Anyone tried FLASH POINT before?

Meaniemass

Awards
Hey everyone,

I'm looking for a decent fat burner that:

1.) won't be a waste of money;
2.) won't kill my libido; and
3.) won't give me an uncontrollable case of the jitters.

I've been reading up on FLASH POINT recently and I don't yet know what to make of it. Anyone have any experience with it or opinions on it? Furthermore, does anyone have any other suggestions?

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i'm in the same boat as you...it looks interesting, but i haven't really researched any reviews or anything about it as of yet

geneticcode

geneticcode

Awards
I just tried it for the first time yesterday. I will say it is the most thermogenic of any fat burner I have tried. So far, I really like it.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
any energy or jitters? recently anything i've tried besides preworkouts made me feel like crap with weird energy

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
Flash Point by iSatori ?? If it is theres really nothing special about it . Yes the sub tabs are cool but thats about it.

I really like OEP give it a try and you wont be disappointed

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
I just tried it for the first time yesterday. I will say it is the most thermogenic of any fat burner I have tried. So far, I really like it.
SPAM.. as this is your first post HMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

geneticcode

geneticcode

Awards
No spam here. I really like OEP (and Recreate too). I had to cycle off of it and am now on Animal Cuts for the first time. I just picked up Flash Point and might pulse it in with the Cuts.

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
geneticcode

geneticcode

Awards
I cycled off of oep and recreate because I had been using them for 2 months or so.
I just started animal cuts, pak, and omega. I am still using anabolic pump and super cissus rx along with pslin, powerfull, and jack3d. I love USP supps. I have been using several of them and they work well with me.