Wondering about a stack...

dablob

Awards
Ok so I'm new here so forgive me if I suck but I've been reading up and it just seems like you guys know the most of anywhere I read. I have been lifting for a while and I somewhat experienced with supplements. I am getting married in like four months and I want to do a bulking cycle quick and then a cutting one right before I get married. Would this stack be ok or would I need more or would it be overkill at all?

natadrol
gnenerate
igh-1
anadraulic pump
jack3d
sizeon

And then of course I have lots of protein and left over stuff like kre-alkalyn and glutalyn and stuff like that I could take. And I would probably use t-911 afterwards and whatever else I would need. Thanks in advance for the help!

dablob

Awards
Ok if I could close this I would...sorry I didn't use the search function very well to begin with!

thewolf49

Awards
  • Established
Why do you have two GH supps and three pre-workout supps????

dablob

Awards
Well from what I've been reading here people seem to say that the ghenerate and igh-1 work really well stacked together....as far as preworkout supps...that's what I was wondering about. I thought maybe I didn't need AP, but actually what I've done before is use that at a different time during the day and just the jack3d and ghenerate before? So that may be overkill?

FilipeBR

FilipeBR

Awards
Dude...do you know what each one of them do?? Or did you just start clicking around and found labels that said "Gain muscle and lose fat" in them?

I'd research a bit more about what EACH one of them do, what's in them, instead of just making a "supp milk shake" and jamming it down ur throat hoping to get bigger and leaner.

Make sure you know what you're putting in ur body, read reviews from others who have taken them and stuff, that'll guide you in the right direction.

dablob

Awards
I have been reading! That's how I came about the stack...I've been reading a lot about natadrol since it's new and it looks like people have had good results. I've done the trifecta stack before and that worked out alright so I just wanted to try something a little different! I'm not new to lifting or supplements...Just to forums! So I thought it would be fun to ask for a little advice...I thought the stack would be ok I just wasn't sure if any of it would be overkill so I thought I'd ask?

FilipeBR

FilipeBR

Awards
Yeah I know.

But me personally...would NOT take all those products. It looks like overkill to me, and would be hard to say which one actually worked on you. I'd run 1 stack first, then another and log both, so you can find out how ur body responds to what supps, because if you just run 10 products at once, you'll never know what products are doing what, and you'll just be wasting money in the long run. That's my own opinion.

You can probably do 3 diff stacks with the products you mentioned.

dablob

Awards
Yeah I would say that I should do that...because I probably should...but to be honest right now I just want to make sure some of them work! I've done plenty of little stacks in my lifting lifetime and I just want to try a big one! Plus as I said, I'm getting married in July, and as I didn't say I'm actually starting medical school in august...so I'll be dirt poor then and wont be able to afford anything but protein! But what would you think then for this time? I saw a post by craigmatthew saying that natadrol/m1d/ghenerate/igh-1 would be sweet and I've already used m1d and igh-1 and so I figured throwing in the other two would work well?

FilipeBR

FilipeBR

Awards
Yeah I would say that I should do that...because I probably should...but to be honest right now I just want to make sure some of them work! I've done plenty of little stacks in my lifting lifetime and I just want to try a big one! Plus as I said, I'm getting married in July, and as I didn't say I'm actually starting medical school in august...so I'll be dirt poor then and wont be able to afford anything but protein! But what would you think then for this time? I saw a post by craigmatthew saying that natadrol/m1d/ghenerate/igh-1 would be sweet and I've already used m1d and igh-1 and so I figured throwing in the other two would work well?
Yeah I read his post as well. LG's products are mild, so shouldn't really be a problem, but then again, he just said it would be sweet, you'd have to experiment for yourself to find out, but since you've ran other similar stacks before, just make sure you start out low with the dosage, I was reading some reviews and some ppl jumped right on big doses and got some side effects. And i'd take just one pre-workout supplement, i'd say Jacked.

FilipeBR

FilipeBR

Awards
If you do decide to run them, make sure to log it.

dablob

Awards
I've never ran a log before...Not sure how good it would be..Although then again that would probably keep me pretty motivated. And ok thanks for the advice! I'll probably do nat at six a day and m1d at 4 per day...then maybe jump up after a few weeks if all is going well. When you say one pw, do you count igh-1 or ghenerate as a preworkout?

ecupirate

Awards
Ok so I'm new here so forgive me if I suck but I've been reading up and it just seems like you guys know the most of anywhere I read. I have been lifting for a while and I somewhat experienced with supplements. I am getting married in like four months and I want to do a bulking cycle quick and then a cutting one right before I get married. Would this stack be ok or would I need more or would it be overkill at all?

natadrol
gnenerate
igh-1
anadraulic pump
jack3d
sizeon

And then of course I have lots of protein and left over stuff like kre-alkalyn and glutalyn and stuff like that I could take. And I would probably use t-911 afterwards and whatever else I would need. Thanks in advance for the help!
Can't say anything about the nantdrol, gnenerate, igh-1 because I have no experience taking them.... but you could always take a mixture of jack3d and anadraulic pump. 1 scoop of each, becarful if you are sensative to stims though. if you are I would advise not to take it. Sizeon has different reviews, most people stay away from it because of the price... I had a good run with it though. I would personally pick one of the prework outs, my choice would be jack3d. Try the sizeon for after your work out and try running natadrol and one of the gh products. my 2 cent

FilipeBR

FilipeBR

Awards
Can't say anything about the nantdrol, gnenerate, igh-1 because I have no experience taking them.... but you could always take a mixture of jack3d and anadraulic pump. 1 scoop of each, becarful if you are sensative to stims though. if you are I would advise not to take it. Sizeon has different reviews, most people stay away from it because of the price... I had a good run with it though. I would personally pick one of the prework outs, my choice would be jack3d. Try the sizeon for after your work out and try running natadrol and one of the gh products. my 2 cent
I'd have to agree with this.

dablob

Awards
Yeah that was what I was planning with the sizeon! I'm not really too concerned about the stims because I've tried plenty, but I will just go with the jack3d anyways because I don't need to spend anymore money. As far as natadrol, I actually ordered the natabolic stack so hopefully we will see how that goes! Although I really wanted to through in the m1d and igh as well to see how that would work...But thanks anyways guys! I appreciate the help! Hopefully it will work well for me!

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
first thing is first how tall are you how much do you weigh whats your body fat like do you count of calories, protein carbs and fats

diet comes first my friend and with out it your lost

if you sat 212 at over 6ft2 thats okay.

dablob

Awards
first thing is first how tall are you how much do you weigh whats your body fat like do you count of calories, protein carbs and fats

diet comes first my friend and with out it your lost

if you sat 212 at over 6ft2 thats okay.

Yeah I flucuate around 212 to 215 at 6'2"....I only really worry about my diet when I cut....but I'm pretty good at that when it comes time. I really just want to bulk up now...I can't seem to break the 215 mark! I eat plenty maybe I just need to change up my workout....but what do you mean by that's ok for my height and weight??

omni

omni

Awards
  • Established
4 months...If it were me and i was serious, i would make sure i had 1 1/2- 2 grams of protein per pound. Basically get my diet in check. For less money I would get some test along with proper pct. I would run a 12 week cycle. The last 4 weeks, as long as my pct was good i would retain alot of my size. I would change my carbs in my diet to drop some fat.--real basic post--i know. More bang for your buck, maximum results in minimum time.