HGHup Question

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
Hey all I am about to start taking hghup. Problem is i heard its best to take right before bed. I also heard it is bad to take right after eating. Well before bed i usally have a casien protein shake. Can i still get the most out of HGHup if i take both at the same time before bed?

danieltx13

Awards
  • Established
HGHUp should be taken on an empty stomach or with an all protein meal - not whey protein, something like a can of tuna or some chicken breast. I always ate a can of tuna about 30 minutes before bed then took my HGHUp right before getting in bed.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
I'd suggest no food at all to get the best effects. Should have a 4 hour break before taking

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
so... what will be better to take? the hghup or casien? more benefical.... or i might just take both opinions?>

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Casein is good for overnight nutrition depending on goals.... You can cut or maintain pretty well but if u plan on using a gh boosting product dc it while on. I'd take the results others have posted regarding hghup over straight casein shakes at night. That's just me.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey all I am about to start taking hghup. Problem is i heard its best to take right before bed. I also heard it is bad to take right after eating. Well before bed i usally have a casien protein shake. Can i still get the most out of HGHup if i take both at the same time before bed?
You CAN dose HGHup♂ with food, but it has to be protein and fat, and NOT carbohydrates! You can also dose it with your casein shake, since as far as protein powder this really refers to just whey, because of the BCAA content - BCAA spike insulin as well.

so... what will be better to take? the hghup or casien? more benefical.... or i might just take both opinions?>
Depends. You do NOT need to have casein pre-bed. And the best time to dose HGHup♂ is pre-bed. You can do both, as I explained above.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Sucralose still affects blood sugar and you are gonna have less results from taking gh boosting products with your casein shake. Doesn't affect or as long as regular sugar but it still affects it.