cant decide what to take. help please!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i wanna take an NO and/or a creatine. i dont wanna spend over like $30. i was thinking lke universal nutrition's "pump" or buying bulk citrullin malate and creatine mono. "Proven" (supplement brand) has 100servings at 5g a serving of mono for 10 bucks. its a newer company but its pure creatine mono. is this an awesome deal or should i go for the better company brand? any help is welcomed here

Mixelflick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Plain, bulk Creatine Monohydrate (provided its quality and not from China) will serve you quite well.

Peri-workout drinks containing 20+g of BCAA and a fast carb in minimum 2:1 carb to BCAA ratio would be next on my list.

MOST IMPORTANT: Integrating those two into a well thought out, over-reaching/de-loading plan such as The Blueprint.

And no, I don't sell supplements nor take a penny from any supplement company.

I can confidently state that the information contained in The Blueprint, when paired with a quality product (ideally Rhaponticum Carthamoides Extract) is delivering PH type gains...without the PH's.

Check ZB126's log here for proof.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/145558-zb126-gets-swole.html

He's one of many, and to a person they all report the same. I just picked up an IM from one of my latest customers over at another site. Cliff notes:

- He's just 3 weeks into The Blueprint
- Already bigger than he's ever been
- Friends say "this shouldn't be possible, nobody can gain this fast"
- Reports he has never gained so much muscle so fast in his life

Please don't take my word for it. Check out the logs on those using The Blueprint. It's happening each and every time...

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
There's a sales pitch if I ever saw one.....:nono:. Only board sponsors can advertise on AM bro, read the rules.

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
And no, I don't sell supplements nor take a penny from any supplement company.

I just picked up an IM from one of my latest customers...
Maybe it's just me, but doesn't that seem contradicting?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Maybe it's just me, but doesn't that seem contradicting?
I reread that dudes post like 5 times, and I still don't understand what the hell his point is....not that I really care lol.

Mase64

Mase64

Awards
  • Established
A decent creatine monohydrate, maybe NO xplode nt, or Jacked as well for your pre workout

Animal has a graet line, if your going to get Animal you buy everything from them, and stack it

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
A decent creatine monohydrate, maybe NO xplode nt, or Jacked as well for your pre workout

Animal has a graet line, if your going to get Animal you buy everything from them, and stack it
NO xplode (aka Newbie Fuel) is outdated, and overpriced compared to much better options available today. Bulk monohydrate, and AAKG is a good choice for beginers to get what they need. No need to go with pretty labels for basic raws.

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
NO xplode (aka Newbie Fuel) is outdated, and overpriced compared to much better options available today. Bulk monohydrate, and AAKG is a good choice for beginers to get what they need. No need to go with pretty labels for basic raws.
I was just about to write the same.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

myleslup

Awards
u used Kre-alkaline caps for a while and they served me quite well plus i think they're only 20 0r 30 bucks(maybe cheaper online) and they have no stims in it its just pure creatine

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
im not a beginner guys. and no, i will not by NO xplode lol ive tried aakg and didnt see anything from it. any other suggestions?

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
Man I just got a tub of NO Shotgun, its a Pre/WO with protein, creatine, beta alanine, etc. I have only used it for a week and a half, but I am loving it so far and it tastes pretty good as well. I think its on sale at NP right now for 30 bucks.

HODGINSx924

HODGINSx924

Awards
i wanna take an NO and/or a creatine. i dont wanna spend over like $30. i was thinking lke universal nutrition's "pump" or buying bulk citrullin malate and creatine mono. "Proven" (supplement brand) has 100servings at 5g a serving of mono for 10 bucks. its a newer company but its pure creatine mono. is this an awesome deal or should i go for the better company brand? any help is welcomed here

sounds cheap 2 me lol

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the new NO shotgun sucks cause they added protein. the ORIGINAL NO shotgun was legit

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ya it is cheap but isnt creatine mono just creatine mono?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it takes away from the product i think. i know the original NO shotgun was the shizzz. i would take 1/2 a scoop and be set. with the new one, i gotta take 3 scoops to feel anything