RPM vs. Jack3d

RPM vs Jack3d

• other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Mar430

Awards
I haven't been in the supplement world in a while so I'm going based on everyone else's opinions, thoughts, and experiences. For a prework supp, the classic RPM or the new USPLabs Jack3d? Or a totally diff product?:dunno:

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I haven't been in the supplement world in a while so I'm going based on everyone else's opinions, thoughts, and experiences. For a prework supp, the classic RPM or the new USPLabs Jack3d? Or a totally diff product?:dunno:
I have not personally used Jack3d, but the formula looks solid for energy, and this would be the choice of the two if you wanted a creatine-in-one-preworkout product. However, I HAVE used RPM and it is great if you want smooth, clean energy without jitters, and you're using a separate creatine supplement. I've also used myriad other preworkout/energy products, and ultimately, your goals and what your training is like should influence your selection of preworkout product.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
Jack3D has rapid tolerance in my hands. Formidible stim. and cheap. Once my body got use to it - just wasn't the same.

There isn't a huge amount of creatine in Jack... somewhere in the forum USP answer this question. I can't guess and say 1g per scoop or 1g for two scoops, I just can't remember. It is quality creatine though.

Jack3D has rapid tolerance in my hands. Formidible stim. and cheap. Once my body got use to it - just wasn't the same.

There isn't a huge amount of creatine in Jack... somewhere in the forum USP answer this question. I can't guess and say 1g per scoop or 1g for two scoops, I just can't remember. It is quality creatine though.
3 grams per 2 scoops. We increased it along with the beta alanine..

ticco

ticco

Awards
  • Established
I voted for jacked out of the two because I didn't feel much from the rpm which is a shame because I have read so many positive things about it. I stacked it with drive as well and still didn't feel anything I'm not sure if maybe I was under dosing because of my size. In the other category I have to go with the old stand by white flood, still nothing like it.

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
Thanks. I hope I remember that. Obviously I ain't big on memory supps... in fact I can't even remember a single memory supp!

It ain't often a company discloses a propriety blend so thanks. With something as critical as creatine though its kinda important.

APPNUT products across the board are highly respected. I'll be buying my first, with the Haiti donation scheme, not sure what HGHUp possibly, maybe IGF-2... oh wait ... its got to be X ??? The product restricted to Europe for some bizzare reason...

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
I voted for jacked out of the two because I didn't feel much from the rpm which is a shame because I have read so many positive things about it. I stacked it with drive as well and still didn't feel anything I'm not sure if maybe I was under dosing because of my size. In the other category I have to go with the old stand by white flood, still nothing like it.
What was your doing like bud? Most likely that would've been the reasoning for not getting what you expected. I am a big guy myself and I always have to go well above the dosing recommendations to achieve desired results for nearly every type of product.

An example of what I do with DRIVE and RPM...DRIVE is 8 caps a day and RPM is 6-8 caps. If you were dosing 5 caps or below you probably needed to bump up a bit.

Cheers!:cheers:

-Sean-

Team APPNUT

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
i have not tried Jacked but the reviews seem to be positive

you prob cant miss on either one

the question will prob come down too

do you want to mix and drink

or pop the pills and go

i used to love pre workout drinks but its old for me now

protein shake 2 hrs before

45 min before preworkout drink
intra drink
post workout drink

then im pissing like a racehorse for the next 4 hrs lol

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thats good to know because I just got the new fruit punch flavor and im lovin it! Keeps the milk lethargy away..