Best AI that does not cause HPTA shutdown?

AtomicFox

AtomicFox

Awards
  • Established
Right now I'm in week 3 of my pct consisting of the TRS from PP and 20mg Nolvadex ED.

I am looking for an AI that does not cause suppression and can help me further during pct. I do have transdermal Formestane, but as far as I know it can cause a mild suppression.

Any advice guys?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you can find some 6oxo, that would be a good option of OTC stuff.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
AtomicFox

AtomicFox

Awards
  • Established
Yea I'm afraid that most people haven't heard that.

Arimidex could be an option too, would it be beneficial to add in week 4 perhaps? 0,5mg eod or something like that.

I have to admit that I'm no where as knowledgeable in this area as I should be.

I have always heard that using an AI during PCT is plain stupid.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yea I'm afraid that most people haven't heard that.

Arimidex could be an option too, would it be beneficial to add in week 4 perhaps? 0,5mg eod or something like that.

I have to admit that I'm no where as knowledgeable in this area as I should be.

I have always heard that using an AI during PCT is plain stupid.
There are many that add a low dose AI in 2nd or 3rd week of PCT. A small dose every few days is a good method IMO, at about mid second week. Also to run it pulsed 3 times a week or so once you come of a serm, to level out estro.

AtomicFox

AtomicFox

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man!

I guess arimidex can be run on it's too since it isn't suppressive? Like doing a 4 week cycle of it.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks man!

I guess arimidex can be run on it's too since it isn't suppressive? Like doing a 4 week cycle of it.
You only want to run a strong AI like armidex everyday if using testosterone in a cycle, other than that I wouldn't recommend using it more than 3x a week off cycle, and only if needed. There is no real right or wrong, it all depends on what you are running, and current estro levels etc. Every situation calls for different tweeks, and products...

Sion

Sion

Awards
I do actually have som 6-oxo but last year I came across this study that proved that it didn't work, and at the same time acted as an anti-androgen :(

Check it out:

http://www.anthonyroberts.co.za/2008/12/6-oxo-from-ergopharm-study-shows-no-increase-in-muscle/
6 oxo will raise your test so it will help your pct.and 6-OXO will not convert to estrogen.It converts to a compound that is structurally similar to estrogen, but lacks the pharmacological activity.PA already explained why estrogen was up in the study.i think 6 oxo is safe and effective and a good addition to pct

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
6 oxo will raise your test so it will help your pct.and 6-OXO will not convert to estrogen.It converts to a compound that is structurally similar to estrogen, but lacks the pharmacological activity.PA already explained why estrogen was up in the study.i think 6 oxo is safe and effective and a good addition to pct
Yea I seriously doubt PA would market something that doesn't work. Like with any study, variables can effect the outcome, and never be mentioned in the final analysis from 3rd party testing. I like to hear two sides to a story before making any final conclusion, due to the nature of the competitive market of supplements.

steam

steam

Awards
  • Established
maybe something with the 7benzoflavonoids...they have AI activity too

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
Wow, never heard that before. Personally I don't use it, or ever really cared for it, as armidex, and femara are easily avalible, and like half the price of 6oxo.
Lol ... you are supposed to be a rep TripDog! You're pushing non-OTC.

Formestane ... I love it!

The possible problem with Trip's stuff is the lack of estrogens can cause problems, joint stuff and (for me) affects concerntration. TripD. does have a very good point indeed: however personally I think there are enough OTC AI's not to go down this route.

Formestane is extremely cheap once you've got it sussed.

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
Okay formestane will cause a bit of shutdown - in fact I've experienced it.

Generally it ain't considered big enough to the a problem. If you are really concerned you can do a formestane PCT