Bioforge

BoyFromAus

Awards
  • Established
I've come across a supplement called bioforge. It wasn't available on Nutra but on other places i looked, it seemed to get very good reviews (always in the 9/10 reigion).

Has anyone here tried it?

BoyFromAus

Awards
  • Established
it's quite eye catching ay.

Everywhere i've looked it up, it almost unanimously has very positive feedback.

believer

believer

Awards
  • Established
I've come across a supplement called bioforge. It wasn't available on Nutra but on other places i looked, it seemed to get very good reviews (always in the 9/10 reigion).

Has anyone here tried it?
I believe there's a thread on here called something like Bioforge, where have you been all my life? I've got a bottle but have yet to put it in use.

BoyFromAus

Awards
  • Established
ahh cheers, yea i found that thread.

I also saw another one here talking about bioforge. Looks like i'll have to buy a bottle and see how it goes.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
I think v2 is comming out soon if not already

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
It's definitely worth giving a go. I used 4 tabs a day for 6 weeks (2 bottles) and had some good results. I ended up being ill for about 10 days of the cycle but my weight remained the same while I lost 1.5% BF (15% to 13.5%) so it's very good for a recomp. During this time I was only using my other staples (whey, creatine and purple wraath) so there wasn't really anything else that I could contribute the results to.

It took about 7-10 days to kick in but then I experienced an increase in libido, vascularity, muscle fullness and pumps. I'll be using it again in a couple of months and will probably stack it with either Activate Xtreme or E-bol.

I always find it pretty amazing that just because a very good product, like Bioforge, doesn't have any reps on a board it's very rarely used by anyone on that board. I suppose that just shows the influence that reps have over other people on the board.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
I think v2 is comming out soon if not already
It's coming out in about a month or so. I have two bottles of the original and have use two in the past. It's pretty good stuff. Might stack it with some 6 bromo in the future.

If you plan on trying the original get it now. The batch on sale now i beleive is the last of V1. FYI the formulater said on another forum V1 will stack nicely with V2.

Edit: Side note- the company only uses scientifically backed ingredients in their effective doses.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
It's definitely worth giving a go. I used 4 tabs a day for 6 weeks (2 bottles) and had some good results. I ended up being ill for about 10 days of the cycle but my weight remained the same while I lost 1.5% BF (15% to 13.5%) so it's very good for a recomp. During this time I was only using my other staples (whey, creatine and purple wraath) so there wasn't really anything else that I could contribute the results to.

It took about 7-10 days to kick in but then I experienced an increase in libido, vascularity, muscle fullness and pumps. I'll be using it again in a couple of months and will probably stack it with either Activate Xtreme or E-bol.

I always find it pretty amazing that just because a very good product, like Bioforge, doesn't have any reps on a board it's very rarely used by anyone on that board. I suppose that just shows the influence that reps have over other people on the board.
I wonder if you had a reaction to the forskolin extract?

Very true about the reps. They are very effective at influencing sales. Over on BB the formulator answers all questions about Biotivia products like bioforge. He's said it will stack awesome with Activate Xtreme!

It's a hot seller over there on BB but you can find it cheaper w/ free shiping if you know where to look.

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
No, the illness was just a crappy cold/flu thing. I've taken BBS forsoklin before and never had a problem at 100mg so it shouldn't have caused any problems.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
No, the illness was just a crappy cold/flu thing. I've taken BBS forsoklin before and never had a problem at 100mg so it shouldn't have caused any problems.
Cool, i was just wondering 'cause i've heard of people not responding well to it. I think 4 caps of bioforge has 250mg.

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
Bioforge has 250mg per 2 caps but it's only 20% forskolin so 50mg per 2 caps. I've seen a couple of posts on bb.com mentioning stomach issues with Bioforge but they normally disappear after a couple of days.