Natadrol vs Prime

Page 3 of 12 First 12345 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by zb126 View Post
    you take 6 scoops of NO Xplode? thats a lot of caffeine....
    no it was to explain the runs i get from prime, I ran 3-4 when i used it year or two ago, last bottle i used was free and it did the same...jacked is much easier on the tummy

2. Both of these products are utterly useless. LG doesn't make a product worth mentioning, and USPLabs is the placebo joke of the internet. You would be better off spending your money on food, or AAS.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by slimcharles View Post
    Both of these products are utterly useless. LG doesn't make a product worth mentioning, and USPLabs is the placebo joke of the internet. You would be better off spending your money on food, or AAS.
    So the protein and/or bcaa is useless we make? Then you recomend aas?

4. The BCAA you make is an under-dosed prop blend that isn't even worth mentioning. The protein you make is worse than 100% whey iso. Like I said, LG doesn't make a single product thats decent.

5. just go trifecta stack instead of prime or naty.... easier, less expensive then buying 3 bottles of each
    •   

6. Branch Chain Amino Acid Blend 4:1:1 4g, L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, L-Valine,. Hydrolyzed Essential Amino Acid: Recovery Agent: L-Glutamine 2g.
    Thats not underdosed, and their protein has a great profile.
    What do you know?

7. I know nothing, buy your LG products.

8. Great, another sub-100 post count noob dissing a board vendor. Coincidence?

9. Quote Originally Posted by slimcharles View Post
    Both of these products are utterly useless. LG doesn't make a product worth mentioning, and USPLabs is the placebo joke of the internet. You would be better off spending your money on food, or AAS.
    I ran natadrol and i can tell you its FAR from useless. one of my favorite supplements and i dont just say that about everything. LG makes quality products.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE

10. Don't feed the troll.

11. Quote Originally Posted by poison View Post
    Don't feed the troll.
    Serioulsy... I think the feedback and logs on Natadrol speak for themselves.., and the Amino/protein profile..we'll i dont have to say a thing

12. I used Natadrol and saw some great results and used Prime in PCT and was able to maintain my gains. I like stacking them together.

13. Lol, lipo protein isn't the greatest tasting stuff around, but it has the best profile at ANY cost, let alone the $30 it goes for normally.

14. This board reads like a who's who of placebo junkies. Natadrol is a complete joke, maybe even more so than Prime.

Most of the posters here are having a hard time taking LG's nuts out of their mouths.

15. Water chestnuts, what! Thats those good crunchy things i find in my beef lomein at the chinese restaurant!

16. Quote Originally Posted by flightposite View Post
    I ran natadrol and i can tell you its FAR from useless. one of my favorite supplements and i dont just say that about everything. LG makes quality products.
    Thanks for the feedback man!!

17. Slimcharles, if you have a differing opinion of a product then why not post up some reasonable backing instead of relying on insults and personal opinion.

18. Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk View Post
    Slimcharles, if you have a differing opinion of a product then why not post up some reasonable backing instead of relying on insults and personal opinion.
    thanks Jay!!! I agree 100%. There are multiple threads where guys ACTUALLY LOG their daily results. Their numbers speak for themselves. If you have constructive criticism then let's have it, but this is just sounding like LG bashing for the sake of LG bashing to me.
    Working on living

19. Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk View Post
    Slimcharles, if you have a differing opinion of a product then why not post up some reasonable backing instead of relying on insults and personal opinion.
    I would, but what's the point? Natadrol main ingredient is not androgenic in the least and their entire study on it is flawed. Should I be looking to logs? Remember CEE logs? "OMG NO BLOATING SO MUCH STRENGTH, etc." Now we know CEE never worked in the first place according to multiple studies. With logs there are just too many variables and the placebo effect plays a huge role.

People are going to buy anything that promises to be strong and "androgenic" but are too afraid of using real stuff like test, which is actually safer and cheaper than 99% of the worthless supplements these days. The only problem would be legal implications, but a lot of people here are taking banned pro hormones anyway.

20. slimcharles is correct

21. Quote Originally Posted by cgoode View Post
    no it was to explain the runs i get from prime, I ran 3-4 when i used it year or two ago, last bottle i used was free and it did the same...jacked is much easier on the tummy
    First time I read that anyone gets runs from PRIME.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

22. Quote Originally Posted by slimcharles View Post
    Such strong statements! Should anyone really take them seriously?
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

23. Take who seriously??? LOL
    Working on living

24. Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    Take who seriously??? LOL
    The strong statements.

25. Prime has worked great for me. Have not tried the Natadrol yet. Ive got one bottle but I know im goin to need to pick up 2 more to run a proper lenght cycle. Ill be using TNA and TRS from Primordial Performance for pct.

26. Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    thanks Jay!!! I agree 100%. There are multiple threads where guys ACTUALLY LOG their daily results. Their numbers speak for themselves. If you have constructive criticism then let's have it, but this is just sounding like LG bashing for the sake of LG bashing to me.
    Ok, let me moderate this argument a bit. Yes, 99% of people on this board do love their sups (including myself) and rely on them on a daily basis. Slimcharles has a faulty argument because he has absolutely no data backing his claims, so just ignore him. People like Army Guy, however, do cite data, but it is not at all reliable data. Let me explain why:

Logs do not actually prove anything about a supplement, no matter how detailed they are or how many people are logging a particular product with positive results. I do statistical analysis on climate change and agriculture at my college, and read numerous studies on everything from the environment to world economic trends to personal health and medicine on a daily basis. From my readings on medicine, I can tell you that the placebo effect has ENORMOUS power in all regards to personal health.

To cite one specific example, in 1949 Dr. Stewart Wolf of the Cornell Medical Center investigated the placebo effect in pregnant women affected by nausea. He gave multiple women suffering from nausea a substance that he claimed was a "new, strong, very effective anti-sickness" drug, and in each woman the nausea had completely dissipated within 20 minutes of ingestion. Ironically, This miracle drug was actually Ipecac, a common vomit inducer. It is important to note that each woman had been given Ipecac on several occasions in the weeks prior (but disguised with a different flavor) and vomited on each occasion. In case you were wondering, the flavor of Ipecac has no impact on its effectiveness. (1)

Placebos have proven to hold many other powers, including curing depression and killing pain equally as well as a moderate dose of morphine. The power of placebos has also been correlated to factors such as their cost, hype, and form (ex. sugar water injections are more effective than sugar pills).

So how do we know what really works? Not logs, no sir. Double-blind studies testing a product directly against a placebo of the same form in a highly controlled setting is the only real way to know what works and what doesn't. Unfortunately, 99% of the supplements out there aren't backed by studies at all. The ones that are include whey protein, creatine monohydrate, beta alanine, GPLC, and a few others.

To conclude, you're all wrong. We don't really know if natadrol or prime are placebos or the real deal. We may see increased strength, size, muscle density, etc. while taking them, but the power of the mind to create a reality out of a forgery cannot be overestimated. Just some food for thought.

(1) Wolf S, "Effects of Suggestion and Conditioning on the Action of Chemical Agents in Human Subjects: The Pharmacology of Placebos", Journal of Clinical Investigation 1950 Jan; 29(1):100-09.

27. Quote Originally Posted by fidget324 View Post
    Ok, let me moderate this argument a bit. Yes, 99% of people on this board do love their sups (including myself) and rely on them on a daily basis. Slimcharles has a faulty argument because he has absolutely no data backing his claims, so just ignore him. People like Army Guy, however, do cite data, but it is not at all reliable data. Let me explain why:

Logs do not actually prove anything about a supplement, no matter how detailed they are or how many people are logging a particular product with positive results. I do statistical analysis on climate change and agriculture at my college, and read numerous studies on everything from the environment to world economic trends to personal health and medicine on a daily basis. From my readings on medicine, I can tell you that the placebo effect has ENORMOUS power in all regards to personal health.

To cite one specific example, in 1949 Dr. Stewart Wolf of the Cornell Medical Center investigated the placebo effect in pregnant women affected by nausea. He gave multiple women suffering from nausea a substance that he claimed was a "new, strong, very effective anti-sickness" drug, and in each woman the nausea had completely dissipated within 20 minutes of ingestion. Ironically, This miracle drug was actually Ipecac, a common vomit inducer. It is important to note that each woman had been given Ipecac on several occasions in the weeks prior (but disguised with a different flavor) and vomited on each occasion. In case you were wondering, the flavor of Ipecac has no impact on its effectiveness. (1)

Placebos have proven to hold many other powers, including curing depression and killing pain equally as well as a moderate dose of morphine. The power of placebos has also been correlated to factors such as their cost, hype, and form (ex. sugar water injections are more effective than sugar pills).

So how do we know what really works? Not logs, no sir. Double-blind studies testing a product directly against a placebo of the same form in a highly controlled setting is the only real way to know what works and what doesn't. Unfortunately, 99% of the supplements out there aren't backed by studies at all. The ones that are include whey protein, creatine monohydrate, beta alanine, GPLC, and a few others.

To conclude, you're all wrong. We don't really know if natadrol or prime are placebos or the real deal. We may see increased strength, size, muscle density, etc. while taking them, but the power of the mind to create a reality out of a forgery cannot be overestimated. Just some food for thought.

(1) Wolf S, "Effects of Suggestion and Conditioning on the Action of Chemical Agents in Human Subjects: The Pharmacology of Placebos", Journal of Clinical Investigation 1950 Jan; 29(1):100-09.
    Man thats depressing. I just started Natadrol and know you got me thinking it'll all be placebo, which ruins my placebo affect!

28. Dear slim charles,

I appreciate the surprise correspondence, even in the form of neg reps. I particularly enjoyed how you elucidate yourself; in fact, I'd like everyone else here to enjoy your concise verbiage:

U mad you 35 and still small?

Never before has so much been stated in so few words. Amazing. To answer your question, no, I am not mad I am still small. You see, I'm not a bodybuilder, or even a fitness freak. I have far more specific goals; I train to enable my judo. Being heavy for my slender build, it isn't at all in my best interest to gain weight. My goal is to get as strong as possible while remaining as light as possible. I can dominate in the under 185lb range, but over 200lbs is tough for me.

I hope that answers your question. I'd love to correspond more at your leisure, however do not expect a return neg rep. That's for pussies.

Nate

29. Quote Originally Posted by poison View Post
    Dear slim charles,

I appreciate the surprise correspondence, even in the form of neg reps. I particularly enjoyed how you elucidate yourself; in fact, I'd like everyone else here to enjoy your concise verbiage:

U mad you 35 and still small?

Never before has so much been stated in so few words. Amazing. To answer your question, no, I am not mad I am still small. You see, I'm not a bodybuilder, or even a fitness freak. I have far more specific goals; I train to enable my judo. Being heavy for my slender build, it isn't at all in my best interest to gain weight. My goal is to get as strong as possible while remaining as light as possible. I can dominate in the under 185lb range, but over 200lbs is tough for me.

I hope that answers your question. I'd love to correspond more at your leisure, however do not expect a return neg rep. That's for pussies.

Nate
    This coming from someone who negged me first because I called out his favorite company.

I would like to see clinical data on the ingredients in Prime and Natadrol relating to muscle building. That's right there are none. Natadrol has a bogus study released done of cancer cell lines in a petri dish, which is a far cry from what would actually happen inside the human body.

30. lol, the only LG product I've used is their protein.

What's your favorite supplement, slim?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. 12 Week Trifecta, Natadrol, Prime and Pink Magic
    By MightyEleazar in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 144
    Last Post: 06-28-2011, 06:17 AM
  2. BY POPULAR DEMAND! NATADROL/PRIME STACK: A TRUE TRANSFORMER!
    By ex-tightend83 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 365
    Last Post: 09-21-2010, 01:24 PM
  3. Prime/Natadrol, what else?
    By dan32547 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-31-2010, 01:10 PM
  4. Natadrol & Prime?
    By spotflex in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-28-2010, 12:22 AM