opinions on cutting stack

stevenki

Awards
i was wondering what people thought of a cycle of clenbuterol, tri-max and usnic acid for 2 weeks what do people think

Lonny

Awards
i was wondering what people thought of a cycle of clenbuterol, tri-max and usnic acid for 2 weeks what do people think

Add in some R-ala for anti-oxidant protection, and Taurine for the cramps you may get from the clen.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
I would alternate something there, maybe do clen and tri-max for 2 weeks, than UA for 2 weeks, then back again :)

fa2349

Awards
Ant suggestions on how much of each for 2 weeks:
100msg CLEN
2 caps trimax

Does this sould fair?

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
You might want to start lower with the clen adn cycle up as you feel necessary. Also, I wouldn't run all three of those at the same time, I would run the clen/trimax together.

fa2349

Awards
You might want to start lower with the clen adn cycle up as you feel necessary. Also, I wouldn't run all three of those at the same time, I would run the clen/trimax together.
all 3?
1.clen
2. trimax 2 per day

3. R-ala for anti-oxidant protection, and Taurine??

Sorry for the confusion,,

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
I was talking about clen, trimax, and usnic acid. Adding r-ala and taurine to the clen/trimax is fine.

fa2349

Awards
Excuse my ignorance but, what will the follwoing do for me?

• usnic acid.
  • r-ala
  • taurine
Thanks,

Molehonea

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
Steven - are you using any androgens with this stack? I've been thinking that using M1T/4AD along with clen/Trimax would be a pretty good leaning stack for someone with stubborn areas.

Odessa14

Awards
  • Established
If it is your first time with clen increments are essential, but dose varies on person, size, and tolerance

stevenki

Awards
this is actually a pretty old thread, i stacked trimax-with clen and then usnic for about 2 weeks then carefully watched my diet for rebound

Odessa14

Awards
  • Established
this is actually a pretty old thread, i stacked trimax-with clen and then usnic for about 2 weeks then carefully watched my diet for rebound
Damn, I didnt even realize someone resurrected this thread....sorry about that