Test Boosters

Newbie05

Awards
So, I'm 24, been a dedicated lifter for about 6 years and I'm looking to step outside the realm of protein/creatine. I was wondering where one could become more educated about the different types of test boosters (aromatase inhibitors etc) how they work, the base compounds, side effects, reputable brands, any clinical trials etc. My issue isn't understanding the mechanics as much as it is finding a reliable place to get the info. I've been browsing the threads and its obvious a lot of you guys know what you're talking about. I'm looking to build a body of knowledge. Any help/suggestions are much appreciated.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i learned a lot from just checking out ppl threads...check out the pct section even if youre not planning on running a PH...the guys really break down test boosters, ai's and everything...some of it is kind of scientific at first but after awhile you learn about what they mean, if you have any questions about what they're talking about you can always google the terms and get a definition...other than that you can check out some logs of different ppl running test boosters and a lot of other kinds of supps

DrchocolateMi

Awards
So, I'm 24, been a dedicated lifter for about 6 years and I'm looking to step outside the realm of protein/creatine. I was wondering where one could become more educated about the different types of test boosters (aromatase inhibitors etc) how they work, the base compounds, side effects, reputable brands, any clinical trials etc. My issue isn't understanding the mechanics as much as it is finding a reliable place to get the info. I've been browsing the threads and its obvious a lot of you guys know what you're talking about. I'm looking to build a body of knowledge. Any help/suggestions are much appreciated.
i been using controlled labs blue ups on and off for a few months now, gives me more aggression at the gym, never had any side effects, i like it, to me when im using it (i go three weeks on two weeks off) i feel like i get more out of my workouts. it has some good quality tribulus, lonjak ali, and avena sativa. there is also a stim and stim free version i use the stim free, i hear the stim version is pretty hardcore as pre-wrok out supplement

Newbie05

Awards
Might be a dumb question guys, but are there any test boosters that work better during a bulk. It seems a lot of people use test boosters as PCT and not stand alone. I'm just looking for something to give me a boost in lean body mass.

DrchocolateMi

Awards
Might be a dumb question guys, but are there any test boosters that work better during a bulk. It seems a lot of people use test boosters as PCT and not stand alone. I'm just looking for something to give me a boost in lean body mass.
i dont use them for pct. i just use them bc i do seem to gain more size when im on them. but i always cycle it to make sure its effective everytime i use them. but for a boost in lean body mass test booster would only help as test does help burn fat and increase muscle mass. u would need to focus on doing heavy lifts such as deadlift and squat to increase lean muscle mass, and if your trying to drop fat without fat burning supps ur gonna have to 20 plus min. of low intensity cardio. does that help?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
There are a lot of test boosters that with diet and training will help with a bulk. Check of the supp reviews section you will find a ton of info.

Newbie05

Awards
Thanks for the replies guys.

So after researching for a few hours, I think I want to try some 6-bromo. A lot of supps with 6-bromo seem to be discontinued. Is Methyl Arimatest from GNC the only product that contains it? Its on the expensive end and I'm not a big fan of GNC for obvious reasons.