How do I put Jack3d into this stack?

drvinnybombat

Awards
I'm taking, along with protein, vitamins and cordyceps

Pre - White Flood
Intra - Purple Wraath
Post - Green Mag

and I have been very happy with the stack. But...everyone keeps telling me that Jack3d is amazing. Do I take it pre and ditch the Green Mag. How do I shoehorn jack3d into this?

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
you take the jack3d and ditch the white flood....both pre workouts, got some free white flood from a buddy never really looked at the ingredients to much but they should be relatively the same ingredients, i liked jack3d as my preworkout but if ur enjoying the white flood theres no reason to really stop using that

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
Just save the Jack3d for after the White Flood runs out. Especially if you're enjoying the stack so far...no reason to change it until it needs to be changed. Simple logic here bro...be patient, finish the white flood then turn to the jack3d.

drvinnybombat

Awards
Yeah, I am about to run out though. Run out of basically everything. I am happy with the current stack, but once upon a time I was happy with NO Xplode. So i'm never going to marry myself to anything.

I'm mainly wondering if taking another post creatine (Green Mag) with the Jack3d is a bad idea since theres mono in it already.

noot

noot

Awards
  • Established
I too started out with White Flood, then gone with Jack3d because I wanted to try out an alternative, and now am back on with White Flood. And the reason I went back was because, well that's what worked.

I think you should really stick with what works. Jack3d is nice, but in terms of ingredients you are not going to get all the same stuff you have been getting from WF. GABA, L-Tyrosine, Beta Alanine, and also look at the "Energy & Antioxidant Flood Complex".

White Flood

Jack3d

The only thing Jack3d gets a plus is the addition of 1,3-Dimethylamylamine. But that is a big trade off for everything else WF offers.

WF! :fing02:

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just add it after this is done. To be honest, Jack3d is pretty potent and i'm not too sure I could handle much of a intra workout mix outside of something very mild on top of the Jack3d...

bigjeff200

Awards
why don't you keep white flood and Jack3d...alternate them so you don't build up an immunity to either..

fidget324

Awards
why don't you keep white flood and Jack3d...alternate them so you don't build up an immunity to either..
This is likely a BAD idea because they both contain caffeine. If you switch between them without taking a break, you will still get the benefit of the other ingredients, but you will quickly build up a caffeine tolerance, and will end up not getting the full benefit of either.

So pick one or the other, then cycle ;)