Jack 3d, White Flood,Rag, JP8, N.O....

Rowdyhurst77

Awards
Ok so I am currently taking Jack... Honestly I love it, but it is almost just an endurance supp for me (I just run when I take it). I want something that will make me wanna lift to the next level. Any suggestions? Are any of these worth a shot? I've tried Mus. Tech I coulda got more gains drinking water. Plz help. Weigh 165 and trying to get to at least 175, but maintain my 6% BF.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
jack3d is my favorite, i think i've tried all of the products you have listed, jack3d gives me the most energy out of all of them which i really like, i also like the no nonsense ingredients in it

some other reasons i don't use the other products even though they are good
white flood- to much beta alanine for me
rag- only tried the sample, seemed good not as stim heavy
jp8- good effects, worst tasting stuff ever and was never able to find anything to mask the flavor

All of the ones mentioned are thought of as being really good products, so find the one you like best, it is fun to experiment with different things

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
I've tried all of the products you mention. Jack 3d is best for energy. As far a the pump is concerned Ultima with a full serving of GPLC gives me the best pumps but it is not necessarily good for energy although it is great for endurance and stamina. If you are a stim addict I recommend you try 1, 3 dime (Black Cat). Two caps provides great energy and makes me very agressive. I take it out on the weights.

bigjeff200

Awards
I just tried some anadraulic state from a friend and it was really good, I'm waiting to try the anadraulic state gt....

ProOne

Awards
  • Established
Ive used Jack3d, Rag,WF, and many years ago NO Explode.....for me nothing beats WF

fidget324

Awards
IMO, it comes down to the way that 1,3 dimethylamylamine affects you. For me, it gives a smooth yet powerful energy/focus for 10-12 hours with absolutely no crash. Therefore Jack3d is my go-to. However, some people will either be unaffected by 1,3 or they will get the effect, then suffer a tremendous crash 3-6 hours later. For these people, I would recommend WF.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
for me it's all about the beta alanine....jack3d has beta alanine but it's bearable, when i took white flood it had to much beta alanine, i hate that stuff, i can't workout when it feels like i'm wearing a sweater or when i push an extra rep and afterwards my head and ears are on fire

ProOne

Awards
  • Established
I love the BA tingles....WF and Green Mag pre with Purple Wraath intra=all the tingles you could ask for....lol

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yeah the white flood and purple wrath combo was waayy to much for me, i hated every minute of that workout that day...but i guess i can see how you might like it...on some days when it doesn't hit me hard it's not to bad

noot

noot

Awards
  • Established
Definitely White Flood. Clear mind and breathing, strong kick, and lasting. Oh does is last. Weights, sex, shoveling snow, studying, you are pretty much on a bullet train through ecstasy and nothing stands in your way.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gotta love the tingeling :D Jack3d @ 3scoops + 4g Beta-Alanine = Major tingles ;)

//CC

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gotta love the tingeling :D Jack3d @ 3scoops + 4g Beta-Alanine = Major tingles ;)

//CC
Three scoops of Jack3d? Wow! Most do not need more than two. :)

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

chuck66

Awards
jack3d by far i used 3 scoops it gives you insane energy

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
3 scoops of jacked...wow i use 1 1/2 scoops, good energy, not bounce off the walls energy but that much BA i wouldn't be able to take it

noot

noot

Awards
  • Established
3 scoops of Jack3d is nothing. Try adding that to two scoops of White Flood. Two words, Holy ****.

Thankfully I was running out of Jack3d by then, so that combo only happened like few days.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

ProteinMurder

Awards
  • Established
Its a pity the bang for your buck aint great (sorry Strat!) Cause Jacked is the shiz! But when a tub last 3 weeks at best and you gotta import it.....well, it kinda sux! But if your American, go jacked all the way. Rocks hard.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

fidget324

Awards
thank yall guys.. Im still undecisive.
As you can see, there's a pretty solid split in support between Jack3d and White Flood. Since both are essentially stim products, you would only need to try each once to learn how it would affect you. Therefore I would recommend asking around for some samples to help you decide.

noot

noot

Awards
  • Established
I have to disagree too :)

//CC
Guys here suck at detecting sarcasm and exaggeration. :/

But honestly both WF and Jack3d are really strong in their own ways. And combining them, 3 scoops of Jack3d and full serving(2 scoops) of WF is not really a good idea. The crash you get at the end of day, holy crap, might as well be borderline suicidal, just so energy draining. Yeah, pick one or the other, not both, lol.

But anyways, another +1 towards White Flood. You can get that big tub for like $35. And that lasts for quite a while.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can only imagine the effects of combining Jack3d with WF, must be one helluwa energy rush :D
Maybe have to try it sometime, in the meantime I stick to this blend:

3 scoops Jack3d
4g DiCreatine Malate
4g Beta Alanine
5g Leucine
3.5g Citrulline Malate
2g Taurine
2g Arginine Alpha Ketoglutarate

+10g BC+EAA

Best Pre workout blend I've ever tried :thumbsup:

//CC

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
I tried Jack3d for the first time today. 2 scoops and I hit a wall at 45 minutes. Same thing with my buddy. I was previously using NO Shotgun and loved it. I was on it for about 3 months so I've decided to take a break. My next product is going to be Ragnarok considering all the good things I've heard. I will be adding some GPLC, too.

Jurassic

Jurassic

Awards
APS mesomorph.
Good product. It used to contain GPLC but they took it out (due to cost?).

ProteinMurder

Awards
  • Established
I tried Jack3d for the first time today. 2 scoops and I hit a wall at 45 minutes. Same thing with my buddy. I was previously using NO Shotgun and loved it. I was on it for about 3 months so I've decided to take a break. My next product is going to be Ragnarok considering all the good things I've heard. I will be adding some GPLC, too.
Hit 3 scoops up mate, If I have 2 not really anything for me, but 3 rocks the house. Trust me!

noot

noot

Awards
  • Established
Isn't this a problem though. If you have to triple or even double the "recommended" dosage, doesn't that easily deplete the 45 the product originally promises?

ProteinMurder

Awards
  • Established
Isn't this a problem though. If you have to triple or even double the "recommended" dosage, doesn't that easily deplete the 45 the product originally promises?
Yeah man, I only get 15 serves per tub. So I use it on big days, Back, legs etc.

Rowdyhurst77

Awards
Ok so I purchased WF, but got jack too just had too just in case all else failed but I will coming in with an open mind. I also got xpand xtreme pump by Dymatize who usually has good products and it was cheap so gonna give that a go. I plan on starting after spring break in one week.. How should I stack it? Dymatize and WF... Is a post work out necessary? Should I just follow it up with my ON protein ( which is freaking amazing) I have elite gourmet protein dymatize freaking good too. Both which have good BCAAs.. SO all in all I have WF, Dymatize (thought it be good because I dont have a creatine supp and WF oesnt have any in it.) ON casien/whey..

ProteinMurder

Awards
  • Established
Ok so I purchased WF, but got jack too just had too just in case all else failed but I will coming in with an open mind. I also got xpand xtreme pump by Dymatize who usually has good products and it was cheap so gonna give that a go. I plan on starting after spring break in one week.. How should I stack it? Dymatize and WF... Is a post work out necessary? Should I just follow it up with my ON protein ( which is freaking amazing) I have elite gourmet protein dymatize freaking good too. Both which have good BCAAs.. SO all in all I have WF, Dymatize (thought it be good because I dont have a creatine supp and WF oesnt have any in it.) ON casien/whey..
Hey mate, i wanna say this but I dont mean no offense ok?

Your 18 man!! If you got Good qual low GI carbs, Good quality meat and veg, some creatine and enough water then you got yourself all you need man. Your over thinkin it dude, your natural hormone levels off the chats, be patient.
Train hard as a MoFo, eat even harder, and sleep like the dead.

And watch your body grow son :D

Save your $$$ for a house or something mate, you dont need all the supps in the world at your age.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
N2KTS by need2BuildMuscle is the best Pre-workout drink IMO, before for me it was Jack3d, but after I tried N2KTS I was in shock, there only a few people on here that I know use it, but I know once more people try it there no doubt in my mind everyone will be talking about N2KTS.

My Fav Pre-Workout Drinks
N2KTS
Jack3d
Whiteflood

kimmy gibler

kimmy gibler

Awards
IMO, it comes down to the way that 1,3 dimethylamylamine affects you. For me, it gives a smooth yet powerful energy/focus for 10-12 hours with absolutely no crash. Therefore Jack3d is my go-to. However, some people will either be unaffected by 1,3 or they will get the effect, then suffer a tremendous crash 3-6 hours later. For these people, I would recommend WF.
That is exactly what happens to me if I take jack3d. I would crash hard a couple hours after my workout.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
That is exactly what happens to me if I take jack3d. I would crash hard a couple hours after my workout.
Jack3d's effects are not due to any particular compound. Rather, they are the result of a synergistic interplay of different compounds.
May I ask how you dose Jack3d?

chuck66

Awards
strategicmove i got a question for you... y is it an hour or 2 after im done working out i crash hard and fell completly exhausted
i dose it at 3 scoops 30 min b4 i workout on an empty stomach then take dark matter rite after i lift and wheybolic extreme 60 30 min after

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
strategicmove i got a question for you... y is it an hour or 2 after im done working out i crash hard and fell completly exhausted
i dose it at 3 scoops 30 min b4 i workout on an empty stomach then take dark matter rite after i lift and wheybolic extreme 60 30 min after
Probably caffeine and low blood sugar

cfiggs

Awards
ive tried no explode, white flood, jack3d, rpm, no shotgun, black powder, 1mr and some other ones i cant recall right now.. but my favorite by far is 1mr, it gave me great energy off one scoop and endurance was ridiculous, I didn't ever want to stop and pump was great too not to mention it put me in a good mood.. white flood was good for energy, jack3d was all around great, but i was up to 3 scoops by the end, and 1mr I consistently used one scoop, highly recommend it

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
NO explode - good effect
White flood - better effect
Jacked 3D - first dose was today at 2 scoops, decent. Will continue to run it til the bottle is up but so far white flood has this little list beat.

arfcommer

Awards
I take jack3d. 2 scoops don't do much for me so I usually take 3. I have a pretty high tolerance for such products though. Definitely gonna try out WF once my jack3d supplies run out though.

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
I have tried no xplode and white flood, no xplode gave more jittery energy, white flood gave better pumps. I have been trying gplc lately and I like it, clean energy boost no crash.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think Metroba is giving away some ASGT samples if you guys want to try it. PM him.

surv84

Awards
ive previously used flood and loved it. currently using, as suggested in a different AM thread 1 scoop jack3d and 1 scoop rag ultra. that's pretty nice too

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Premax is awesome if you have the money, if not creapure, bcaa, beta alanine and glycocarn would be awesome. Anadraulic State is awesome stuff as well.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have to agree with Jurassic APS Mesomorph is one of the best preworkout powders
out there. The formula has been changed a little but it's still very effective at 1 scoop.
I have never had a bad workout using this product or any of APS Nutrition pre workout
stims like Phenadrine or White Lightening all of them are excellent stims. I think anyone
who used any of these products on this forum will agree.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have to agree with Jurassic APS Mesomorph is one of the best preworkout powders
out there. The formula has been changed a little but it's still very effective at 1 scoop.
I have never had a bad workout using this product or any of APS Nutrition pre workout
stims like Phenadrine or White Lightening all of them are excellent stims. I think anyone
who used any of these products on this forum will agree.
Aps products are pretty sick...

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
Awards
  • Established
NO explode - good effect
White flood - better effect
Jacked 3D - first dose was today at 2 scoops, decent. Will continue to run it til the bottle is up but so far white flood has this little list beat.
I take jack3d. 2 scoops don't do much for me so I usually take 3. I have a pretty high tolerance for such products though. Definitely gonna try out WF once my jack3d supplies run out though.
I have tried no xplode and white flood, no xplode gave more jittery energy, white flood gave better pumps. I have been trying gplc lately and I like it, clean energy boost no crash.
ive previously used flood and loved it. currently using, as suggested in a different AM thread 1 scoop jack3d and 1 scoop rag ultra. that's pretty nice too
glad you guys are all loving white flood. for those unaware, you can get a free sample of the new fruit punch white flood via the link in my signature below :)

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
PreMax, Ultima, and stim-free RagNOrok are great non-stim options. DominATP was also an awesome stim-free pre-workout product. Unfortunately, it is no longer in production.