Jack3d or Muscle Marinade

chuck66

Awards
I am currently taking Jacked but have bin hearing good things about Muscle Marinade im geussing this is a new product anyone have any reviews about Muscle Marinade and what do you prefer

SmallTownIron

SmallTownIron

Banned
Awards
I have heard some great things about MM. Most the the comments I hear about jack3ed not so good.

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
Id go MM not because jack3d doesnt work becaue it does but MM seems so complete and perfect i just cant see NOT trying it, i assume you have tried jack3d before in whichc ase why not try something else.

chuck66

Awards
yea and the effects of jack3d seem to be wearin off the more and more i use it has anyone takin this yet that can give me a good review im most likely going to buy a tub once im done with my jack3d

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The Marinade. Ive been wanting to try it! If ya dont like it go with Jacked.

CornFed

Awards
MM tastes terrible. Jack3d lemon lime tastes great.

Jack3d gets you jacked. MM made my stomach queezy for the next hour.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have heard some great things about MM. Most the the comments I hear about jack3ed not so good.
I strongly challenge this statement. Please provide the links!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
yea and the effects of jack3d seem to be wearin off the more and more i use it has anyone takin this yet that can give me a good review im most likely going to buy a tub once im done with my jack3d
The effects of any pre-workout supplement that contains stimulants wear off over time, whether it is called Jack3d, Muscle Marinade, or anything else. This is why supplements, including stim-containing pre-workout supplements, should be cycled!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It sells too well for this to be the case that it lets people down.
Currently the 3rd best-selling product at BB.com and at NutraPlanet, not to mention other outlets. When so many units are sold, there are bound to be some users that are not completely satisfied with the product. But these are certainly not in the majority. That is why I strongly disagreed with the earlier poster that suggested most Jack3d feedback were negative.

scott72

scott72

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Jack3d is great stuff, but like all stims you have to cycle them. If you take it for 2 months straight and think it's going to have the same effect it had on day one, then you don't know a lot about stims. I've been using Jack3d for 6 or 7 weeks now, but I only use it 3-4 times a week and I still feel it. It's a fantastic pre-workout formula if used correctly.

chuck66

Awards
i onli use jack3d 5 times a week and feel the effect everytime still its made realy good is it necesary to cycle jack3d if u dnt use it daily

chuck66

Awards
has anyone compared the ingredients in jack3d to MM are they prti much the same or wat

killamac27

killamac27

Awards
I just tried jack3d for the first time a few weeks ago. It does its job as far as I can tell. It doesn't give me a rush like NO Xplode did, but it sort of surpresses my fatigue from the work day and gives me enough energy to get a session in. Only reason I take it is when I have to lift after my 9 hour work days. In my opinion it tastes like crap, but so has every other pre-wo supp I've tried. Never tried MM though. I will probably try something else after this Jack3d is gone though.

chuck66

Awards

did MM just make you feel queezy or did it atleast give you an energy boost like jack3d does and how were ur pumps on MM

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
While I'm not a fan of Jacked, I find it hard to believe there are many reviews available on MM since it was just released to stores not very long ago. I will be logging MM and I'm very excited to try it as it does have a very complete profile. One of the best bangs for you buck is Scivation VasoCharge/Primaforce Primal N02, same product different name. You can pick these up for under $20 and IMHO work much better the Jacked does for workout. However, I do occasionally take a scoop or two of the original jacked if I'm going to be out late, but for working out, I dont think Jacked is nearly as complete as other formulas.

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established

Im pretty sure this is an opinion because i absoulutely apauled jack3d lemon lime and ive stated that before the tropical punch is just fine would i classify either as delicious? no but it gives great energy and focus so taste isnt an issue. As for MM i have heard its quite the opposite i had a freind bought a bottle and said it tasted great he said it wasnt the best thing he has ever tasted but didnt have to force it down.

I dont think this thread is focused around taste but more or effects since taste is different for well everyone and theres many variables which can affect it, now getting queezy from it is another story but that could also be possibly an ingredient in MM which didnt settle well with you once again self dependent with every other preworkout supp its going to work differently for everyone theres no way to clearly state which product is better from just one review you HAVE to try it which is why i suggested since he already tried jack3d give MM a try because if you dont like it you have jack3d to go back to....

salto571

salto571

Awards
i like jack3d. lemon lime is ok (taste like a combo of lemon lime gatorade and getting punched in the face) but tropical is better imo. the effects haven't worn off yet

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
MM formula is FAR superior to the stim and small amount of creatine you get from jacked

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i don't understand how ppl say jack3d is gross tasting, it's not the best don't get me wrong, it's not superpump250 by any means as taste goes, but jp8 anyone? give that a try and let me know how that tastes....as far as the superior preworkout between these two, i believe it's totally up to the person, i prefer a preworkout that gives energy, low on the ba tingles, and some creatine, i'm not to much into the "pump" products anymore, i've read multiple places and articles that say the pump thing is pointless, it allows ppl to feel good about their product with no real advantages, as far as muscle marinade goes, it looks like a solid product, i have yet to try it so i can't comment, but jack3d is my all time favorite

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i don't understand how ppl say jack3d is gross tasting, it's not the best don't get me wrong, it's not superpump250 by any means as taste goes, but jp8 anyone? give that a try and let me know how that tastes....as far as the superior preworkout between these two, i believe it's totally up to the person, i prefer a preworkout that gives energy, low on the ba tingles, and some creatine, i'm not to much into the "pump" products anymore, i've read multiple places and articles that say the pump thing is pointless, it allows ppl to feel good about their product with no real advantages, as far as muscle marinade goes, it looks like a solid product, i have yet to try it so i can't comment, but jack3d is my all time favorite
If you like Jack3d as so do I, then you would love N2KTS, it's the best PWO supp IMO, Taste is my fav too, I guess not a lot of people have tried it:S

Has anyone Tried N2KTS?

chuck66

Awards
does anyone know if MM is going to hit stores like GNC anytime soon

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
If you like Jack3d as so do I, then you would love N2KTS, it's the best PWO supp IMO, Taste is my fav too, I guess not a lot of people have tried it:S

Has anyone Tried N2KTS?
NKOTB?

scott72

scott72

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I really want to give MM a try, but I'm not willing to pay 40 bucks for it right now. I still have plenty of other goodies to get me by until that comes down in price a bit.

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
I really want to give MM a try, but I'm not willing to pay 40 bucks for it right now. I still have plenty of other goodies to get me by until that comes down in price a bit.
its 40$?

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Has anyone Tried N2KTS?
I found the suff, but who makes this? it looks unbranded the site that has i've never come across before....from what i've read seems like theres to much ba in it, not a big fan of to much ba, i hate the heat and itchy feeling

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
like i stated taste is different for everyone because it taste good to you doesnt mean it tastes good to someone else, im not saying it was the worst tasting product ive ever tasted but i could barely take it down. But like i mentioned earlier its different for EVERYONE more then likely no one will have the exact same view on a product.

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i go with jack3d cuz it has not dyes..i cant have anything with a dye in it

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
like i stated taste is different for everyone because it taste good to you doesnt mean it tastes good to someone else, im not saying it was the worst tasting product ive ever tasted but i could barely take it down. But like i mentioned earlier its different for EVERYONE more then likely no one will have the exact same view on a product.
i know everyones taste is different, but it's not horrible, i guess for you it is...but doesn't it say take it with 4-8oz of water, thats like a shot...try jp8, one serving between 6 ppl i used to work with and they couldn't finish it

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I found the suff, but who makes this? it looks unbranded the site that has i've never come across before....from what i've read seems like theres to much ba in it, not a big fan of to much ba, i hate the heat and itchy feeling
It's made by Need2buildmuscle, hmm I didn't get anymore tingles from it then I did with Jack3d, but it gives you a crazy rush of the best energy I have ever felt, and not just a caffeine buzz, like very clean energy and really gave me a good stength increase compared to any other Pre-workout I've used, also Pumps were really nice.

On there site they have a Sample starter Pack of there supplements for $5, thats what I got to try it out, I was very impressed with N2KTS and the taste of there Vanilla Protein.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Screw jack3d AND muscle m.arinade, and the dimethylamylaminelinelyn they rode in on. I hate that ****.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
heres the link to that ...
Links to competing online stores are not allowed here. Be careful before you get yourself banned!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Screw jack3d AND muscle m.arinade, and the dimethylamylaminelinelyn they rode in on. I hate that ****.
I am not sure what that means. Jack3d is much more than Geranium. Besides, Geranium, like other related compounds, has a dose-dependent effect.

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
i know everyones taste is different, but it's not horrible, i guess for you it is...but doesn't it say take it with 4-8oz of water, thats like a shot...try jp8, one serving between 6 ppl i used to work with and they couldn't finish it
That is true the 4 ounces does make it more bearable but it may have just been the batches i had of jack3d i just gaged like crazy and could barely get it down but the tropical punch one goes down nice and smooth and is much much better in my mind i love it.

chuck66

Awards
does anyone know if gnc will be stocking up on Muscle Marinade anytime soon

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
here's a synopsis for Muscle Marinade that i found, since its new (no disrespect to Jack3d, because i love that sh!t)...

ZERO SUGAR…ZERO CARBOHYDRATES…ZERO FILLERS…Simply straight performance and recovery enhancing ingredients with some sucralose and flavoring…THAT’S IT!

Each scoop is a TRUE serving, where as Super Pump, NoXplode, etc…say to take 1-3 scoops. Technically, this makes ours have far more servings than theirs even thought they list 40 and 50 servings, respectively. WE STRONGLY ADVISE users not to take more than 1 scoop as we specifically engineered it to be a TRUE 1 scoop serving, eliminating a the guessing and the BS marketing ploys of these other companies.

We have the HIGHEST AMOUNT OF ACTIVES of any other pre workout product on the market except for NO Shotgun, but that’s because it has 20g of protein easily attaining a higher gram per scoop amount. They have 23g per scoop WITH 20 g of protein; We have 20.5g per scoop with NO protein. We could add 20g of protein to ours and have double their active scoop size. They are basically just a protein powder with a sprinkle of other ingredients.

Every single ingredient in Muscle Marinade is included at the research proven, clinically efficacious amount. We did not include any ingredients that clinically significant evidence IN HUMANS could not be found on. NO OTHER COMPANY HAS EVER DONE THIS! Most companies merely read abstracts to studies (if they even do any real research at all) not caring about whether it’s tested in humans, in animals, or in a silly Petri dish. That’s why you see all of the maltodextrin laden, pixy dust “proprietary blends.” They don’t want you to know how much of each ingredient they are actually including in their formula, because they jack up all the cheap ones and drop down all the expensive ones.

No proprietary blend…We bare all on our label, and back it all up with scientific rationale and cite our research studies in which we extrapolated the dosage from!

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That is true the 4 ounces does make it more bearable but it may have just been the batches i had of jack3d i just gaged like crazy and could barely get it down but the tropical punch one goes down nice and smooth and is much much better in my mind i love it.
i have the fruit punch now, haven't opened it yet but can't wait either, the only problem i have with jack3d is that when i have chapped lips, even alittle, it seems to burn for a few minutes, but not a big deal

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am not sure what that means. Jack3d is much more than Geranium. Besides, Geranium, like other related compounds, has a dose-dependent effect.
Both have great ingredients. Unfortunately the inclusion of geranium insures I'll never try either. I agree that its dose dependent: how much it kills my cardio and endurance totally depends on the dose I take. :p. More power to those people who love it.

jnthnkrr1985

jnthnkrr1985

Awards
Im taking jack3d too its really good stuff,i wanted to ask should i only take it before i workout,coz thats what i do.....
or do you need to load it in your system for a week or so .... or no need to do that.....just take it before you hit the gym?

chuck66

Awards
Im taking jack3d too its really good stuff,i wanted to ask should i only take it before i workout,coz thats what i do.....
or do you need to load it in your system for a week or so .... or no need to do that.....just take it before you hit the gym?
no you dnt have to load up on it its strictly a pre workout so just before you hit the gym

scott72

scott72

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
You can buy it from foxsupplements for 35 bucks with free shipping
I actually saw it in the low 30's at another non-sponsor site, but I'll wait for a while. I'm pretty loyal to Nutra so I'll give them a chance to come down. Plus I don't need it right now.

killamac27

killamac27

Awards
Don't know if this happens to anyone else but jack3d puts me on the stall like twice in an hour even if I'm not drinking a lot of water. Never had this happen with a supp. before.

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
Don't know if this happens to anyone else but jack3d puts me on the stall like twice in an hour even if I'm not drinking a lot of water. Never had this happen with a supp. before.
hmm.. never had that issue with jack3d :dunno:

chuck66

Awards
im planing on ordering a tub of MM sometime this week once i get it and use it il will post my thoughts on it and compare it to Jack3d