Don't Understand the hype With SP250

Status
Not open for further replies.

RonShipman

Banned
Awards
I purchased some Superpump250.. I probably purchased 5 containers total over the years. I do like the taste of the Fruit Punch I ordered not long ago. Is it me or does that stuff just not last very long? I honestly don't think it has 40 servings in the container. I'm guessing around 25 servings. the scoop is fairly big and you don't get that much powder. I know all powders are difference some are more dense than others. Superpump just seems to go quicker than the rest. I do 1.5 scoops pre workout and lift 4 times a week 2 weeks later it's almost gone makes no sense. I get shock therapy/white flood/no xplode that stuff last me a hot minute. I understand those products are 50 servings to Superpumps 40, but come on they last me 2 x longer. What in the hell is up with this? are we being ripped off here????

kevin128

Awards
tried it once, didnt notice the servings split it with my brother.. how ever it was 100% uneffective, me and my brother both felt it sucked (previously using white flood and dymatize energized xpand, both which kicked the **** outta superpump 250).. not to mention the taste of the blue raz was gross

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
On the days I didn't get diareah, it made me feel different, but not neccesarily better at working out.

ecupirate

Awards
Loved the taste of it, just gave me super dumps. pumps were good but i have found better products now

brownstown89

Awards
  • Established
pre workouts = waste of money 99 cent sugar free energy drinks will give u the same hype as PW.

Status
Not open for further replies.