MHP Xpel Anyone Use It?

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
I am going to try out MHP Xpel next week and wondered if anyone had tried it before? I'm hoping I can lose about 10-12lbs in water weight. If you have used it, what were your results and how long did you use it to achieve those results?

I'm 5'10 181lbs.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
any particular reason that you are looking to drop all that water??

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
I am going to try out MHP Xpel next week and wondered if anyone had tried it before? I'm hoping I can lose about 10-12lbs in water weight. If you have used it, what were your results and how long did you use it to achieve those results?

I'm 5'10 181lbs.
It works if that is what your asking. However, you can get the same results for cheaper just buying dandelion root and uva ursi separately. Also, what is your reasoning for wanting to drop the water weight?

Cheers!:cheers:

AtomicFox

AtomicFox

Awards
  • Established
I have tried it. I used it along with a high water intake. I lost about 6lbs in 5 days.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
While were talking about water, hoow do you guys feel about glycerine monosterate?

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
I need to drop my water weight for a weigh in for my MMA fight. I will have plenty of time to rehydrate and everything after words. I think I am going to try this next week to see how I react to it and feel.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ugsavage Supplements 5
Supplements 2
CompeteNPC Supplements 1
bjohnson87 Weight Loss 1
Pork Grind Weight Loss 1