Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  222 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.68%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

here's a synopsis for Muscle Marinade that i found, since its new (no disrespect to Jack3d, because i love that sh!t)...

ZERO SUGAR…ZERO CARBOHYDRATES…ZERO FILLERS…Simply straight performance and recovery enhancing ingredients with some sucralose and flavoring…THAT’S IT!

Each scoop is a TRUE serving, where as Super Pump, NoXplode, etc…say to take 1-3 scoops. Technically, this makes ours have far more servings than theirs even thought they list 40 and 50 servings, respectively. WE STRONGLY ADVISE users not to take more than 1 scoop as we specifically engineered it to be a TRUE 1 scoop serving, eliminating a the guessing and the BS marketing ploys of these other companies.

We have the HIGHEST AMOUNT OF ACTIVES of any other pre workout product on the market except for NO Shotgun, but that’s because it has 20g of protein easily attaining a higher gram per scoop amount. They have 23g per scoop WITH 20 g of protein; We have 20.5g per scoop with NO protein. We could add 20g of protein to ours and have double their active scoop size. They are basically just a protein powder with a sprinkle of other ingredients.

Every single ingredient in Muscle Marinade is included at the research proven, clinically efficacious amount. We did not include any ingredients that clinically significant evidence IN HUMANS could not be found on. NO OTHER COMPANY HAS EVER DONE THIS! Most companies merely read abstracts to studies (if they even do any real research at all) not caring about whether it’s tested in humans, in animals, or in a silly Petri dish. That’s why you see all of the maltodextrin laden, pixy dust “proprietary blends.” They don’t want you to know how much of each ingredient they are actually including in their formula, because they jack up all the cheap ones and drop down all the expensive ones.

No proprietary blend…We bare all on our label, and back it all up with scientific rationale and cite our research studies in which we extrapolated the dosage from!

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.19%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by jumpshot903 View Post
    That is true the 4 ounces does make it more bearable but it may have just been the batches i had of jack3d i just gaged like crazy and could barely get it down but the tropical punch one goes down nice and smooth and is much much better in my mind i love it.
    i have the fruit punch now, haven't opened it yet but can't wait either, the only problem i have with jack3d is that when i have chapped lips, even alittle, it seems to burn for a few minutes, but not a big deal
  3. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.57%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    I am not sure what that means. Jack3d is much more than Geranium. Besides, Geranium, like other related compounds, has a dose-dependent effect.
    Both have great ingredients. Unfortunately the inclusion of geranium insures I'll never try either. I agree that its dose dependent: how much it kills my cardio and endurance totally depends on the dose I take. . More power to those people who love it.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.65%

Im taking jack3d too its really good stuff,i wanted to ask should i only take it before i workout,coz thats what i do.....
    or do you need to load it in your system for a week or so .... or no need to do that.....just take it before you hit the gym?
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  203 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.47%

Quote Originally Posted by jnthnkrr1985 View Post
    Im taking jack3d too its really good stuff,i wanted to ask should i only take it before i workout,coz thats what i do.....
    or do you need to load it in your system for a week or so .... or no need to do that.....just take it before you hit the gym?
    no you dnt have to load up on it its strictly a pre workout so just before you hit the gym
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.65%

Thanks.....
  7. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.34%

Quote Originally Posted by chuck66 View Post
    You can buy it from foxsupplements for 35 bucks with free shipping
    I actually saw it in the low 30's at another non-sponsor site, but I'll wait for a while. I'm pretty loyal to Nutra so I'll give them a chance to come down. Plus I don't need it right now.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.78%

Don't know if this happens to anyone else but jack3d puts me on the stall like twice in an hour even if I'm not drinking a lot of water. Never had this happen with a supp. before.
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  222 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.68%

Quote Originally Posted by killamac27 View Post
    Don't know if this happens to anyone else but jack3d puts me on the stall like twice in an hour even if I'm not drinking a lot of water. Never had this happen with a supp. before.
    hmm.. never had that issue with jack3d
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  203 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.47%

im planing on ordering a tub of MM sometime this week once i get it and use it il will post my thoughts on it and compare it to Jack3d
  11. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.59%

just got mm today and tried it out, I had jack3d not to long ago, and there's really no astounding difference in the two.. I personally think mm grape tastes AMAZING and jack3d isn't terrible. I would say IMO jack3d is better for hardcore cardio, and mm has a slight edge in pumps and focus, but again this is my opinion and how each effected me.. not to mention mm kicked in wayyy quicker then jack3d does
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  222 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.68%

Quote Originally Posted by cfiggs View Post
    just got mm today and tried it out, I had jack3d not to long ago, and there's really no astounding difference in the two.. I personally think mm grape tastes AMAZING and jack3d isn't terrible. I would say IMO jack3d is better for hardcore cardio, and mm has a slight edge in pumps and focus, but again this is my opinion and how each effected me.. not to mention mm kicked in wayyy quicker then jack3d does
    good stuff cfiggs... i also enjoy both products. the Purus Punch flavor of MM is off the hook too.
  13. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.27%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by cfiggs View Post
    Depending on dosage amount and tolerance, caffeine and related compounds can kick-in in as little as fifteen minutes. Varies per individual.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  14. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.02%

Has anyone tried 1MR, it looks like a rip off of jack3d but some other reviews are saying that they switched to it and the stim effect is stronger. I have a sample and I will get back to you guys this Monday.
  15. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.27%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Kirkatis View Post
    Has anyone tried 1MR, it looks like a rip off of jack3d but some other reviews are saying that they switched to it and the stim effect is stronger. I have a sample and I will get back to you guys this Monday.
    Good post!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.18%
    Achievements Posting Pro

If Jack3d is wearing off at all, toss it in some Hawaiin punch. You will be back to one scoop. I've been taking jacked for almost a year now, since it came out last spring. I cycle off it every three months or so. Nothing else that i try is like it.

Is this MM Like Jack3d how it feels "clean" or like No-Explode, Nano ect.?
  17. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.07%

muscle marinade has got to be the most disgusting name i've ever heard.
  18. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.59%

Quote Originally Posted by Kirkatis View Post
    I've tried it, and I really enjoyed it, never used more then one well rounded scoop. It is basically the same only difference, I belive, is that 1mr has a good amount of vitamin c in it and more stim.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBeazy View Post
    If Jack3d is wearing off at all, toss it in some Hawaiin punch. You will be back to one scoop. I've been taking jacked for almost a year now, since it came out last spring. I cycle off it every three months or so. Nothing else that i try is like it.

Is this MM Like Jack3d how it feels "clean" or like No-Explode, Nano ect.?
    honestly, one scoop of jack3d never did it for me, great product, but needed 3 scoops consistently, and MM doesn't give me personally, any kind of jitters it just makes me wanna crush some weights, I feel its a different kind of energy from jack3d, like I said before jack3d makes me feel like I could run a marathon, but MM makes me wanna go heavy and rep it out every time
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.26%

well i have tried Jasc3d and various other ones but i must say that my recent concoction of 1 serv Premax and 1/2 scoop N2KTS has by far surpassed any preworkout i have tried, bu t i am intrigued by Muscle Marinade, but my current stack has been the best nitric oxide product and has given me the best pumps of my life and the best foucs i could ask for even surpassing OLD Jack3d formula. try it you may liek it
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.26%

because you jsut cant deny the fact that full dose GPLC is the **** for pumps and ACTUAL Nitric Oxide Production
  21. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.02%

Sorry for not getting back to you guys sooner. I tried the 1mr and would have to say the stim effect is overkill. I will stick with jack3d.

Similar Forum Threads

1. For Sale: Purus Labs Muscle Marinade Grape (Muscle Builders)
    By winwrightsa in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-30-2011, 04:55 AM
  2. For Sale: Purus Labs Muscle Marinade Grape (Muscle Builders)
    By winwrightsa in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-30-2011, 04:51 AM
  3. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-30-2010, 04:26 PM
  4. Muscle Marinade Log
    By DreamWeaver in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 78
    Last Post: 03-31-2010, 01:10 PM
  5. Just got Muscle Marinade
    By chuck66 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15