• I don't like any of them.

Votes: 3 18.8%

• Total voters
AtomicFox

AtomicFox

Awards
  • Established
What is your thoughts on this guys?

I am currently running TestoPro in my PCT and I like it a lot. It seems to keep my strenght up.
I have a few bottles of Activate Extreme too know what you like the best.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've used activate extreme in the past with positive results, stacked it with post cycle support.

I'm using Testopro right now and I think it's doing more for me...especially when it comes to libido.

when I'm done with this bottle I'm going to give the swole stack a try....looks like a good NHA stack (think I'll add in some HGHup).

AtomicFox

AtomicFox

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like a great stack. I might do that too =)

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I've used activate extreme in the past with positive results, stacked it with post cycle support.

I'm using Testopro right now and I think it's doing more for me...especially when it comes to libido.

when I'm done with this bottle I'm going to give the swole stack a try....looks like a good NHA stack (think I'll add in some HGHup).
Great feedback!

If you are going to do the SWOLE stack and add in a hgh booster, I would also consider our new hgh booster - HGH PRO. Not released yet but will be soon.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
eh activate is blah from some people ive heard testopro is good sustain alpha is GREAT

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would like to run testopro with some 6-oxo! but I'm not sure I'm willing to bust into my stash of 6-oxo yet.

6-oxo was my favorite AI for increasing libido...RIP 6-oxo!