Best AI that does not cause HPTA shutdown?

1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.93%

Best AI that does not cause HPTA shutdown?

Right now I'm in week 3 of my pct consisting of the TRS from PP and 20mg Nolvadex ED.

I am looking for an AI that does not cause suppression and can help me further during pct. I do have transdermal Formestane, but as far as I know it can cause a mild suppression.

Any advice guys?

2. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.58%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

If you can find some 6oxo, that would be a good option of OTC stuff.
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.93%

I do actually have som 6-oxo but last year I came across this study that proved that it didn't work, and at the same time acted as an anti-androgen

Check it out:

http://www.anthonyroberts.co.za/2008...ase-in-muscle/
    •   

4. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.58%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by AtomicFox View Post
    I do actually have som 6-oxo but last year I came across this study that proved that it didn't work, and at the same time acted as an anti-androgen

Check it out:

Wow, never heard that before. Personally I don't use it, or ever really cared for it, as armidex, and femara are easily avalible, and like half the price of 6oxo.
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.93%

Yea I'm afraid that most people haven't heard that.

Arimidex could be an option too, would it be beneficial to add in week 4 perhaps? 0,5mg eod or something like that.

I have to admit that I'm no where as knowledgeable in this area as I should be.

I have always heard that using an AI during PCT is plain stupid.
  6. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.58%

Yea I'm afraid that most people haven't heard that.

Arimidex could be an option too, would it be beneficial to add in week 4 perhaps? 0,5mg eod or something like that.

I have to admit that I'm no where as knowledgeable in this area as I should be.

I have always heard that using an AI during PCT is plain stupid.
    There are many that add a low dose AI in 2nd or 3rd week of PCT. A small dose every few days is a good method IMO, at about mid second week. Also to run it pulsed 3 times a week or so once you come of a serm, to level out estro.
  7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.93%

Thanks man!

I guess arimidex can be run on it's too since it isn't suppressive? Like doing a 4 week cycle of it.
  8. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.58%

Thanks man!

I guess arimidex can be run on it's too since it isn't suppressive? Like doing a 4 week cycle of it.
    You only want to run a strong AI like armidex everyday if using testosterone in a cycle, other than that I wouldn't recommend using it more than 3x a week off cycle, and only if needed. There is no real right or wrong, it all depends on what you are running, and current estro levels etc. Every situation calls for different tweeks, and products...
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.75%

Check it out:

6 oxo will raise your test so it will help your pct.and 6-OXO will not convert to estrogen.It converts to a compound that is structurally similar to estrogen, but lacks the pharmacological activity.PA already explained why estrogen was up in the study.i think 6 oxo is safe and effective and a good addition to pct
  10. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.58%

Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    6 oxo will raise your test so it will help your pct.and 6-OXO will not convert to estrogen.It converts to a compound that is structurally similar to estrogen, but lacks the pharmacological activity.PA already explained why estrogen was up in the study.i think 6 oxo is safe and effective and a good addition to pct
    Yea I seriously doubt PA would market something that doesn't work. Like with any study, variables can effect the outcome, and never be mentioned in the final analysis from 3rd party testing. I like to hear two sides to a story before making any final conclusion, due to the nature of the competitive market of supplements.
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.73%

maybe something with the 7benzoflavonoids...they have AI activity too
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    Wow, never heard that before. Personally I don't use it, or ever really cared for it, as armidex, and femara are easily avalible, and like half the price of 6oxo.
    Lol ... you are supposed to be a rep TripDog! You're pushing non-OTC.

Formestane ... I love it!

The possible problem with Trip's stuff is the lack of estrogens can cause problems, joint stuff and (for me) affects concerntration. TripD. does have a very good point indeed: however personally I think there are enough OTC AI's not to go down this route.

Formestane is extremely cheap once you've got it sussed.
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Okay formestane will cause a bit of shutdown - in fact I've experienced it.

Generally it ain't considered big enough to the a problem. If you are really concerned you can do a formestane PCT

Similar Forum Threads

1. Does T911 (Androsterone) cause shutdown of HPTA
    By chainsaw in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-25-2009, 05:12 AM
  2. HPTA Shutdown on Hyperdrol X-2 ?
    By Sipha in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-21-2008, 04:42 PM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-07-2005, 02:42 AM
  4. I think I screwed up my HPTA!! Help!