BioTest Alpha Male T-booster, Review
- 03-08-2010, 04:39 PM
- 03-08-2010, 04:56 PM
- 03-08-2010, 07:28 PM
Biotest doesn't get a whole lot of play in these parts. Sorry I've never tried it.
03-08-2010, 07:32 PM
not a fan of Biotest... too much BS back in the day @ T-Nation
03-08-2010, 07:38 PM
03-08-2010, 07:40 PM
03-09-2010, 04:40 AM
I've seen some decent reviews on a supp site but the problem with Biotest is that their products are very overpriced.
Diesel Test Hardcore (DTH), Bioforge and Formadrol all have blood work backing up their increase in test. I've tried DTH (5 tabs per day of the 120 count) and Bioforge (4 tabs a day) and would say that DTH had the edge in increasing libido and Bioforge if you are looking for a recomp/fat loss with some libido increase.
Sustain Alpha and Testopro are other products that people have reported big increases in libido when using.
03-09-2010, 07:26 AM
so bioforge does support some fat loss?
03-09-2010, 08:39 AM
Definitely, you will find that your appetite will increase a bit but provided you keep your diet clean and follow a decent training plan you will gain some muscle and lose fat at the same time.
03-09-2010, 10:09 AM
I like Alpha Male, but it's pricey. In fact, I want to order more but they were out-of-stock a few days ago.
BioTest has good supplements but they're not sold at NP.
03-09-2010, 01:54 PM
03-09-2010, 01:56 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Aaelael in forum SupplementsReplies: 56Last Post: 06-24-2011, 11:28 AM
- By Jimbo15 in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 28Last Post: 04-04-2011, 02:33 PM
- By mrinc0gnit0 in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 3Last Post: 11-15-2010, 03:01 AM
- By JN230 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 15Last Post: 12-20-2009, 12:37 AM
- By italionstallion in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 03-19-2005, 06:12 PM