Natadrol vs Prime

Page 2 of 9 First 12347 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    Answers

CM, My mate wants three as well, but the cart said "oversold" If I buy now do I still get sale price when they come in? and WHEN are they coming in??

NP Reps??

Anyone??

2. Registered User
    Answers

Gotta bump here the clock is ticking!
  3. The BPS Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ProteinMurder View Post
    CM, My mate wants three as well, but the cart said "oversold" If I buy now do I still get sale price when they come in? and WHEN are they coming in??

NP Reps??

Anyone??
    Oversold means you get the sale price, but just have to wait for it to come back in stock.

I have no clue when that will be, but NP is typically pretty quick. And I'm sure LG wants to move product just as much as NP too.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Oversold means you get the sale price, but just have to wait for it to come back in stock.

I have no clue when that will be, but NP is typically pretty quick. And I'm sure LG wants to move product just as much as NP too.
    Thanks mate
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    I dose PRIME at 6 caps a day and respond rather well. I respond to PRIME quite well and have used it on more occasions then any other supplement.
    Yah these people are hilarious they think everyone reacts the same. I too did very well on 6 and that was the 600 mg, now with 800 six is very good. Some have to dose higher some don't. It's non-hormonal though a irreplacable is in my supp lineup at this time.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  6. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Yah these people are hilarious they think everyone reacts the same. I too did very well on 6 and that was the 600 mg, now with 800 six is very good. Some have to dose higher some don't. It's non-hormonal though a irreplacable is in my supp lineup at this time.
    Great post. Thank you!
  7. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    people tend jump to the conclusion of "its a joke" if they don't see immediate prominent results and they don't realize how every product effects every person differently
  8. Registered User
    Answers

or some people think its hilarious people fall for overpriced,underdosed prop blends and its claims.
  9. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ekdevil View Post
    or some people think its hilarious people fall for overpriced,underdosed prop blends and its claims.
    Thats a different story all together... I think labeling should reflect the effective dose like you mentioned and that is a reason people tend to complain a lot about supplements.

That said and correct dosing aside, there are non responders to every supplement which is the point I (and I think DW) was trying to make.
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ekdevil View Post
    Yah I do know what I"m doing jeez...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by musclehustler View Post
    PRIME is WORTHLESS!!!
    Trust me use Natadrol or anything other then the overhyped - overpriced - overdosed Prime!
    I use Prime @ 6 a day. I work long hard hours and train hard enough to have made men cry. When I take it I notice an IMMEDIATE slack in lactic acid production, and my strength/recovery gets much better. As well as my overall well being. Why would we trust what you say? You have not listed your diet,training,dosage or anything. Your not a very big guy and I am sure you were expecting steroidal effects from it and were disappointed when that did not happen. If you want those immediate gains you can see within an extremely short period of time, you know what to take.
    If however you want an non-hormonal edge that will help you claw your way higher naturally past 162 pounds, Prime coupled with an intense program of diet and nutrition can and will help.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  223 lbs.
    Answers

I agree PRIME is the only USPLABS product I dont like....I tried it before they changed the formula and didnt notice anything extraordinary, all it did was give me harder erections, and when i up the dosage it gave me massive diarrhea....unbariable i couldnt lift...think the craps u would get from taking 6 scoops of Xplode ......my two cents

PS....I still dont know how PRIME is marketed as non hormonal....tribulus (in theory) is geared to stimulating LH....and therefore increase T but anyway
  13. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by cgoode View Post
    I agree PRIME is the only USPLABS product I dont like....I tried it before they changed the formula and didnt notice anything extraordinary, all it did was give me harder erections, and when i up the dosage it gave me massive diarrhea....unbariable i couldnt lift...think the craps u would get from taking 6 scoops of Xplode ......my two cents

PS....I still dont know how PRIME is marketed as non hormonal....tribulus (in theory) is geared to stimulating LH....and therefore increase T but anyway
    1) There was no PRIME formula change.
    2) PRIME is not Tribulus Terrestris, and consequently works differently.
    3) First time I read a PRIME-NO-Xplode comparison!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  14. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by cgoode View Post

you take 6 scoops of NO Xplode? thats a lot of caffeine....
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Answers

I run 2 bottles of Prime 150 count +1 bottle of TNA

This is Sweet...................
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

Got Glycophase ...?

16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Was thinking of running EQ-PLEX with some prime. Opinions. Currently almost finished with my 1st bottle of PRIME.

thanks
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.
    Answers

I am running the natabolic kit..Getting some good results!
    Check out my log
    Natabolic Kit log (unspon)
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  234 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by msucurt View Post
    Was thinking of running EQ-PLEX with some prime. Opinions. Currently almost finished with my 1st bottle of PRIME.

thanks
    Save your PRIME for PCT time. It won't help you ON-Cycle.

I too enjoy some PRIME and I'm currently using it in my OEP and AT2 stack.It helps me with keeping strength up while cutting weight.

Logging it here Doing the MonsterMash with AT2 and OEP!!! Log
  19. Registered User
    Answers

For me Prime is okay at best when ran alone at 6 caps per day, but when stacked with a PH (h-drol) is really great. Currently running Natadrol and only one week in so nothing to report yet.
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by travbedaman View Post
    For me Prime is okay at best when ran alone at 6 caps per day, but when stacked with a PH (h-drol) is really great. Currently running Natadrol and only one week in so nothing to report yet.
    hey Trav, through a log up for that. would be interesting to follow
    Working on living
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  223 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by zb126 View Post
    you take 6 scoops of NO Xplode? thats a lot of caffeine....
    no it was to explain the runs i get from prime, I ran 3-4 when i used it year or two ago, last bottle i used was free and it did the same...jacked is much easier on the tummy
  22. Banned
    Answers

Both of these products are utterly useless. LG doesn't make a product worth mentioning, and USPLabs is the placebo joke of the internet. You would be better off spending your money on food, or AAS.
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by slimcharles View Post
    Both of these products are utterly useless. LG doesn't make a product worth mentioning, and USPLabs is the placebo joke of the internet. You would be better off spending your money on food, or AAS.
    So the protein and/or bcaa is useless we make? Then you recomend aas?
  24. Banned
    Answers

The BCAA you make is an under-dosed prop blend that isn't even worth mentioning. The protein you make is worse than 100% whey iso. Like I said, LG doesn't make a single product thats decent.
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  223 lbs.
    Answers

just go trifecta stack instead of prime or naty.... easier, less expensive then buying 3 bottles of each
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Branch Chain Amino Acid Blend 4:1:1 4g, L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, L-Valine,. Hydrolyzed Essential Amino Acid: Recovery Agent: L-Glutamine 2g.
    Thats not underdosed, and their protein has a great profile.
    What do you know?
  27. Banned
    Answers

I know nothing, buy your LG products.
  28. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Great, another sub-100 post count noob dissing a board vendor. Coincidence?
  29. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by slimcharles View Post
    I ran natadrol and i can tell you its FAR from useless. one of my favorite supplements and i dont just say that about everything. LG makes quality products.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE
  30. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Don't feed the troll.
  31. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by poison View Post
    Don't feed the troll.
    Serioulsy... I think the feedback and logs on Natadrol speak for themselves.., and the Amino/protein profile..we'll i dont have to say a thing
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Answers

I used Natadrol and saw some great results and used Prime in PCT and was able to maintain my gains. I like stacking them together.
  33. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Lol, lipo protein isn't the greatest tasting stuff around, but it has the best profile at ANY cost, let alone the $30 it goes for normally.
  34. Banned
    Answers

This board reads like a who's who of placebo junkies. Natadrol is a complete joke, maybe even more so than Prime.

Most of the posters here are having a hard time taking LG's nuts out of their mouths.
  35. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Water chestnuts, what! Thats those good crunchy things i find in my beef lomein at the chinese restaurant!
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by flightposite View Post
    I ran natadrol and i can tell you its FAR from useless. one of my favorite supplements and i dont just say that about everything. LG makes quality products.
    Thanks for the feedback man!!
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Answers

Slimcharles, if you have a differing opinion of a product then why not post up some reasonable backing instead of relying on insults and personal opinion.
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk View Post
    Slimcharles, if you have a differing opinion of a product then why not post up some reasonable backing instead of relying on insults and personal opinion.
    thanks Jay!!! I agree 100%. There are multiple threads where guys ACTUALLY LOG their daily results. Their numbers speak for themselves. If you have constructive criticism then let's have it, but this is just sounding like LG bashing for the sake of LG bashing to me.
    Working on living
  39. Banned
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk View Post
    I would, but what's the point? Natadrol main ingredient is not androgenic in the least and their entire study on it is flawed. Should I be looking to logs? Remember CEE logs? "OMG NO BLOATING SO MUCH STRENGTH, etc." Now we know CEE never worked in the first place according to multiple studies. With logs there are just too many variables and the placebo effect plays a huge role.

People are going to buy anything that promises to be strong and "androgenic" but are too afraid of using real stuff like test, which is actually safer and cheaper than 99% of the worthless supplements these days. The only problem would be legal implications, but a lot of people here are taking banned pro hormones anyway.
  40. Registered User
    Answers

slimcharles is correct
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. 12 Week Trifecta, Natadrol, Prime and Pink Magic
    By MightyEleazar in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 144
    Last Post: 06-28-2011, 04:17 AM
  2. BY POPULAR DEMAND! NATADROL/PRIME STACK: A TRUE TRANSFORMER!
    By ex-tightend83 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 365
    Last Post: 09-21-2010, 11:24 AM
  3. Prime/Natadrol, what else?
    By dan32547 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-31-2010, 11:10 AM
  4. Natadrol & Prime?
    By spotflex in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-27-2010, 10:22 PM