was feeling down... needed a good laugh...

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
... so i walked into a GNC and looked at some prices.

:trout:

true story btw- happened yesterday. :booty:

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
... so i walked into a GNC and looked at some prices.

:trout:

true story btw- happened yesterday. :booty:

Should have tried out "The Strap" and asked about some new Muscletech products too !

Mase64

Mase64

Awards
  • Established
hahah hate that place.. i dont understand how they are still in business.. when ppl come to me and ask me about products.. i direct them to the internet.. do some research.. instead of getting gang banged by GNC

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I did pick up 12 lbs. of protein powder from the local GNC for under 30 bucks. Now that was awesome

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i bought muscle tech cell tech for $120. best deal on the market. thanks GNC! ha

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
Should have tried out "The Strap" and asked about some new Muscletech products too !
LOL@ the strap!! Fizogen hit GOLD with that one...

i just couldnt beleive it... they were having a "blowout sale" on USP products... nothing under 55$ except for jack3d, which was 35$.

anyone want to get on some NOShotgun for $67.99?

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
LOL@ the strap!! Fizogen hit ROCK BOTTOM with that one...

i just couldn't believe it... they were having a "blowout sale" on USP products... nothing under 55$ except for jack3d, which was 35$.

anyone want to get on some NOShotgun for $67.99?
fixed, and

DAMN ! ...only $67.99 ??

A

anabolicRyan1

Awards
  • Established
Classic.

Completely uneducated children pitching supplements... go smoke some greentea extract.

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
hahah hate that place.. i dont understand how they are still in business.. when ppl come to me and ask me about products.. i direct them to the internet.. do some research.. instead of getting gang banged by GNC
Hi.. umm I'm here for the gang bang.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
I'm glad to see that The Strap still makes appearances.

"Get ready to experience the IMPOSSIBLE! Enormous increase in maximum power and reps during your workouts, within SECONDS of wearing this amazing product plus dramatically enhance your energy, mental focus and endurance levels. THE STRAP is simply the most powerful performance enhancement innovation in the history of mankind! The extreme and INSTANTANEOUS effect on endurance, strength and mental focus is unlike anything ever to hit the market before! Fizogen has once again kicked down the door of possibilities and introduces the most powerful Unfair Advantage in the history of sports and bodybuilding."

Product Features

* THE STRAP is an unimaginably potent performance enhancement innovation that will go down as one of the most powerful, quickly felt and fascinating discoveries of all time!
* THE STRAP works faster to improve physical performance than anything you have ever known...guaranteed!
* THE STRAP is worn, your strength, power, focus and energy levels may increase dramatically and within only seconds!

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
The science is all right here:

Anyone have any of this laying around ??

I'd like to stock up for my next cycle.

:bandit: