Ginger increase testosterone level in rat

narraboth

Awards
  • Established
OK, first it's onion, now it's ginger.

It's not new:
Kamtchouing P., et. al (2002).Evaluation of androgenic activity of Zingiber officinale and Pentadiplandra brazzeana in male rats. Asian Journal of Andrology, 4:299-301.

they gave ginger infused water drop to feed rats and see testosterone increased.

then:
Iranian Journal of Reproductive Medicine, Vol. 7, No. 1, 2009, pp. 7-12
en The effects of Ginger on spermatogenesis and sperm parameters of rat
Khaki, Arash et. al.

Iranian (again) tested on rats, this time they bought ginger powder. G1 group was given 50mg/kg and G2 100mg/kg. 20 days later, the serum testo of control, G1, G2 are 1.6, 2.9, 3.7. The genetic material damaging compound malondialdehyde lowered from 4.8 to 2.64 and 0.81. Researchers suggested that ginger increase testis function through protecting it from free-radical damage.

-------------------------------------
For me, ginger is easier to take than onion. As a Chinese, I have no problem to swallow full spoon of ginger powder with empty stomach when even quarter of a raw onion makes me stomach not well. For the amount 50-100mg/kg, I should take 4-7 grams ginger powder per day, which is also not a big deal if compare to half cup of raw onion juice. And ginger never gives you bad smell.

The problem would be if it's effective. At least for chinese medicine, ginger is not that strongly aphrodic. It's more like warming, helping apetite, might help sex when you have a 'cold lower body'.... but maybe it can increase your testis health without boosting your libido too much? Anyway I am going to eat a spoon of seasoning ginger powder I got from supermarket everyday, see what will happen :)

marco wolf

marco wolf

Awards
  • Established
I use raw ginger. I boil it and let it reduce for 20-30 minutes. I then add it to half-n-half and coconut milk. Tastes good and good for ya'.

Frequency

Frequency

Awards
  • Established
alright so we need to log of an intake of 5g of ginger, 1 cup of onion juice, 10000+iu of vitamin D, and maybe throw some zma in there for good measure. We also nee an average price to run this monthly.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
****in rats, just about anything raises their test it seems....

Janimba

Awards
hmm was thinking about just makeing some crazy drink with the following. D-aspartic acid 4g, Ginger 4g, ALCAR 3g. mix it all with about 12oz's of onion juice and call it a cycle.

narraboth

Awards
  • Established
hmm was thinking about just makeing some crazy drink with the following. D-aspartic acid 4g, Ginger 4g, ALCAR 3g. mix it all with about 12oz's of onion juice and call it a cycle.
please report your gain etc :)

CaiusIulius

Awards
Hi, if ginger could work also for man to increase testosterone levels, how much ginger for day could be effective?
Do you think 4 grams /day could be ok?
Sorry for my bad english :lol::food:

narraboth

Awards
  • Established
Hi, if ginger could work also for man to increase testosterone levels, how much ginger for day could be effective?
Do you think 4 grams /day could be ok?
Sorry for my bad english :lol::food:
well, it's rat.
for a 70kg man, 50mg-100mg/kg is 35-70 grams ginger powder. a bit too much.

according to indian or chinese medicine, maybe 5 grams per day.

CaiusIulius

Awards
well, it's rat.
for a 70kg man, 50mg-100mg/kg is 35-70 grams ginger powder. a bit too much.

according to indian or chinese medicine, maybe 5 grams per day.
I will try 10 grams/day :fing02:

Jake Fires

Jake Fires

Awards
  • Established
ok every so make sure u get your

ginger
panax ginseng
and onions

in every day,.. where all gonna be miserable taking this stuff but will the test increase? that is the question.

narraboth

Awards
  • Established
at least ginger is cheaper than tritulus....

penax ginseng has many other effects, I won't take it 5g a day for just boosting testo.