Have a bunch of supplements not sure what to do with it all. HELP. - AnabolicMinds.com

Have a bunch of supplements not sure what to do with it all. HELP.

Stats
    5'6"  171 lbs.

Question Have a bunch of supplements not sure what to do with it all. HELP.

I have a quick question. I have a bunch of unused supplements that I was going to use during / after a cycle, 2 weeks into the cycle I ended up having some health issues and found that my heart beats too fast for some reason and had to stop the cycle. I am sitting on a bunch of stuff and not sure on the best way to get rid of it all. I have tried using the auction forum on this site but it seems to be a dead end as not many people look at the auction listings. Anyone have any advice on where to put everything up at to get rid of it all? I do not have a local gym so going to the gym is not an option. Thanks for the help! I will gladly rep for your help to make it worth your time, and sorry for flooding the site with such a question.

Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

If the stuff is unopened, some supp shops (Vitamin Shoppe for example) will usually take exchanges.

Also, some other forums have more active trading communities. Here on AM, if you want to trade your best bet is to hit up someone via PM who you know has a product you want and strike a deal.

If you want to sell the stuff, Ebay and using multiple forums is your best bet.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***
    Stats
    5'6"  171 lbs.

All of it is unopened. I have hundreds of dollars worth of stuff ranging from PRIME to Xtren to a bunch of test boosters. The tren I will have to keep onto as I do not want to get in trouble trying to sell it from the ban. I am not looking to trade for anything as for whatever reason my heart rate goes up extremely high from most of the products, I will have to go all natural until I figure out the issue. I have thought of ebay just have had bad luck with it in the past and supplements are probably tough to sell on there. I will do some searching around to find some forums that may work better in getting rid of the stuff. If all else fails I will do the ebay deal to try to recoop some of the money that was lost buying everything I have. Thanks for the help!
    •   

Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by svtfocusman View Post
    All of it is unopened. I have hundreds of dollars worth of stuff ranging from PRIME to Xtren to a bunch of test boosters. The tren I will have to keep onto as I do not want to get in trouble trying to sell it from the ban. I am not looking to trade for anything as for whatever reason my heart rate goes up extremely high from most of the products, I will have to go all natural until I figure out the issue. I have thought of ebay just have had bad luck with it in the past and supplements are probably tough to sell on there. I will do some searching around to find some forums that may work better in getting rid of the stuff. If all else fails I will do the ebay deal to try to recoop some of the money that was lost buying everything I have. Thanks for the help!
    how much prime and what do you want for it??send me a message of what you got and want for em?i would love a deal on supps. as being a family man cant afford most prices and after buying basics dont leave a whole lot but if its a good deal i can make it happen thanks peter
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

want my address...u can ship it straight to me
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.

**** ive got a bottle of THE ONE i need to sell too, comes iwth 2nd gear, PM me guys
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by JN230 View Post
    **** ive got a bottle of THE ONE i need to sell too, comes iwth 2nd gear, PM me guys
    haha me2...along with dplex, possibly even estane....good luck man

Careful reppin that xtren bro, ****s illegal now!

P/M me with your list of supps! Im a supp whore and cant turn down a good deal!

edit: didnt notice you said you were gonna keep it. good move! waiting on p/m
    Stats
    5'6"  171 lbs.

Yeah the tren I will have to sit on, I dont want to have to deal with getting busted for shipping it.
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.

Check your PMs!

Just made some purchases. Easy transaction, stand up guy and would do business with again.

Update: Great communication (back and forth convo) to seal the deal. Once money was sent, havent heard back from the seller (which could be for personal reasons) which is a big deal to me. Had me a little worried and already thinking of PayPal dispute which I give just before 2weeks. I hate having my money out there and not hearing back from who I sent it to, makes me a little uneasy. Yes, Ive done alot of business selling and buying over the net/forums etc so...maybe its just me, but I like to keep strong contact ties. He got back to me 2-3days later and made a quick vague reponse in terms of it'll be to me next week, nothing more nothing less (still felt a tad uneasy). Package arrived today, sealed and packed nicely, got everything I paid for and a nice little surprise Great great prices, good shipping speed/packing, middle of the road communication. Would definately buy from again!
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

Your post has my attention.
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.

yess i will give u my address.. and ill get rid of them for you!..

hmmm ill see if i need any..

#11 post updated with my experience!

Bump for a good seller!
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.

List out the supp's your selling

Similar Forum Threads

1. For Sale: Bunch of supplements (Fat Loss)
    By JudgementDay in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-28-2011, 04:41 PM
  2. Wow bunch of new products added
    By chainsaw in forum Custom Capsule
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-20-2010, 02:45 AM
  3. What a bunch of BULLSH*T!!!!!!!!!!!!1
    By Rugger in forum Politics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-10-2008, 09:43 AM
  4. Bunch of really cool photos...