Advice on starting a new stack.

  1. New Member
    oznerol's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    47
    Rep Power
    80
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    81.06%

    Advice on starting a new stack.


    hey guys im 22yo, around 5'7 and 155lbs

    currently im taking - BSN'S NO-XPLODE and CELLMASS
    i've been gyming for about 1.5months and i have seen a pretty decent improvement on my physique , strength and endurance...

    i've been reading around the forums and no1 seems to be using any BSN products. Is it really just over hyped? i mean i did get results, but will i get better results with the products that i've been seeing around the forums?

    my supps are almost out, and im thinking of starting off with a different stack.

    any recommendations?

    i've never tried testosterone boosters before because i'm afraid that it might have some bad effects along with some flare outs of acne..

    help/insights?

    thanks in advance!

    -oznerol

  2. AI Sports Nutrition
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,581
    Rep Power
    6935
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    64.56%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    There should be no ill effects from natty test boosters. Maybe some pimples and skin my get oily but they are very safe. There are a ton out there check out the supp review section there are many los on various test boosters.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  3. Primordial Performance Rep
    HereToStudy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    9,362
    Rep Power
    235092
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    71.29%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by oznerol View Post
    i've been gyming for about 1.5months
    Put your focus on your lifts and eating heavy. Worry about supplementation when those two things are perfect. Remember supplements are just that, a supplementation towards an already good diet and workout.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
    •   
       

  4. Professional Member
    PrepNwa23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    4,360
    Rep Power
    2726318
    Level
    68
    Lv. Percent
    37.32%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    I'm not a fan of BSN myself. There are lots of better preworkout supplements out there than NO-xplode like White Flood by Controlled Labs is a great product gives great pumps and good energy, JACK3D from USP also a highly recommended preworkout, and if you don't want stims Ultima by Omega is my favorite preworkout. And personally i love BC+EAA by LG for a intraworkout drink. And if your just looking for creatine just take Primordial Performances Creapure.
  5. New Member
    Space Viking's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    57
    Rep Power
    89
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    5%

    My issue with BSN is their pricing. You can get similar products for much less. Since they started sponsoring UFC events they seem to be going the route of muscletech pricing.
  6. Elite Member
    Young Gotti's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    5,430
    Rep Power
    1147168
    Level
    60
    Lv. Percent
    50.77%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    yeah i'm not a fan of bsn at all....i was never into n.o. xplod, maybe because i tried many different n.o. products that were superior before getting some of xplode for free..i've heard good things about cell mass but as others have said it's overpriced not because it doesn't work but because u can get better products for cheaper...if ur new to this site, check out some of the companies that are on here...you can get universal storm and jack3d for around $50-$55 and i know at some places that cell mass and/or xplode could be that much by themselves....then you can take that extra money and buy more food or supplements if u'd wish to take that route
  7. New Member
    oznerol's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    47
    Rep Power
    80
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    81.06%

    thanks for all the current input guys.

    im not really familiar with all the supps im reading about in the forums,

    could some1 give me a list of products that i could use as a new stack?


    jack3d / uni storm| drive/rpm - alone or i could use with other supps such as test boosters and such , what other supps could i take with this?

    thanks in advance guys!
  8. AI Sports Nutrition
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,581
    Rep Power
    6935
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    64.56%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by oznerol View Post
    thanks for all the current input guys.

    im not really familiar with all the supps im reading about in the forums,

    could some1 give me a list of products that i could use as a new stack?


    jack3d / uni storm| drive/rpm - alone or i could use with other supps such as test boosters and such , what other supps could i take with this?

    thanks in advance guys!
    What are your main goals?
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  9. New Member
    oznerol's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    47
    Rep Power
    80
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    81.06%

    i want to gain around 5-10lbs or muscle mass and get ripped.
  10. Primordial Performance Rep
    HereToStudy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    9,362
    Rep Power
    235092
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    71.29%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by oznerol View Post
    i want to gain around 5-10lbs or muscle mass and get ripped.
    Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Put your focus on your lifts and eating heavy. Worry about supplementation when those two things are perfect. Remember supplements are just that, a supplementation towards an already good diet and workout.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  11. AI Sports Nutrition
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,581
    Rep Power
    6935
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    64.56%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by oznerol View Post
    i want to gain around 5-10lbs or muscle mass and get ripped.
    How long have you been training steady? What is the diet like?
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  12. New Member
    oznerol's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    47
    Rep Power
    80
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    81.06%

    1.5months, eat small meals every 3 hours upon waking up. finished a 5pound megamass 4000. just wanted to give that a try and see if i get results..
  13. AI Sports Nutrition
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,581
    Rep Power
    6935
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    64.56%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by oznerol View Post
    1.5months, eat small meals every 3 hours upon waking up. finished a 5pound megamass 4000. just wanted to give that a try and see if i get results..
    You need to eat more and lift hard for a while and you will grow. Your diet sounds like it is not that good for gaining 5-10 lbs and getting ripped. Eat more and clean lift heavy stuff and stick to whey, multi and creatine for now.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  14. New Member
    dadon4sho's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    60
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    45.5%

    eat lot more bro!
  15. Senior Member
    JN230's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    2,071
    Rep Power
    6818
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    48.59%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    get soemthing to work with your food like BCAA, pre each meal wil really help good test boosters like Sustain alpha, testopro are goo dchoices as well for performance
  16. New Member
    ekdevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    214
    Rep Power
    189
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    52.78%

    for your next stack buy bulk creatine mono,protein and caffeine tabs if you need a stimulant.save some money and use it to buy food.
  17. Senior Member
    matthias7's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,627
    Rep Power
    880
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    1.02%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Stims have there uses... cutting and mornings. Not a priority.

    I tend to disagree that supplements have no role at this stage. A good multi- will help your energy and well-being long term (takes 4 months to kick in IMO), avoid the ones with saw palmetto in them (way too young). Supplements are a bit like eating lots of veg for antioxidant content: there's no immediate benefit but it will be useful long term. BSN isn't a good place to start however.

    Quit mass gainers partic. BSN, but a good whey isolate will help alot.

    Also you say get big, get ripped... okay but I'd see those as two different stages. Might be just me.
  18. Senior Member
    matthias7's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,627
    Rep Power
    880
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    1.02%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    You need to eat more and lift hard for a while and you will grow. Your diet sounds like it is not that good for gaining 5-10 lbs and getting ripped. Eat more and clean lift heavy stuff and stick to whey, multi and creatine for now.
    Okay Pemb. put it better than me. Sorry didn't read the thread properly.
  19. New Member
    DrchocolateMi's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  167 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    47
    Rep Power
    80
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    50.29%

    Quote Originally Posted by oznerol View Post
    hey guys im 22yo, around 5'7 and 155lbs

    currently im taking - BSN'S NO-XPLODE and CELLMASS
    i've been gyming for about 1.5months and i have seen a pretty decent improvement on my physique , strength and endurance...

    i've been reading around the forums and no1 seems to be using any BSN products. Is it really just over hyped? i mean i did get results, but will i get better results with the products that i've been seeing around the forums?

    my supps are almost out, and im thinking of starting off with a different stack.

    any recommendations?

    i've never tried testosterone boosters before because i'm afraid that it might have some bad effects along with some flare outs of acne..

    help/insights?

    thanks in advance!

    -oznerol

    i have taken some test booster, tribulus, long jack, and currently taking controlled lab blue ups. never had any side effects except increase libido, no noticiable increase in acne or anything for me.
  20. AI Sports Nutrition
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,581
    Rep Power
    6935
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    64.56%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by DrchocolateMi View Post
    i have taken some test booster, tribulus, long jack, and currently taking controlled lab blue ups. never had any side effects except increase libido, no noticiable increase in acne or anything for me.
    They are only possible side effects does not happen to everyone. They are nothing to be worried about also.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  21. New Member
    oznerol's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    47
    Rep Power
    80
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    81.06%

    alrite, thanks for all the input guys!

    i just recently got a epozine-o2.. my friend gave me a huge discount since he said he ordered too much.. just going to give it a try..

    also thinkin about trying out a test booster.

    thanks!
  22. AI Sports Nutrition
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,581
    Rep Power
    6935
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    64.56%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by oznerol View Post
    alrite, thanks for all the input guys!

    i just recently got a epozine-o2.. my friend gave me a huge discount since he said he ordered too much.. just going to give it a try..

    also thinkin about trying out a test booster.

    thanks!
    Good luck bro.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 25
    Last Post: 05-31-2011, 05:19 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-21-2009, 04:10 AM
  3. need advice on starting hcg
    By cptmorgandoc in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 12-11-2008, 12:48 AM
  4. Starting over stack, need advice!!
    By nosnmiveins in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-01-2007, 05:24 PM
  5. Before Starting - Advice Needed Please
    By rcarracedo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-20-2007, 11:33 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in