KRE-ALLKALYN

bi0hazurd

Awards
  • Established
Just bought a bottle of kre-alkalyn and it says that u dont have to load on it or cycle it... does that mean that after my current creatine cycle goes on an off season i can immediately start taking this and i dont have to stop?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Just bought a bottle of kre-alkalyn and it says that u dont have to load on it or cycle it... does that mean that after my current creatine cycle goes on an off season i can immediately start taking this and i dont have to stop?
If you have already been using creatine, then there is NO need to load on it if you start using another product (and there is no need to load creatine, even if you have NOT been using it; creatine loading is a personal preference thing). Just start dosing as recommended, 2 caps 60 min pre-training and 2 caps immediately post-training for best results. As well as 2 caps first thing on non-training days.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

bi0hazurd

Awards
  • Established
well it says two caps total... 1 in the morning and 1 pre workout

bboyflash

Awards
thatll wrk! i take 1 pre,intra, and post! imo this works best!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
well it says two caps total... 1 in the morning and 1 pre workout
Well, do 1 cap pre and 1 post, then (I probably used a different brand when i was using it, so the dosing was different).

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

bi0hazurd

Awards
  • Established
should i take it on off days? i havent been doing so

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
should i take it on off days? i havent been doing so
I did (but I take creatine EVERY day, regardless if training or not). You don't have to, though.

~Team APPNUT