Natadrol vs Prime

Page 2 of 12 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by musclehustler View Post
    PRIME is WORTHLESS!!!
    Trust me use Natadrol or anything other then the overhyped - overpriced - overdosed Prime!
    I think you meant underdosed :P if it were overdosed wouldn't we be using less? hehe

And in defense of Prime (which I haven't tried but also have heard these mixed reviews) it seems the case that it really effects everyone differently and some people need a hefty dose and time for it to kick in. I'd hesitate to call it worthless for that reason

2. Quote Originally Posted by ProteinMurder View Post
    Hey Craig, you got Natadrol into Aus yeah? was it checked and still cleared or you just got lucky?
    Also If I buy 2 bottles, running 8 a day how long a run will that be? Cheers
    Yup got in 2 shipments so far, bot htimes, checked and cleared by our 'friendly' customs

If you want to high dose it at 8 per day, then i'd consider getting 3 bottles. That will last you over 4 weeks at that dose.

What might be a better option is first start at 6 per day for the first week, then look to ramp it up from there, might help squeeze another week out of it.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    Yup got in 2 shipments so far, bot htimes, checked and cleared by our 'friendly' customs

If you want to high dose it at 8 per day, then i'd consider getting 3 bottles. That will last you over 4 weeks at that dose.

What might be a better option is first start at 6 per day for the first week, then look to ramp it up from there, might help squeeze another week out of it.
    Thanks Craig, But you know everyone is saying 8 is where its at. Damn dude, I know you dont set the cap amounts or prices but supp companies gotta start offering some dam value for money man! 3 bottles plus postage for for just over 4 weeks???
    Any chance of a three bottle deal in the not too distant future or something?

4. You are not going to get any deals for 3 bottles!
    I meant you have to Overdose on Prime for it to somewhat work.
    If you wanted you can just go get some tribulus and overdose on that and you will see same reults and same a helluva lotta $$
    Do NOT waste your time on Prime!
    I did respond to the high dosage but it is just not worth the $$

5. I dose PRIME at 6 caps a day and respond rather well. I respond to PRIME quite well and have used it on more occasions then any other supplement.
    NSCA - CSCS

6. Let me know how it goes

7. Sale on Natadrol now at Nutraplanet!! $24.99 per bottle!!

8. Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    Sale on Natadrol now at Nutraplanet!! $24.99 per bottle!!
    Noticed, applauded.....and bought. a MUCH fairer deal man, nice work. Real nice

9. Quote Originally Posted by ProteinMurder View Post
    Noticed, applauded.....and bought. a MUCH fairer deal man, nice work. Real nice
    Thought you might like that price

10. Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    Thought you might like that price
    If them Aussies customs take it Im coming to the GC fo you Craig!!
    •   

11. CM, My mate wants three as well, but the cart said "oversold" If I buy now do I still get sale price when they come in? and WHEN are they coming in??

NP Reps??

Anyone??

12. Gotta bump here the clock is ticking!

13. Quote Originally Posted by ProteinMurder View Post
    CM, My mate wants three as well, but the cart said "oversold" If I buy now do I still get sale price when they come in? and WHEN are they coming in??

NP Reps??

Anyone??
    Oversold means you get the sale price, but just have to wait for it to come back in stock.

I have no clue when that will be, but NP is typically pretty quick. And I'm sure LG wants to move product just as much as NP too.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***

14. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Oversold means you get the sale price, but just have to wait for it to come back in stock.

I have no clue when that will be, but NP is typically pretty quick. And I'm sure LG wants to move product just as much as NP too.
    Thanks mate

15. Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    I dose PRIME at 6 caps a day and respond rather well. I respond to PRIME quite well and have used it on more occasions then any other supplement.
    Yah these people are hilarious they think everyone reacts the same. I too did very well on 6 and that was the 600 mg, now with 800 six is very good. Some have to dose higher some don't. It's non-hormonal though a irreplacable is in my supp lineup at this time.

16. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Yah these people are hilarious they think everyone reacts the same. I too did very well on 6 and that was the 600 mg, now with 800 six is very good. Some have to dose higher some don't. It's non-hormonal though a irreplacable is in my supp lineup at this time.
    Great post. Thank you!

17. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    people tend jump to the conclusion of "its a joke" if they don't see immediate prominent results and they don't realize how every product effects every person differently

18. or some people think its hilarious people fall for overpriced,underdosed prop blends and its claims.

19. Quote Originally Posted by ekdevil View Post
    or some people think its hilarious people fall for overpriced,underdosed prop blends and its claims.
    Thats a different story all together... I think labeling should reflect the effective dose like you mentioned and that is a reason people tend to complain a lot about supplements.

That said and correct dosing aside, there are non responders to every supplement which is the point I (and I think DW) was trying to make.

20. Quote Originally Posted by ekdevil View Post
    or some people think its hilarious people fall for overpriced,underdosed prop blends and its claims.
    Yah I do know what I"m doing jeez...

21. Quote Originally Posted by musclehustler View Post
    PRIME is WORTHLESS!!!
    Trust me use Natadrol or anything other then the overhyped - overpriced - overdosed Prime!
    I use Prime @ 6 a day. I work long hard hours and train hard enough to have made men cry. When I take it I notice an IMMEDIATE slack in lactic acid production, and my strength/recovery gets much better. As well as my overall well being. Why would we trust what you say? You have not listed your diet,training,dosage or anything. Your not a very big guy and I am sure you were expecting steroidal effects from it and were disappointed when that did not happen. If you want those immediate gains you can see within an extremely short period of time, you know what to take.
    If however you want an non-hormonal edge that will help you claw your way higher naturally past 162 pounds, Prime coupled with an intense program of diet and nutrition can and will help.

22. I agree PRIME is the only USPLABS product I dont like....I tried it before they changed the formula and didnt notice anything extraordinary, all it did was give me harder erections, and when i up the dosage it gave me massive diarrhea....unbariable i couldnt lift...think the craps u would get from taking 6 scoops of Xplode ......my two cents

PS....I still dont know how PRIME is marketed as non hormonal....tribulus (in theory) is geared to stimulating LH....and therefore increase T but anyway

23. Quote Originally Posted by cgoode View Post
    I agree PRIME is the only USPLABS product I dont like....I tried it before they changed the formula and didnt notice anything extraordinary, all it did was give me harder erections, and when i up the dosage it gave me massive diarrhea....unbariable i couldnt lift...think the craps u would get from taking 6 scoops of Xplode ......my two cents

PS....I still dont know how PRIME is marketed as non hormonal....tribulus (in theory) is geared to stimulating LH....and therefore increase T but anyway
    1) There was no PRIME formula change.
    2) PRIME is not Tribulus Terrestris, and consequently works differently.
    3) First time I read a PRIME-NO-Xplode comparison!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

24. Quote Originally Posted by cgoode View Post
    I agree PRIME is the only USPLABS product I dont like....I tried it before they changed the formula and didnt notice anything extraordinary, all it did was give me harder erections, and when i up the dosage it gave me massive diarrhea....unbariable i couldnt lift...think the craps u would get from taking 6 scoops of Xplode ......my two cents

you take 6 scoops of NO Xplode? thats a lot of caffeine....

25. I run 2 bottles of Prime 150 count +1 bottle of TNA

This is Sweet...................

26. Was thinking of running EQ-PLEX with some prime. Opinions. Currently almost finished with my 1st bottle of PRIME.

thanks

27. I am running the natabolic kit..Getting some good results!
    Check out my log
    Natabolic Kit log (unspon)

28. Quote Originally Posted by msucurt View Post
    Was thinking of running EQ-PLEX with some prime. Opinions. Currently almost finished with my 1st bottle of PRIME.

thanks
    Save your PRIME for PCT time. It won't help you ON-Cycle.

I too enjoy some PRIME and I'm currently using it in my OEP and AT2 stack.It helps me with keeping strength up while cutting weight.

Logging it here Doing the MonsterMash with AT2 and OEP!!! Log

29. For me Prime is okay at best when ran alone at 6 caps per day, but when stacked with a PH (h-drol) is really great. Currently running Natadrol and only one week in so nothing to report yet.

30. Quote Originally Posted by travbedaman View Post
    For me Prime is okay at best when ran alone at 6 caps per day, but when stacked with a PH (h-drol) is really great. Currently running Natadrol and only one week in so nothing to report yet.
    hey Trav, through a log up for that. would be interesting to follow
    Working on living

Similar Forum Threads

1. 12 Week Trifecta, Natadrol, Prime and Pink Magic
    By MightyEleazar in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 144
    Last Post: 06-28-2011, 06:17 AM
  2. BY POPULAR DEMAND! NATADROL/PRIME STACK: A TRUE TRANSFORMER!
    By ex-tightend83 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 365
    Last Post: 09-21-2010, 01:24 PM
  3. Prime/Natadrol, what else?
    By dan32547 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-31-2010, 01:10 PM
  4. Natadrol & Prime?
    By spotflex in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-28-2010, 12:22 AM