Advice on starting a new stack.

oznerol

Awards
hey guys im 22yo, around 5'7 and 155lbs

currently im taking - BSN'S NO-XPLODE and CELLMASS
i've been gyming for about 1.5months and i have seen a pretty decent improvement on my physique , strength and endurance...

i've been reading around the forums and no1 seems to be using any BSN products. Is it really just over hyped? i mean i did get results, but will i get better results with the products that i've been seeing around the forums?

my supps are almost out, and im thinking of starting off with a different stack.

any recommendations?

i've never tried testosterone boosters before because i'm afraid that it might have some bad effects along with some flare outs of acne..

help/insights?

thanks in advance!

-oznerol

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
There should be no ill effects from natty test boosters. Maybe some pimples and skin my get oily but they are very safe. There are a ton out there check out the supp review section there are many los on various test boosters.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i've been gyming for about 1.5months
Put your focus on your lifts and eating heavy. Worry about supplementation when those two things are perfect. Remember supplements are just that, a supplementation towards an already good diet and workout.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm not a fan of BSN myself. There are lots of better preworkout supplements out there than NO-xplode like White Flood by Controlled Labs is a great product gives great pumps and good energy, JACK3D from USP also a highly recommended preworkout, and if you don't want stims Ultima by Omega is my favorite preworkout. And personally i love BC+EAA by LG for a intraworkout drink. And if your just looking for creatine just take Primordial Performances Creapure.

Space Viking

Awards
My issue with BSN is their pricing. You can get similar products for much less. Since they started sponsoring UFC events they seem to be going the route of muscletech pricing.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yeah i'm not a fan of bsn at all....i was never into n.o. xplod, maybe because i tried many different n.o. products that were superior before getting some of xplode for free..i've heard good things about cell mass but as others have said it's overpriced not because it doesn't work but because u can get better products for cheaper...if ur new to this site, check out some of the companies that are on here...you can get universal storm and jack3d for around $50-$55 and i know at some places that cell mass and/or xplode could be that much by themselves....then you can take that extra money and buy more food or supplements if u'd wish to take that route

oznerol

Awards
thanks for all the current input guys.

im not really familiar with all the supps im reading about in the forums,

could some1 give me a list of products that i could use as a new stack?

jack3d / uni storm| drive/rpm - alone or i could use with other supps such as test boosters and such , what other supps could i take with this?

thanks in advance guys!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks for all the current input guys.

im not really familiar with all the supps im reading about in the forums,

could some1 give me a list of products that i could use as a new stack?

jack3d / uni storm| drive/rpm - alone or i could use with other supps such as test boosters and such , what other supps could i take with this?

thanks in advance guys!
What are your main goals?

oznerol

Awards
i want to gain around 5-10lbs or muscle mass and get ripped.

oznerol

Awards
1.5months, eat small meals every 3 hours upon waking up. finished a 5pound megamass 4000. just wanted to give that a try and see if i get results..

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
1.5months, eat small meals every 3 hours upon waking up. finished a 5pound megamass 4000. just wanted to give that a try and see if i get results..
You need to eat more and lift hard for a while and you will grow. Your diet sounds like it is not that good for gaining 5-10 lbs and getting ripped. Eat more and clean lift heavy stuff and stick to whey, multi and creatine for now.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
get soemthing to work with your food like BCAA, pre each meal wil really help good test boosters like Sustain alpha, testopro are goo dchoices as well for performance

ekdevil

Awards
for your next stack buy bulk creatine mono,protein and caffeine tabs if you need a stimulant.save some money and use it to buy food.

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
Stims have there uses... cutting and mornings. Not a priority.

I tend to disagree that supplements have no role at this stage. A good multi- will help your energy and well-being long term (takes 4 months to kick in IMO), avoid the ones with saw palmetto in them (way too young). Supplements are a bit like eating lots of veg for antioxidant content: there's no immediate benefit but it will be useful long term. BSN isn't a good place to start however.

Quit mass gainers partic. BSN, but a good whey isolate will help alot.

Also you say get big, get ripped... okay but I'd see those as two different stages. Might be just me.

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
You need to eat more and lift hard for a while and you will grow. Your diet sounds like it is not that good for gaining 5-10 lbs and getting ripped. Eat more and clean lift heavy stuff and stick to whey, multi and creatine for now.
Okay Pemb. put it better than me. Sorry didn't read the thread properly.

DrchocolateMi

Awards
hey guys im 22yo, around 5'7 and 155lbs

currently im taking - BSN'S NO-XPLODE and CELLMASS
i've been gyming for about 1.5months and i have seen a pretty decent improvement on my physique , strength and endurance...

i've been reading around the forums and no1 seems to be using any BSN products. Is it really just over hyped? i mean i did get results, but will i get better results with the products that i've been seeing around the forums?

my supps are almost out, and im thinking of starting off with a different stack.

any recommendations?

i've never tried testosterone boosters before because i'm afraid that it might have some bad effects along with some flare outs of acne..

help/insights?

thanks in advance!

-oznerol

i have taken some test booster, tribulus, long jack, and currently taking controlled lab blue ups. never had any side effects except increase libido, no noticiable increase in acne or anything for me.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i have taken some test booster, tribulus, long jack, and currently taking controlled lab blue ups. never had any side effects except increase libido, no noticiable increase in acne or anything for me.
They are only possible side effects does not happen to everyone. They are nothing to be worried about also.:)

oznerol

Awards
alrite, thanks for all the input guys!

i just recently got a epozine-o2.. my friend gave me a huge discount since he said he ordered too much.. just going to give it a try..

also thinkin about trying out a test booster.

thanks!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
alrite, thanks for all the input guys!

i just recently got a epozine-o2.. my friend gave me a huge discount since he said he ordered too much.. just going to give it a try..

also thinkin about trying out a test booster.

thanks!
Good luck bro.