New 5lb Intra Pro (ouch)

RonShipman

Banned
Awards
GN has a new Intra pro offered in a 5lb jug which i find cool. I know it will be around $50 to $60 for it and it's 57 servings per tub. I found the label on a site and I like the idea of a bigger tub but the first ingredient is now Protein Concentrate???? doesn't sound to PRO to me. I see this company starting to turn into Muscletech. They charge you a certain amount (to much for what you are getting in my opinion) for a product it has big claims and promises the Sun the Moon and Stars but the label starts off with inexpensive ingredients. I mean come on whey concentrate??? I have nothing against whey concentrate, but I prefer whey Isolate. I use Dymatize ISO-100 it's 100% whey Isolate and $49.99 it's a fair price for what you are getting and 81 + servings at 25 grams of protein per scoop is actually a great value. I think the less hyped companies like Dymatize are actually giving you more for your money than companies like this. Ok check out the video and hear what he says 1.53 into the video about Whey Isolate.. he said whey isolate is the only protein that ever worked for him, so all his products now contain whey concentrate as the main source.. hmmmm so which is it??? This site isn't letting me post links to youtube. go to youtube and type in

" Intra Pro Gaspari Commercial"

See when that video was made Intra pro was the only protein they produced and they used the more costly Whey Isolate in intra pro back then. Now they skimping with whey concentrate but charging the same amount for it. See most people don't notice things like this as I do.. So which is it Rich?? Is whey Isolate still superior?? or you did you delete that video off your site or will soon and make a new video how whey concentrate is superior because it's cheaper for you to produce, but lower quality for us? marketing is a wonder thing I will tell ya...

INGREDIENTS: Intrapro AACT™ (Cross Flow Micro & Ultra-Filtered Whey Protein Concentrates & Isolates, L-leucine, L-Glutamine, L-Taurine, L-Isoleucine, L-Valine, Ajuga turkestanica Extract, and Rhaponticum carthmoides Root Extract), cocoa, Intarpro Controlled Dispersion Complex [Fibersol-2® (Soluble fiber glucose polymer complex), xanthan gum, cellulose gum and carrageenan] Natural & Artificial flavors, silica, and Sucralose.

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
I understand that you have PTSD from your tour "over there." You need to let it go, man. There are a couple great sponsors here that can satisfy your protein buying needs. No need to keep beating a dead horse. We get it.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
looks like nutraplanet has just released their own line of protein, looks like quality at a decent price.

steam

steam

Awards
  • Established
I tried their myofusion chocolate and was not really impressed. Only thing i've ever tried that's gaspari. From the hoopla from fanboys, i was expecting perfection, goes to show what hype and bias can do. Same for that XF protein...

Just glad i got it free.

RonShipman

Banned
Awards
I understand that you have PTSD from your tour "over there." You need to let it go, man. There are a couple great sponsors here that can satisfy your protein buying needs. No need to keep beating a dead horse. We get it.
I'm just posting for consumer awareness. trying to help some bodybuilders out who don't know better so they can spend money on better options. I will be looking into the nutraplanet protein :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm just posting for consumer awareness. trying to help some bodybuilders out who don't know better so they can spend money on better options. I will be looking into the nutraplanet protein :)
the nutraplanet protein looks promising.:439:

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
Thats what different from BB.com and here most people do KNOW better then to buy from the massive companys like Gaspari, BSN, Muscletech theres plenty of better options by the sponsored companies here theres a reason those companies arent sponsors here.