Cutting Soon - Needs some supps advice

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.
    Answers

Cutting Soon - Needs some supps advice

Hi Guys,

I am have 4 weeks left of my bulk, I'm up 18lb on my pre-xmas weight.

About 11lb lean 7lb fat, just using my waist/neck measurements to calculate bf%.

Not as clean as I would have liked but hey, what can you do

I am planning to cut with a high protein, lower calorie diet.
    3 days a week of heavy weight training
    3 days a week of HIIT (some sprint work and some functional strength circuit training)
    1 day long mountain bike ride (I do this for fun and I also compete once a month)

My question is:

What supplements should I use?

As my bulk wasn't as clean as I wanted, I want to burn fat without losing any of my hard earned muscles.

I am thinking of stacking USN Xedra Cut XT with T-911.

Is this a good idea, will it hurt me to do so?

Anyone got any better ideas? I use CLA, creatine, whey protein and loads of water when I cut.

Thanks

T

2. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Glycobol would help you with muscle retention. How low would you be dropping the carbs?
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  246 lbs.
    Answers

Clen @ 25mcg and work your way up. Once you feel jittery, back off and that's your sweet spot.

Cytomel @ 25mcg a day. Do both of these for 2 weeks on / 2 weeks off and you'll be set.

Lower your cardio intensity and keep your diet lean.

That's about it.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Answers

i don't have a lot of experience with them but hgh products really seem to help keep strength and drop some body fat....hghup seems really good, AI has a product coming out HGHPro which looks solid, animal just released animal pm, and i've used lg's i-gh-1 with some good results
    I Force Anabolic Minion, Eat, Train, Grow
    Iforcenutrition.com
  5. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by trend747 View Post
    Clen @ 25mcg and work your way up. Once you feel jittery, back off and that's your sweet spot.

Cytomel @ 25mcg a day. Do both of these for 2 weeks on / 2 weeks off and you'll be set.

Lower your cardio intensity and keep your diet lean.

That's about it.
    Not sure if they would qualify as a supp. These can be dangerous if your not experienced and really know what to do. These drugs can be effective if taken properly.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Prime - for strength retention and leaning out effects
    Glycobol - favorable nutrient partitioning
    TestoPro - Optimal hormone levels
    Vitamin C - anti-oxidant and cortisol control help
    Homebrewed version of DCP if you cannot find DCP anywhere
    ALCAR and LCLT
    Whatever BCAA/EAA type product you like the best

Now...I never said it would be cheap....

BTW...not a fan of stim-based and/or thermogenic fat burners. I might get flamed for this but I'm not 100% sold on the complete safety of those types of products.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.
    Answers

Albuterol or an ECA (Ephedrine, Caffeine, Aspirin stack). I would normally advocated Hot-Rox by Biotest but they have switched out a key ingredient and it seems much less effective...

If you're going to eat carbs, stick to beans and stuff that are equally as slow digesting. Even pre/during/post workout simple carbs can add fat, though some might say the benefits outweigh the cons.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.
    Answers

Cool, cheers guys, lots of different ideas

Looks like I could spend as much money on pills as I could ever want to!!

I wasn't planning on using anything quite as serious as the Clen/Cytomel combo.........

I had thought about a simple old fashioned ECA stack with some kind of test booster

What do you think, T-911, TestPro, something else not mentioned yet?

I am on a limited budget so unfortunately I can't get 6 or 7 products, I will have the basics (creatine, CLA, BCAAs, good diet) though, and can probably push to 2 or 3 others if they are £30 ish each for a 4 week supply (I plan to cut for 12 weeks initially and see where I am after)

On a side note - I used Hotrox Extreme about 2 years back and it was awesome, used it again about 1 year ago and was a bit rubbish? Could this be the ingredient change you said about? I was bit dissappointed
  9. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyBassGuy View Post
    Cool, cheers guys, lots of different ideas

Looks like I could spend as much money on pills as I could ever want to!!

I wasn't planning on using anything quite as serious as the Clen/Cytomel combo.........

I had thought about a simple old fashioned ECA stack with some kind of test booster

What do you think, T-911, TestPro, something else not mentioned yet?

I am on a limited budget so unfortunately I can't get 6 or 7 products, I will have the basics (creatine, CLA, BCAAs, good diet) though, and can probably push to 2 or 3 others if they are £30 ish each for a 4 week supply (I plan to cut for 12 weeks initially and see where I am after)

On a side note - I used Hotrox Extreme about 2 years back and it was awesome, used it again about 1 year ago and was a bit rubbish? Could this be the ingredient change you said about? I was bit dissappointed
    This would be a great stack.
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.
    Answers

I highly recommend IGF-2 by AppNut. I was already fairly lean when I started taking it but it helped lean me out even more and honestly at the time my diet was pretty ****ty!

You could check on the AppNut forums about what it stacks well with. I'd recommend stacking it with a natty test booster and maybe a good pre-workout supplement to keep you in high gear when you're on a lower calorie diet. You could just stick with AppNut and do a cycle of IGF-2, DRIVE and RPM (I also hear they have another new pre-workout supp out, you should check into it!). I've also heard good things about Formadrol Extreme by LG Science. Another good pre-workout supplement is Jack3d.

IGF 2 + DRIVE or Formadrol Extreme or TestoPro + RPM or Jack3d =
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.
    Answers

how about saving your money and learn how to do it naturally? diet and cardio. keto diet for example....6 days of no carbs (high fat and moderate protein) then 1 day of high carbs (no fat and moderate carbs).

i will say this, over the years I've taken more fat burners than i care to admit and spent hundreds of dollars doing it, stick with diet and cardio and add something that WILL work when your loss begins to slow. Clen and T3 are great things but first do your research on them.
  12. MST Reppin Hard!
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Answers

i am stacking 1 shred ultra with 1 oep and getting awesome results
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. need help with cutting supps...?
    By massolic in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-24-2011, 01:55 AM
  2. Supps for Strength and Cutting
    By Tomazao in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 07-26-2008, 03:32 PM
  3. Supps for cutting
    By Fisha7487 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-29-2007, 06:39 PM
  4. First timer for cutting supps
    By de1060 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-17-2007, 02:08 PM
  5. Cutting supps how to take and should i mix them?
    By talk2marvin in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-16-2005, 02:00 AM