If Prime isn't a t-booster then WTF is it?

Willpower100

Awards
In what specific way does prime increase strength and muscle density?

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
most test boosters dont increase strength as much as prime users report. its supposed to be a combination of magic and CNS boosting

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
I gave up questioning it a while ago and just accepted the great results as some sort of mystical power or black voodoo. Its easier that way my freind... easier.

DrchocolateMi

Awards
I gave up questioning it a while ago and just accepted the great results as some sort of mystical power or black voodoo. Its easier that way my freind... easier.
mystical power and black voodoo, lmao. i would ask the questions in the usp labs thread and see if they can help you.

eatingisfun

eatingisfun

Awards
  • Established
I've heard increased nitrogen retention I believe but don't quote that as the actual MOA.
The other thing is the terminala chebula is supposed to be good at enhancing digestion & nutrient absorption which would help increase recovery.

TheLastRonin

TheLastRonin

Awards
  • Established
The increased recovery plays a big role from my experience.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Tribulus is a joke.
actually i think theres been studies to show that the trib aquaticus does work. but its also much harder to find a source, therefore, more expensive. the regular trib is useless but apparently helps some people with sex issues.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah don't look a gift horse in the mouth... :nervous:

I try to research as much as I can but there's a certain limit to my understanding of scientific theory. So as far as supplementation is concerned I tend to rely more on experience and let science point me in the right direction. This sort of makes it easier to swallow I guess, I mean science is wrong about as much as it is right anyway. If you had seen all the flip flopping I have in the past 20 odd years you'd learn to take it with a grain of salt. Not only that, there is also a lot of conflicting test results being documented so it sort of makes in unreliable as a key source of information. At the end of the day only one thing really matters... does it work for you.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The increased recovery plays a big role from my experience.
most trib is bunk, even if it says its 40% protocastin,

most companies depend on a Certificate of Analysis from the manufactured and trust it instead of independently sending it to a lab for verifications.

if you want regular real and plain trib that does work and is proven to boost test levels try Tribosten from thermolife.

as for prime, i consider that trib something totally different, and as far as i hear it works well in many users.

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i started prime today..takin 6 caps 5 days on 2 off

anbes

Awards
USP's labs said me once that T. aquaticus is, actually, a non-steroidal anabolic compound and NOT a testo booter, like TT
well... I made some research, and there are some non-steroidal androgenic compuds, but I really don't believe that it is the case of TA, or even the NATADROl's blend too

USP's labs said me once that T. aquaticus is, actually, a non-steroidal anabolic compound and NOT a testo booter, like TT
well... I made some research, and there are some non-steroidal androgenic compuds, but I really don't believe that it is the case of TA, or even the NATADROl's blend too
I guess we should not rely on our over 20 in house blood draws that concluded it did not raise testosterone and go on your suspicion that it does.

Trust me, I wanted it to increase testosterone...A MUCH easier sell.

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
Decreases recovery time. Means you can stay in the gym longer.

Some respond very strongly to it. USPs isolate is different from the rest.

It does what it claims without any sides ... not bad?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
a very expensive shot in the dark for most
For some yes, for most no, the success rate is pretty high I would say. I do agree not as high as some herbals but high enough to try it. The thing is, is that it is very good for many, that's why I think everyone should try it to assess their response. If it doesn't work for you fine. As long as you don't come back on the board and try and tell everyone it doesn't work for them, when it so obviously does. There's a lot of supps other people really like that don't do squat for me and you will never see me posting that the those supps are no good.

I think is good in a way that Prime does not boost test and it makes for some good stacking scenarios with things that do. Honestly I have not found that sweet spot yet, I am hoping TNA is the answer, only time will tell. I also hold hope for Testopro and Prme but they are the main players in my regimen so when I'm not running one I am running the other.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Speaking what dream says... Doing this stack after pct and loving the results:
prime 6/9 dosing
tna 3 am then 3 pm
phytotest 3 am then 3 pm
sustain alpha LV 5ml am then 5ml 12hrs later

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
. As long as you don't come back on the board and try and tell everyone it doesn't work for them, when it so obviously does.
you make a good post, but i disagree with your above statement. everybody should come on the boards and share their experience so we can judge how well its working for everybody.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you make a good post, but i disagree with your above statement. everybody should come on the boards and share their experience so we can judge how well its working for everybody.
Agreed, all we really know is did the supp work for us, that is the only judgement we can really make. Anything else is misleading and pure speculation.

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
I've used Prime on two seperate occassions both times I used the 69 protocol. I felt it increased my recovery time slightly but didn't notice any increase in mass, endurance or definition.