Orange OxiMega PRESALE NOW AT the PLANET

SemperFi9999

Awards
How does your Orange OxiMega (120 Softgels) By: Controlled Labs differ from e.g. Walmart's Nature's Made 1000mg fish caps? Both are enteric coated with the same amount of oil? 1000caps for 10.99 (Wal-mart brand) vs your 120caps for 17.99

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
In the supplement article section there's an article about fish oil and contaminants in big brands, like twinlab, solgar, cvs, etc. Controlled labs oil is pure (I checked), no heavy metals, and a fraction of a milligram of pcb's per kilo. It's also more concentrated, with 1gr containing a lot more epa/dha than 1gr other normal oil.

believer

believer

Awards
  • Established
Why is the 'sale price' more than the price in the write-up??

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
Awards
  • Established
How does your Orange OxiMega (120 Softgels) By: Controlled Labs differ from e.g. Walmart's Nature's Made 1000mg fish caps? Both are enteric coated with the same amount of oil? 1000caps for 10.99 (Wal-mart brand) vs your 120caps for 17.99
In the supplement article section there's an article about fish oil and contaminants in big brands, like twinlab, solgar, cvs, etc. Controlled labs oil is pure (I checked), no heavy metals, and a fraction of a milligram of pcb's per kilo. It's also more concentrated, with 1gr containing a lot more epa/dha than 1gr other normal oil.
exactly, and its flavored so it taste great and no fish burps. fewer softgels to take and less overall fat to take in for the same amount of epa/dha ratio
Why is the 'sale price' more than the price in the write-up??
its not a sale, its a presale, just means its available to order before they have it in stock. this is the normal price, I know I know, its damn cheap :D