NICE BOX - Orange OxiMega Presale Coming Soon!

• Thread starter CONTROLLED LABS
  • Start date
CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
Awards
  • Established
Presale should be up by monday on nutraplanet.com :)

the fish oil that comes solo will have a white cap (and upc code) and look like this:

the one that comes in the box will have a black cap (and no upc code) and look like this (pictured with greens product too):

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I echo Resolve on this.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Profile on both is very nice. I particularly like the greens product, excellent amount of servings and if priced right should be a great staple to add to any multi-v.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Why is the fish oil per serving underdosed? I am curious. My fish oil MG for MG I get only EPA and DHA.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What fish oil do you use? Most caps contain 180mg EPA/120mg DHA per 1g of total oil.
Lovaza and a product just like lovaza. Something are office carrys.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What fish oil do you use? Most caps contain 180mg EPA/120mg DHA per 1g of total oil.
For about 32 dollars I get 30 servings at 1 gram of epa and dha the part that actually has been studied to help you.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
At least price per dollar you get just epa and dha.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Also no cholesterol omega 6 or 9. Just 3.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
CL, how pure or contaminant-free is your fish oil?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Still overpriced. I'll stick to my 10g of NP caps a day, enjoying 1.8g EPA and 1.2g DHA for a total of 35 cents.
Your missing the point. I don't need or want the other fillers such as cholestrol omega 6 or 9. The point of me getting lovaza and other other one are office carrys is thats I just get EPA and DHA. I am paying for purity and a tripple filiteration and the fact that its esterfied so better absorption.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Your missing the point. I don't need or want the other fillers such as cholestrol omega 6 or 9. The point of me getting lovaza and other other one are office carrys is thats I just get EPA and DHA. I am paying for purity and a tripple filiteration and the fact that its esterfied so better absorption.
Nah, I'm not missing anything. You go right ahead and pay ten times more for less active ingredients, which are usually esterified anyways. :)

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

Awards
  • Established
Profile on both is very nice. I particularly like the greens product, excellent amount of servings and if priced right should be a great staple to add to any multi-v.
awesome. most will probably stack the kit with orange triad for the best foundational health stack on the market at a very friendly price :)
400mg EPA/ 200mg DHA per Fish Oil cap is nicely high. Basically makes 1 cap equivalent to 2 "normal" fish caps. We'll see what the NP price is like. :)
yup and less fat than the lower dosed ones, you get more of what you want and less of what you dont want. ;)

CL, how pure or contaminant-free is your fish oil?
very pure, gmp compliant facility and tested.
esterfied is not worth it and potentially worse than natural, non-esterfied.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
esterfied is not worth it and potentially worse than natural, non-esterfied.
Can you show me a study that shows that a non esterfied version is better on pub med?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Cause I can tell you based on blood work and clinicals I know esterfied works. Lovaza is FDA approved to lower triglycerides by over 50% in 6 months. Can you make that kind of claim for a OTC product:? I think not.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cause I can tell you based on blood work and clinicals I know esterfied works. Lovaza is FDA approved to lower triglycerides by over 50% in 6 months. Can you make that kind of claim for a OTC product:? I think not.
Lol. Right, because EPA/DHA will ONLY work if the FDA approves it. :rolleyes:

BTW, I looked it up - Lovaza isn't pure EPA/DHA, each cap has 460mg EPA adn 380mg DHA, with the remainder being "other" fats. At least, according to this:http://adisonline.com/drugs/pages/articleviewer.aspx?year=2009&issue=69080&article=00008&type=abstract

That would make it not much better than CL's product.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol. Right, because EPA/DHA will ONLY work if the FDA approves it. :rolleyes:

BTW, I looked it up - Lovaza isn't pure EPA/DHA, each cap has 460mg EPA adn 380mg DHA, with the remainder being "other" fats. At least, according to this:http://adisonline.com/drugs/pages/articleviewer.aspx?year=2009&issue=69080&article=00008&type=abstract

That would make it not much better than CL's product.
There is always a critic and always "something better" Resolve, but for those of us who know this is an excellent product offering, it doesn't really make a difference what one person's opinion is.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Each 1-gram capsule of LOVAZA contains at least 900 mg of the ethyl esters of omega-3 fatty acids sourced from fish oils. These are predominantly a combination of ethyl esters of eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA - approximately 465 mg) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA - approximately 375 mg) that is 90% what does Orange OxiMega have.

400 EPA and 200 DHA. At least with the FDA I can make a claim about lovaza legally.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There is always a critic and always "something better" Resolve, but for those of us who know this is an excellent product offering, it doesn't really make a difference what one person's opinion is.
You're right.

DJ, just hit up pubmed and search fish oil. FDA approved or no, there is plenty of research supporting this stuff. :)

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Each 1-gram capsule of LOVAZA contains at least 900 mg of the ethyl esters of omega-3 fatty acids sourced from fish oils. These are predominantly a combination of ethyl esters of eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA - approximately 465 mg) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA - approximately 375 mg) that is 90% what does Orange OxiMega have.

400 EPA and 200 DHA. At least with the FDA I can make a claim about lovaza legally.
So you going to write everyone prescriptions then?

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This thread has gone retarded, and it's not fair to controlled. The company put out a good product, and most people, such as resolve, are looking forward to adding it to their lineup of products. If you want to argue over little **** and basically troll a company promotion:
www.bodybuilding.com
Your welcome.

P.S. I understand your a veteran member, but it's not showing.

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
CL do you know when this will come out, I'm very interested in the greens product? thanks for response.

davidl351

Awards
i'm definitely intrigued by the greens formula. i just bought some liquid fish oil, but that crap isn't nearly as convenient as taking capsules in a bag to a restaurant. i may have to invest again...

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DJ, this is not the place for this discussion. Out of respect for CL, go to pm with it. :)

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

Awards
  • Established
CL do you know when this will come out, I'm very interested in the greens product? thanks for response.
ship ship to retailers on Wednesday
This thread has gone retarded, and it's not fair to controlled. The company put out a good product, and most people, such as resolve, are looking forward to adding it to their lineup of products. If you want to argue over little **** and basically troll a company promotion:
www.bodybuilding.com
Your welcome.

P.S. I understand your a veteran member, but it's not showing.
true, but for the sake of answering his questions:

http://www.langeeyecare.com/article_fish_oil_triglycerides_vs_ethyl_esters_main.htm

shows that studies have been conducted that show better absorption with regular fish oil over esterfied ;)
i'm definitely intrigued by the greens formula. i just bought some liquid fish oil, but that crap isn't nearly as convenient as taking capsules in a bag to a restaurant. i may have to invest again...
liquid fish oil is really bad, although dogs love the taste. I give mine liquid fish oil :D

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
This looks very tight. Nice job Controlled Labs.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Just wanna say I will be picking some up :bandit: