If You didn't have positive results with Gaspari, don't mention it on bb.com forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

RonShipman

Banned
Awards
Got Banned from bb.com for an honest/polite review on Myofusion protein.

If any of you are over at bb.com on the forums you know how they pander to Gaspari. I simple wrote in a thread, I gained some weight using Myofusion in the past 4 months. I didn't say how much weight I just said I gained some weight from the product. And yes I gained fat from using it. I stated how I switched to a 100% Whey Isolate the past 2 weeks now and starting to lose weight. It's a true story. Everybody is different our bodies are not the same. Anybody have any weight gain from Myofusion???

I'm no longer supporting bb.com I spent thousands on that site and I'm no longer supporting Gaspari products. why? because their stuff isn't all that like people make it out to be. It's a rip off quite honestly.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gaspari isn't a board sponsor here, so we don't really talk about their products in too much depth. Aside from the old Halodrol-50.

Wetdawg

Wetdawg

Awards
Shouldn't be Censored for an honest opinon in my view

gnetics18

Awards
BB is turning into the PRG...People Republic of Gaspari...ive heard a couple of stories about Gaspari reps complaning to BB..and all of a sudden threads or comment/Users dissapear..its crazzyy :dump:.

FilipeBR

FilipeBR

Awards
Got Banned from bb.com for an honest/polite review on Myofusion protein.

If any of you are over at bb.com on the forums you know how they pander to Gaspari. I simple wrote in a thread, I gained some weight using Myofusion in the past 4 months. I didn't say how much weight I just said I gained some weight from the product. And yes I gained fat from using it. I stated how I switched to a 100% Whey Isolate the past 2 weeks now and starting to lose weight. It's a true story. Everybody is different our bodies are not the same. Anybody have any weight gain from Myofusion???

I'm no longer supporting bb.com I spent thousands on that site and I'm no longer supporting Gaspari products. why? because their stuff isn't all that like people make it out to be. It's a rip off quite honestly.
I kind of like the ingredients in Myofusion, it's good for a lazy bum like me to have a little bit of everything. I don't think I gained fat weight from it, i'm taking Dymatize now, so i'll compare the two.

But thanks for the honest opinion, this is why I like this forum, they respect even those who have different opinions about their own product brand.

kevin128

Awards
every thread about superpump 250 on bb.com i say how its the worst preworkout i ever took, did nothing for me, and jack3d, white flood, dymatize xpand are all 100x superior.. have yet to be banned.

Mase64

Mase64

Awards
  • Established
yea i like it over here on this side.. much calmer.. and better!

Jake Fires

Jake Fires

Awards
  • Established
over here deals alot more with the science of supps. IMO

atjnutrition2

Awards
  • Established
I think there is a more knowledgeable and mature membership on this forum than on bb

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
Gaspari is overpriced, overhyped and mostly underdosed. The new Sizeon is a prime example of this.
For the most part true i bought a tub of myofusion 5 lbs for 25$ not over priced in my book but if it wasnt that cheap would i have bought it? Hell no they spend a lot of money on marketing and packagaing because they can and thats what attracts all those young kids to buy it because its what there first shown at places like GNC or Vitamin Shoppe do i think there products are good? No But they still do good business because they spend the money to get there product out there which is wrong but hey thats business.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That deal you showed me on Myofusion is about the only time I've seen Gaspari at a decent price. It was a nice change :)

For the most part true i bought a tub of myofusion 5 lbs for 25$ not over priced in my book but if it wasnt that cheap would i have bought it? Hell no they spend a lot of money on marketing and packagaing because they can and thats what attracts all those young kids to buy it because its what there first shown at places like GNC or Vitamin Shoppe do i think there products are good? No But they still do good business because they spend the money to get there product out there which is wrong but hey thats business.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I'm using their Myofusion at the moment because of the sale price. Seems OK. Chocolate peanutbutter tastes more like chocolate and butter. I use it somewhat sparingly so haven't put too much fat on. I put fat on whenever using protein powders so its kinda par for the course.

purebred

someone started a thread there on the harmful effects of aspartame and fluoride and that thread. too, mysteriously disappeared. I heard a few of the the site's reps complained that the user (dannyboy7 or something like that) was "spreading lies and propaganda". although this was quite some time ago i suppose not much has changed over at bb.com-simply evolved and become more complex.

kevin128

Awards
I'm using their Myofusion at the moment because of the sale price. Seems OK. Chocolate peanutbutter tastes more like chocolate and butter. I use it somewhat sparingly so haven't put too much fat on. I put fat on whenever using protein powders so its kinda par for the course.
myofusion i think is great protein, i personally like the blend, and i love the taste, and it is a good price. every other product they make is over priced and sucks, super pump awful... plasma jet.. more awful, sizeon way to expensive for me to even consider trying it.

FilipeBR

FilipeBR

Awards
myofusion i think is great protein, i personally like the blend, and i love the taste, and it is a good price. every other product they make is over priced and sucks, super pump awful... plasma jet.. more awful, sizeon way to expensive for me to even consider trying it.
Yep I can vouch for this. It's honestly the best TASTING protein i've ever had, and it's great for cutting because u can drink it with water and it still tastes like a chocolate milk shake, other proteins won't dissolve so well.

I like the blend, some good oils in there and stuff. BUT I personally would NOT pay over 28$ for a tub of 5lbs.

And for the marketing, hey, if they got the $ to market, great for them. Some people get mad at like Muscletech, BSN and Gaspari because they market a lot and their products suck, it's people's faults for not knowing what they're putting in their bodies, for not knowing how to read a label and ingredients list. If they look at at a Ronnie Coleman picture and he's holding Cell Tech and they think "WOW I'm gonna get big like him by taking cell tech" then ...leave them to their own stupidity, nobody is forced to give them money, so hey...

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
Gaspari is overpriced, overhyped and mostly underdosed. The new Sizeon is a prime example of this.
Can you please elaborate? (not saying it in a ****y way, your opinion is highly respected thats all)

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
That deal you showed me on Myofusion is about the only time I've seen Gaspari at a decent price. It was a nice change :)
I got 36 tubs of sizeon for just 300 bucks on wed or thurs from gnc. That's a great price in my book but it was really only because gnc screwed up the sale so bad. Anyone want a tub of sizeon on the cheap?

FilipeBR

FilipeBR

Awards
I got 36 tubs of sizeon for just 300 bucks on wed or thurs from gnc. That's a great price in my book but it was really only because gnc screwed up the sale so bad. Anyone want a tub of sizeon on the cheap?
36 tubs :O

Lol how did they "screw up" the sale?

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
they like tripled coupons on it lol
36 tubs is epic, i thought 10 was bad.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BB is turning into the PRG...People Republic of Gaspari...ive heard a couple of stories about Gaspari reps complaning to BB..and all of a sudden threads or comment/Users dissapear..its crazzyy :dump:.
Beware the Gaspari Gestapo

brownstown89

Awards
  • Established
im sorry protien is proitnen... gaspari, UN, No Xpolde, Cytosport etc... THe only diffrence between them might be sugar and carbs some calories but i hate how some claim there protien hassome magical microwaveable protien that absorbs faster BULL****.. gaspari is no better than any other brand, screw bb.com.

pdredman72

pdredman72

Awards
what do you want for em???i still havnt tried a preworkout better than s.p250 i dont like the price or amount of servings but no matter what my mood shortly after takin it,i kill it all in my gym!!and the myofusion price here is olny 19 bucks!! im waiting for jacked3d to arrive and if its not good itll be my last shot cause i dont like wippin with my money!!i would like to find a line and run with it!!

RonShipman

Banned
Awards
that is fine if it worked good for you. im sure for some it does. the point is bb.com should not be banning people for honest reviews. thats the point of the threads. no company is to big to have to follow the same standards as every other company. well gaspari is, but it's not right.

pdredman72

pdredman72

Awards
i agree with that! i dont even go there its like a gay bathhouse!

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can you please elaborate? (not saying it in a ****y way, your opinion is highly respected thats all)
$41-45 for a product that supplies only 24 servings per container, and ~60% of each serving is just carbs. Also, only 10g of WPH is too low for that price, IMO, considering I use about 30g of hydrolysates plus 10g of BCAAs intra-workout.

Additionally, I don't like they use Creatine Mono in a product that is going to be sitting in solution for the duration of a workout, which should cause some degradation into Creatinine, at least from what I understand.

Or look at superpump250: it's a proprietary blend with "kitchen sink" formulation. I'm not opposed to a company using a prop blend, but when there are too many ingredients in a 20g serving for the majority of those ingredients to be dosed properly, prop blends become just a way to hide insufficiency.

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
The new version I bought six of every type they had
same, 4 lemon, 3 fruit punch, 3 orange, no grape. All for $7 each.
I emailed gaspari yesterday asking why they changed the creatine from gluconate. They said they had found a better formula. I also didnt realize they changed all of their carbs (version 1 wasnt complete sugar) into sugar. But for $7 what the heck.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I emailed gaspari yesterday asking why they changed the creatine from gluconate. They said they had found a better formula. I also didnt realize they changed all of their carbs (version 1 wasnt complete sugar) into sugar. But for $7 what the heck.
$7 each is unheard of. I must admit, at that price, I would have bought some.

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
$7 each is unheard of. I must admit, at that price, I would have bought some.
Im not even sure how it got shipped? How did they not notice the invoice.

Total price $700
Promotional code -$596
total paid $104

not like it even scratched their income

FilipeBR

FilipeBR

Awards
Is it a local sale?

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
no it was a product of the day sale, and gnc screwed up the coupon discounts (that gave 40% off instead of 10)

then with a 30% off coupon
Then with a 20% off gold member discount (just joined for this sale)
then with a 25% bing cashback, which I already have.

turned out (for me) to be about 8-9 each.

hence why I bought 36....

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
I have to say I thought they would most definitly throw out my order. as I saved over 2000 dollars.

Status
Not open for further replies.