Natadrol vs Prime

Page 1 of 9 123 ... Last
  1. Natadrol vs Prime


    Can you guys help me out on this one.
    Thanks


  2. Quote Originally Posted by bigjeff200 View Post
    Can you guys help me out on this one.
    Thanks
    Onlly thing I can say is that I was a non-responder to Prime---and I went through two bottles. Currently using Natadrol and liking the pump and strength increases. I normally don't care if a product gives me a pump but this one lasts long. I'm going to up my dose to 8 caps a day and stack it with Formadrol when it arrives (I have Ghenerate) which I will add in, too. But I'm getting off topic again..

  3. well,it seems both arent potent enough and quite pricy.one bottle isnt enough for both and the companies makes you buy 3 bottles per cycle for you to "feel" the effects.Natadrol you have no idea how much of the main ingredient(Tinospora Cordifilia) is in a capsule of Natadrol since its a prop blend of 4 different ingredients.only thing common between users is it makes you piss a lot and takes about 2weeks to kick in,which is long for an "androgen".Prime seems to only worked when dosed high and making you buy 3 bottles.Prime seems a bit expensive for its main ingredient of "Water Chesnut"

    so it depends on which ad you like more,the natural androgen or the ultimate muscle pill? i say just buy prime so you dont have to buy a pct product so you dont have to waste your $.
    •   
       


  4. Depends whether you respond well to Prime. You could of course run Natadrol and do Prime PCT.

    The Natadrol concept is very interesting - the logs are great. If I were a competition level athelete I'd run it heavily.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by ekdevil View Post
    well,it seems both arent potent enough and quite pricy.one bottle isnt enough for both and the companies makes you buy 3 bottles per cycle for you to "feel" the effects.Natadrol you have no idea how much of the main ingredient(Tinospora Cordifilia) is in a capsule of Natadrol since its a prop blend of 4 different ingredients.only thing common between users is it makes you piss a lot and takes about 2weeks to kick in,which is long for an "androgen".Prime seems to only worked when dosed high and making you buy 3 bottles.Prime seems a bit expensive for its main ingredient of "Water Chesnut"

    so it depends on which ad you like more,the natural androgen or the ultimate muscle pill? i say just buy prime so you dont have to buy a pct product so you dont have to waste your $.
    It really seems to vary from person to person. Most logs for Natadrol are reporting ~1lb gain per week of the cycle (as measured at the end of the cycle). And for Prime I've seen forum members' strength increase significantly, though weight gain doesn't typically seem to be as large a result. I'm actually trying Prime now for the first time - we'll see what happens.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***

  6. High dosed prime
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  7. OK, well whats a "high dose of Prime". Says to take 6 a day 5 on 2 off....So one bottle would last 28 days. Should I run 2 bottles back to back or up the dosage?

  8. Dosing on Prime does not necessarily have to be high, like many have said it really depends on reaction to the herb. The original only had 600 mg per cap and everyone including myself I gave it to did very, very well. There are those that don't though so it comes down to how does it work for you... like a lot of herbs.

    I would try a 4 week cycle of Prime at 6 ed then decide whether to continue with it or switch to something else.
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com

  9. Interesting read.
  10. Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    stackem

  11. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    stackem
    My thought exactly.
    Natadrol, then Prime during PCT.

  12. i dunno maybe i should run my two bottles of natradol, before my three bottles of prime. But first comes my 3 weeks of m-stak, whick i think im going to react very well too.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    stackem
    Yah that thought had crossed my mind, but with contest day only 10 weeks away I did not want something that may shut me down during a aggressive calorie restriction. If pink magic works out I would prefer that solution at this time.
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com

  14. Quote Originally Posted by matthias7 View Post
    =
    The Natadrol concept is very interesting - the logs are great. If I were a competition level athelete I'd run it heavily.
    You sir are a genius I think im gonna go up to 10 or 12 a day and finish my last 2 1/2 btls instead of running another cycle I might just bump mine up to 10 weeks or so

  15. Using Natadrol at 8 per day after 5 weeks on loving the strength gains off of it. First 4 weeks used 4-6 then once i bumped it to 8 i could tell the difference in pump effect.Awesome LG awesome stuff
    After Natadrol going to use Tren 13 and see the difference in prod

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Kalel38 View Post
    Using Natadrol at 8 per day after 5 weeks on loving the strength gains off of it. First 4 weeks used 4-6 then once i bumped it to 8 i could tell the difference in pump effect.Awesome LG awesome stuff
    After Natadrol going to use Tren 13 and see the difference in prod
    Thanks for the update man, perhaps we need log to make bigger capsules of these!!

  17. Hey Craig i think LG needs to up the capsules to 180 count per bottle or something around that line cause i found using 8 a day more benificial then 6.Using 6 was good but 8 was the number i think most should go for. 2/2/3pre/1post.Thats how i use it now.Good stuff hope you boys come up with some other goodies in the future.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Kalel38 View Post
    Hey Craig i think LG needs to up the capsules to 180 count per bottle or something around that line cause i found using 8 a day more benificial then 6.Using 6 was good but 8 was the number i think most should go for. 2/2/3pre/1post.Thats how i use it now.Good stuff hope you boys come up with some other goodies in the future.
    yeah sounds good man, even a big chucky 240bottle would be awesome!! Mega Natadrol!!

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    yeah sounds good man, even a big chucky 240bottle would be awesome!! Mega Natadrol!!
    Natadroliath?
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***

  20. please tell me you are serious Craig!!!! I think I need my drool bucket!!!
    Working on living

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Natadroliath?
    hahaha awesome!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    please tell me you are serious Craig!!!! I think I need my drool bucket!!!
    I'd have to speak to IC and Eric on the practicality of it as we probably have 1000000 120 cap bottles we have to sell first, but I'd lvoe to see a big bottle down the line for those dosing higher than 4 per day, which is about everyone.

  22. I ran a sponsored log for 20 days of Natadrol and PSARM stacked. I had prohormone like strength gains for that period of time that actually started around day 5. I was able to hit 2 PRs one with dumbbell bench (2 sets of 110x8) and leg press (630 x 8). The pump was excellent also. For my PCT I started out with Formadrol Extreme and monday I added PRIME on the 6/9 protocol. The strenght has dipped a tad (1 rep per set on the max sets), but hopefully PRIME will kick in soon and I will get more gains. I don't think either is a bad choice.

    Another quick note. There might be some shut down, but I didn't experience any and neither did several others that have taken it. This might not be the case if you go for 40 or 60 days though.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Yah that thought had crossed my mind, but with contest day only 10 weeks away I did not want something that may shut me down during a aggressive calorie restriction. If pink magic works out I would prefer that solution at this time.
    yeah im looking forward to doing pink magic / prime

    and natadrol with formadrol :P :P maybe throw in some hghup into the mix lol

  24. yeah natadrol definately has a difference from the 6 to 8 cap jump, didnt notice any strength gains til i went to 8 caps then started gaining that first week on 8 a day. natadrol has been great for me recomping, i dont seem to have lost any muscle mass, maybe even gained a bit, and strength is going up, while I'm down almost 10 lbs now. The natadrol seems to help burn the fat off, but definately need to take a appetite supressant with it or ur gonna be hungry all the time lol.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    hahaha awesome!!



    I'd have to speak to IC and Eric on the practicality of it as we probably have 1000000 120 cap bottles we have to sell first, but I'd lvoe to see a big bottle down the line for those dosing higher than 4 per day, which is about everyone.
    possibly an "inner circle" type release to the hommies???
    Working on living

  26. I felt the same thing soon as i heard other blogs about doing 8 a day i found that it gave a kick start even more and the strength gains are great off of it,not so much weight gain which would have been nice but hey with strength comes size right..

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Natadroliath?
    lmao!

  28. Ive run Prime and had great results, but I was also stacking with Powerfull and Anabolic Pump. Out of curiosity I bought a bottle of Natadrol. Later this year I may give it a run, but ill have to buy one or two more.

  29. Hey Craig, you got Natadrol into Aus yeah? was it checked and still cleared or you just got lucky?
    Also If I buy 2 bottles, running 8 a day how long a run will that be? Cheers

  30. PRIME is WORTHLESS!!!
    Trust me use Natadrol or anything other then the overhyped - overpriced - overdosed Prime!

  31. Quote Originally Posted by musclehustler View Post
    PRIME is WORTHLESS!!!
    Trust me use Natadrol or anything other then the overhyped - overpriced - overdosed Prime!
    I think you meant underdosed :P if it were overdosed wouldn't we be using less? hehe

    And in defense of Prime (which I haven't tried but also have heard these mixed reviews) it seems the case that it really effects everyone differently and some people need a hefty dose and time for it to kick in. I'd hesitate to call it worthless for that reason

  32. Quote Originally Posted by ProteinMurder View Post
    Hey Craig, you got Natadrol into Aus yeah? was it checked and still cleared or you just got lucky?
    Also If I buy 2 bottles, running 8 a day how long a run will that be? Cheers
    Yup got in 2 shipments so far, bot htimes, checked and cleared by our 'friendly' customs

    If you want to high dose it at 8 per day, then i'd consider getting 3 bottles. That will last you over 4 weeks at that dose.

    What might be a better option is first start at 6 per day for the first week, then look to ramp it up from there, might help squeeze another week out of it.

  33. Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    Yup got in 2 shipments so far, bot htimes, checked and cleared by our 'friendly' customs

    If you want to high dose it at 8 per day, then i'd consider getting 3 bottles. That will last you over 4 weeks at that dose.

    What might be a better option is first start at 6 per day for the first week, then look to ramp it up from there, might help squeeze another week out of it.
    Thanks Craig, But you know everyone is saying 8 is where its at. Damn dude, I know you dont set the cap amounts or prices but supp companies gotta start offering some dam value for money man! 3 bottles plus postage for for just over 4 weeks???
    Any chance of a three bottle deal in the not too distant future or something?

  34. You are not going to get any deals for 3 bottles!
    I meant you have to Overdose on Prime for it to somewhat work.
    If you wanted you can just go get some tribulus and overdose on that and you will see same reults and same a helluva lotta $$
    Do NOT waste your time on Prime!
    I did respond to the high dosage but it is just not worth the $$

  35. I dose PRIME at 6 caps a day and respond rather well. I respond to PRIME quite well and have used it on more occasions then any other supplement.
    NSCA - CSCS

  36. Let me know how it goes

  37. Sale on Natadrol now at Nutraplanet!! $24.99 per bottle!!

  38. Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    Sale on Natadrol now at Nutraplanet!! $24.99 per bottle!!
    Noticed, applauded.....and bought. a MUCH fairer deal man, nice work. Real nice

  39. Quote Originally Posted by ProteinMurder View Post
    Noticed, applauded.....and bought. a MUCH fairer deal man, nice work. Real nice
    Thought you might like that price

  40. Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    Thought you might like that price
    If them Aussies customs take it Im coming to the GC fo you Craig!!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. 12 Week Trifecta, Natadrol, Prime and Pink Magic
    By MightyEleazar in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 144
    Last Post: 06-28-2011, 05:17 AM
  2. BY POPULAR DEMAND! NATADROL/PRIME STACK: A TRUE TRANSFORMER!
    By ex-tightend83 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 365
    Last Post: 09-21-2010, 12:24 PM
  3. Prime/Natadrol, what else?
    By dan32547 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-31-2010, 12:10 PM
  4. Natadrol & Prime?
    By spotflex in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-27-2010, 11:22 PM
Log in
Log in