Lets test the waters over at bb.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

RonShipman

Banned
Awards
For all members on here who dislike bb.com as I do now. Make a name on bb.com forums start a thread talking about a Gaspari product. Say Superpump bloated you badly and gave you no effect at and product X (shock therapy blow it away and sp250 is a big waste of money and all hype) do it in the supplement section. but give a reason like an excuse to make the thread, just say all sp250 users you should try shock therapy if you like sp250 you will love shock therapy with more servings and cheaper and more effective... Just test it to see how long until you are banned and when you get the ban notice copy and paste it and bring it into this thread and share it.... lol be creative, you can say the new Sizeon V2 you used it and the only thing it did is add water to your face, and now you look like spanky, lol Ha ha

AtomicFox

AtomicFox

Awards
  • Established
No offence mate, but throwing mud wont do us any good.

I understand you are frustrated though.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you wont find interest here man. Not that type of board

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
For all members on here who dislike bb.com as I do now. Make a name on bb.com forums start a thread talking about a Gaspari product. Say Superpump bloated you badly and gave you no effect at and product X (shock therapy blow it away and sp250 is a big waste of money and all hype) do it in the supplement section. but give a reason like an excuse to make the thread, just say all sp250 users you should try shock therapy if you like sp250 you will love shock therapy with more servings and cheaper and more effective... Just test it to see how long until you are banned and when you get the ban notice copy and paste it and bring it into this thread and share it.... lol be creative, you can say the new Sizeon V2 you used it and the only thing it did is add water to your face, and now you look like spanky, lol Ha ha
What in the hell? You should get one week just for this stupid post...matter a fact, permaban.

glockgod

glockgod

Awards
What in the hell? You should get one week just for this stupid post...matter a fact, permaban.
Yeah I. Didn't think this was that kind of site myself. Let the bs stay there.

ProteinMurder

Awards
  • Established
ahhhhh! I left BB.com to escape EXACTLY that kind of stuff mate.:nono:

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

dadon4sho

Awards
mod edit: and if you start anymore drama you'll be gone here as well. grow up.

Status
Not open for further replies.