Best for Fat Loss: Cortisol Mod. or Thermogenic?

FilipeBR

FilipeBR

Awards
My budget's kind of limited this time of the year so i'm wondering, on the ball park of like $40, which should I get?

OEP, Lean Xtreme, Mytotropin?.... please help

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
for an extra $25 you could get your self some clen online. But if you don't want to cough up the money for that give OEP a shot i've heard good things about it.

FilipeBR

FilipeBR

Awards
for an extra $25 you could get your self some clen online. But if you don't want to cough up the money for that give OEP a shot i've heard good things about it.

Followed your advice, thanks boss.

Well Clen is still kinda scary to me, i haven't done research on it, so I don't know how it works, what I need and etc... but maybe next year i'll give it a run.

Does it follow the same principle as the ECA stack?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
dont do clen, i dont understand how people can so casually recommend that. take ALOT of time to think that one over for sure.

ECA is much safer, but you still have to be careful.

i would do a 5 days on 2 off protocol for 4 weeks and take off for a while. keeps sides at a minimum.

oep didnt do much for me, i cant recommend that. your better of getting a 200mg caffeine bottle for $5, a bottle of 1,3 dim for $25 and get a bottle of tt-33, but follow up on 200mg 7-keto dhea for 3 weeks (1 bottles) as a thyroidal pct. start the tt-33 slowly and ramp up to 3 max and finish off with 2 caps a day 4-5 weeks max. the caffeine and 1,3 dimeth can last you at least a couple of months too.

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm going to say search around, first I like OEP it works second clen also works but I wouldnt suggest it ever to anyone without them researching and making that choice for themselves.

I would buy in bulk tta, rasberry k and use those with OEP or trust me and try Animal Cuts and call it a day bro. Thank me later, now lets get back to jogging and wind sprints while we get up to below 10% body fat for the summer shall we?

C

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thermogenic, Cortisol products are just a bonus.

FilipeBR

FilipeBR

Awards
I'm going to say search around, first I like OEP it works second clen also works but I wouldnt suggest it ever to anyone without them researching and making that choice for themselves.

I would buy in bulk tta, rasberry k and use those with OEP or trust me and try Animal Cuts and call it a day bro. Thank me later, now lets get back to jogging and wind sprints while we get up to below 10% body fat for the summer shall we?
That's the goal :)

D

danieltx13

Awards
  • Established
Go with OEP, I had great results with it. Don't even think about clen, you need to really know what you're doing before you touch that.

FilipeBR

FilipeBR

Awards
Go with OEP, I had great results with it. Don't even think about clen, you need to really know what you're doing before you touch that.
Yup just ordered it. Maybe i'll stack it with something the guys recommended. But i'm NOT laying off my 6 cups of coffee a day =P

D

davidl351

Awards
Yup just ordered it. Maybe i'll stack it with something the guys recommended. But i'm NOT laying off my 6 cups of coffee a day =P
coffee AND OEP? you're going to have electricity coming off of your scalp.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
just dont stack the 1,3 dim since its in oep already, or caffeine you java freak!!

decaf still has caffeine in it by the way, in case you didnt know.

i love coffee too, i just make very light cups just for flavor. decaf never seems to taste the same.

stacking rk-500 would be a cool option to stack with oep.

M

mad dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dont do clen, i dont understand how people can so casually recommend that. take ALOT of time to think that one over for sure.

ECA is much safer, but you still have to be careful.

i would do a 5 days on 2 off protocol for 4
weeks and take off for a while. keeps sides at a

minimum.

Good info to follow bro.

oep didnt do much for me, i cant recommend that. your better of getting a 200mg caffeine bottle for $5, a bottle of 1,3 dim for $25 and get a bottle of tt-33, but follow up on 200mg 7-keto dhea for 3 weeks (1 bottles) as a thyroidal pct. start the tt-33 slowly and ramp up to 3 max and finish off with 2 caps a day 4-5 weeks max. the caffeine and 1,3 dimeth can last you at least a couple of months too.
this is good

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OEP suppressed appetite for me and that was it.

In my experience, keeping stims to a minimum has proven best for fat loss, but I have problems with anxiety if I have too much caffeine. Localized clen, rather than systemic has also been beneficial, but I don't recommend it for a beginner. And cortisol modulation has been a godsend.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Followed your advice, thanks boss.

Well Clen is still kinda scary to me, i haven't done research on it, so I don't know how it works, what I need and etc... but maybe next year i'll give it a run.

Does it follow the same principle as the ECA stack?
Yeah it's a non-steroidal beta-2 agonist. It acts on the same receptors the ECA acts on. But that's wise....always do research on anything before putting it into your body. Period. here is some info on clen if you are interested.

http://www.mesomorphosis.com/articles/dharkam/clenbuterol-and-muscle-growth.htm

I usually run ECA in 4 week cycles....I ramp into and ramp off of it. Stopping cold turkey on ECA is not a good idea IMO. But it sounds like you're on the right track....keep things simple and you can't go wrong.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My decaf tastes better than your regular. ;)