Primordial Performance Dermacrine or 1-T?

abramme824

Awards
which would be better for gaining size?

I don't want random people giving opinions, i would like a substantive answer having before and after results from a given cycle.

i ran searches and didn't find what i was looking for.

any help with this question would be greatly appreciated.

steam

steam

Awards
  • Established
dermacrine is VERY weak, not a mass builder...

1-T is not much better for size..

If you are ready for it, their sdrol or hdrol clone is better for size...or just get some other clone of those..

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
go to Primordial Performance's website and check out their forums. People have had much success using their 1-T product. Gains around 10-15lbs clean and keeping it. There are better mass builders as far as PH's go, but they also come with a lot heavier sides. From all the logs I've read it seems as if the 1-T is not harsh at all when it comes to side effects.

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
I'm running it now... impacts very positvely on me.

No sides, good alpha male, jump in libido, too soon to see gains but VERY impressive product.

I've run Dermacrine and it doesn't have a strong impact on me.

Avoid Sdrol unless you're really clued up, Hdrol is very popular. 1T kicks.

n87

Awards
  • Established
...People have had much success using their 1-T product. Gains around 10-15lbs clean and keeping it...
With all due respect, I highly doubt that. Unless you're talkin about PP Tren LV.

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
With all due respect, I highly doubt that. Unless you're talkin about PP Tren LV.
Of course you're entitled to your opinion. And there is a possibility that I may have the #'s slightly incorrect. I'm not a rep for PP or anything like that. I have 2 bottles of 1-T I have for an upcoming cycle so I've been doing some reading. Go to the PP forum and read the logs for yourself. Unless these guys are lying, those are the results being achieved. With the appetite increases being reported, I can see that being realistic over the course of 6 weeks. PCT has been easy for most as well, or at least so it seems. So the easier PCT, with the gains coming slow and steady instead of immediately blowing up, I can see most of the results being kept if things are done correctly.

n87

Awards
  • Established
I would love for it to work as good as they say. And certainly would like slower and keepable gains too. Tell you what, I will wait for your results after 1T cycle. If you gain at least 7 lbs of LBM, I will jump on it too. :)

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
I would love for it to work as good as they say. And certainly would like slower and keepable gains too. Tell you what, I will wait for your results after 1T cycle. If you gain at least 7 lbs of LBM, I will jump on it too. :)
I might do a log here, but will definetely be doing one over at the PP forum. Unfortunately I won't be starting this until July. But head on over after the 4th of July and keep an eye out.

n87

Awards
  • Established
All right, I am looking forward to it and good luck!

abramme824

Awards
i just picked up 2 bottles of 1-T and got 15% off. i will be running them 2 weeks after i finish my log i have up here already. they will be logged here as well.

abramme824

Awards
i will be running there superdrone-lv with it

kevin128

Awards
which would be better for gaining size?

I don't want random people giving opinions, i would like a substantive answer having before and after results from a given cycle.

i ran searches and didn't find what i was looking for.

any help with this question would be greatly appreciated.
I never used Dermacrine so i can not comment on it

have used 1-T the Transdermal, as far as size went not much only like 6-7lbs, how ever the strength is where 1-T shines.

abramme824

Awards
i have never run 1-T before or sdrol. i have buddies that do juice and they told me to go for it as long as a monitor my bp and run it at a moderate dosage. i have the supps for the sides and my liver. seems like it should be a good cycle and i have my pct in order

week 1 Superdrone
week 2 Superdrone
week 3 Superdrone and 1-T LV
week 4 just 1-T LV
week 5 1-T LV
week 6 1-T LV

or i'll run the superdrone for the last 3 instead of the first three. still thinking about the order

seunim

seunim

Awards
  • Established
I'm running it now... impacts very positvely on me.

No sides, good alpha male, jump in libido, too soon to see gains but VERY impressive product.

I've run Dermacrine and it doesn't have a strong impact on me.

Avoid Sdrol unless you're really clued up, Hdrol is very popular. 1T kicks.
What type of PCT are you going to run? Is a SERM a good idea to have on hand and/or use for PCT?

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
The TR Stack (PP) stacked against formestane.

Not one to try at home - I want to check whether Sustain Alpha causes estrogen elevation OR if SA and formestane work together to heavily boost test. There's a theory that stacking SA against and AI could cause problems and I want to check it. If gyno emerges I'll switch to a straight SERM. If I get dramatic results I'll do it again.

My understanding is that the TR Stack is fine for 1T. If you are doing Sdrol though :dunno:

Its popular to stack 1T, e.g. pulse, although stacking with SDrol ... :dunno:

seunim

seunim

Awards
  • Established
The TR Stack (PP) stacked against formestane.

Not one to try at home - I want to check whether Sustain Alpha causes estrogen elevation OR if SA and formestane work together to heavily boost test. There's a theory that stacking SA against and AI could cause problems and I want to check it. If gyno emerges I'll switch to a straight SERM. If I get dramatic results I'll do it again.

My understanding is that the TR Stack is fine for 1T. If you are doing Sdrol though :dunno:

Its popular to stack 1T, e.g. pulse, although stacking with SDrol ... :dunno:
I was thinking of running Formadrol Extreme with the Sustain Alpha. With a SD cycle I'd have to go with a stronger option for sure.

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
The theory is that if estrogens get too low then resveratrol (SA) will start to boost them.

Its just a theory ... but stacking an AI with SA may not work. If not then either straight Test Recov Stack or AI and SERM.

I'm interested in the idea of running formestane/formadrol (which I have in stock) and then running SA as PCT to the PCT.