Female Libido enhancer in the works

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
It would be a chocolate powder supplement..

Still in VERY early testing phase but some really promising results so far.

That is all go about your day :)

EDIT NOT a test booster. ALL natural and safe for women

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
MAKE IT HAQPPEN BY MONDAY!!!! i need to let my girl use it!

McBurly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hrmm interesting, chocolate powder? so something guys are going to be sneaking into baked goods for their ladies? lol

Beejis60

Beejis60

Awards
It would be a chocolate powder supplement..

Still in VERY early testing phase but some really promising results so far.

That is all go about your day :)
Jay Edit: Keep your comments in line with the discussion or leave it to those who can.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
So what you're saying is that you're making a test booster and marketing it to chicks.

cool.
actually no test booster in it at all. What would make you say that?

Actually people have asked if Perform is safe for females and I said I was not comfortable with that.

bradleywiens

bradleywiens

Awards
  • Established
Looking forward to this! You can count me in for a few bottles...

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
Agreed on Perform ...

If it moderates/blocks estrogens - prolactin that sort of thing, which I think long jack does. Or supposing a herbal manages to boost test - maca does that for me....

For a girl that can mess up their cycle. They get really upset if that happens.

A female product needs phyto-estrogens in it. IMO there's only one thing that can be in it, its the Malaysian version of long jack - the name escapes me off-hand. There again I don't search the world for this stuff.

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
but some really promising results so far.
I like this phrase... promising for who Crowler? Crowler gets a test bed of women horny and says 'promising'. Euphemisim, what you mean is 'I'm really excited about this'.

McBurly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
if my girl forgets to take her pill or doesnt take it at the same time regularly it gets nasty, a fun barrage/blur of emotions and stressing out thinking she might have gotten pregnant because of it for weeks... ugh
oh and throwing the cycle off thing too

Jake Fires

Jake Fires

Awards
  • Established

Actually people have asked if Perform is safe for females and I said I was not comfortable with that.
ya that was me who asked about perform. what happens in the female body when she gets "turned on" what chemicals are released?

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
ya that was me who asked about perform. what happens in the female body when she gets "turned on" what chemicals are released?
Tempting to say ... 'ask mom'.

Really that is a good question and one pharmaceutical companies badly want the answer to. The Malaysian female version of "long jack" appears to be based on phyto-estrogens (plant chemicals that mimic female hormones). If you read the reviews on that stuff - its ... how can I say 'promising' ;)

I love that phrase.

Its not that stuff like "perform" doesn't work ... its their finely tuned hormonal chemistry that needs to keep working.

Beejis60

Beejis60

Awards

read below

Agreed on Perform ...

If it moderates/blocks estrogens - prolactin that sort of thing, which I think long jack does. Or supposing a herbal manages to boost test - maca does that for me....

A female product needs phyto-estrogens in it. IMO there's only one thing that can be in it, its the Malaysian version of long jack - the name escapes me off-hand. There again I don't search the world for this stuff.
incorrect. It's been observed and proven that higher levels of testosterone in women is what drives their libido. Not an increase in estrogen or estrogen-inducing supps like I originally suspect when I first unearthed this fact some 2 years ago.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
read below
Read what?

I asked you why you said it was a test booster when you don't know what the ingredients are.

So why are you saying we are marketing a test booster to women when there are no test boosters in it and it is alpha testing so a LONG way from being a product if ever?

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Androgen in women as a sexual drive function isn't considered conclusive and to come here and state otherwise as well as trying to be antagonizing towards a supplement that isn't even on the market yet will lead you to a similar fate as the one you have on BB.com... There's a difference between stating truth and just trying to incite drama.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Androgen in women as a sexual drive function isn't considered conclusive and to come here and state otherwise as well as trying to be antagonizing towards a supplement that isn't even on the market yet will lead you to a similar fate as the one you have on BB.com... There's a difference between stating truth and just trying to incite drama.
Couldn't have said it better honestly. Put your knowledge to some good, go around and find ways to be productive instead of trying to find the smallest things to nitpick people on. There isn't overwhelming evidence on most things you present, you just want to start typical bb.com drama that does not go on here thank God.

Beejis60

Beejis60

Awards
So why are you saying we are marketing a test booster to women when there are no test boosters in it and it is alpha testing so a LONG way from being a product if ever?
Easy, because it's a valid product to use as a libido-increasing supplement.

:thanks:

And I'm not trying to incite drama, I'm stating empirical evidence. Are we not allowed to debate science here? Or you just protecting company promo threads from anything that's not ass kissery?

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Easy, because it's a valid product to use as a libido-increasing supplement.
You are making no sense and trying to add drama to a simple thread.

I posted we are working on a POSSIBLE product to help with female libido.

You then stated it was a test booster without knowing any of the ingredients. It is does NOT have a test booster in it.

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Nice. :) Definitely interested in this. ;) Any libido enhancing product is a go for women, IMO. I don't think I could ever have TOO high a libido, or at least it wouldn't be a bad thing if it was "too" high...:D

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Or you just protecting company promo threads from anything that's not ass kissery?
Since you already believe this to be the case anyway then I will confirm it and you can either stay or move along.

We censor everything.

We can be bought for cheap.

You can't say anything negative about a company here...or negative about anything in general.

Science is evil. We don't believe in it. We are bible thumpers here.

We can't handle the truth, or your truth, or anyone else's truth. We are a fragile lot.

We are corrupt nazi's to the core.

Unlike other places, company reps are encouraged to bash each other, but regular members can't. So sorry.

kthxbye

Have a nice day.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
Jay's back! welcome back. where have you been hiding at for the past 2 months?

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
technically, i'm a wizard. since scientists refuse to believe in me, i refuse to believe in scientists...

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Napa...nice...Was there in November. Yountville for a week...beautiful place. Your wizard tower would look good there.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Since you already believe this to be the case anyway then I will confirm it and you can either stay or move along.

We censor everything.

You can't say anything negative about a company here...or negative about anything in general.

We can't handle the truth, or your truth, or anyone else's truth. We are a fragile lot.

Unlike other places, company reps are encouraged to bash each other, but regular members can't. So sorry.

kthxbye

Have a nice day.
I give you $10......cash. :booty:

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
Napa...nice...Was there in November. Yountville for a week...beautiful place. Your wizard tower would look good there.
you shoulda called me! there's no excitement in this town. Yountville? you went to the french laundry or bouchon i presume?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You have to pay me $10 just to care first.....
That's outside my weekly allowance. My wife is a vicious dictator with the money. Do you have a layaway program? :D

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
That's outside my weekly allowance. My wife is a vicious dictator with the money. Do you have a layaway program? :D
i tried putting my milk on layaway and those thieving ba$tards said "NO".

68sauce

Awards
You guys are coming up with interesting stuff.

Does it come in blow-dart form, because the hunt is half the fun :439:

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
you shoulda called me! there's no excitement in this town. Yountville? you went to the french laundry or bouchon i presume?
Went to Culinary Institute, Bottega (awesome)....few others but they were average.

Bouchon I did in Vegas. French Laundry? Not that stuffy yet :D

Went to a million wineries though. The Milat Brothers rule.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
mmm. i miss drinking wine. next time you hit up the valley let me know - i know some of the winery owners personally - duckhorns, mondavi's (both families - charles krug and robert mondavi - went to school with one of robert's daughters), the dunn family, and my old babysitters son is the manager at stags leap wine cellars :)

the joy of being an ex waiter in the valley helps too :D

Beejis60

Beejis60

Awards
You are making no sense and trying to add drama to a simple thread.

I posted we are working on a POSSIBLE product to help with female libido.

You then stated it was a test booster without knowing any of the ingredients. It is does NOT have a test booster in it.
You're trying to read between the lines when nothing is obviously there, but I will not continue as you cannot fully comprehend what I was trying to say.

We censor everything.

kthxbye

Have a nice day.
wrd?

everything about that rocked minus the bible-hugging part.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
outside of all the unneccessary drama in here, I am in, especially since there are no test boosters in it. I like the wording of prmising......that can have many meanings ;)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man there is just no stopping you guys with the new formulations, a variable new product blitzkrieg!! I would be curious how this worked for older women... you know once they get past the insanity of menopause.

purelife1

i volunteer my wife wife for a 3 month trial of this product..ill logg for her daily and even send pics

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
mmm. i miss drinking wine. next time you hit up the valley let me know - i know some of the winery owners personally -
Girls can you keep your libidos on hold until these guys sort out their wining tasting? Well its obviously much more important.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man there is just no stopping you guys with the new formulations, a variable new product blitzkrieg!! I would be curious how this worked for older women... you know once they get past the insanity of menopause.
This would interest me also as my days of dating the ladies in their 20,s. I would love to know how it will work with the 40,s and early 50,s crowd.

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
i miss drinking wine.
It finally clicked. Women's libido enhancer = wine.

The Malaysian stuff is apparently like green tea. Women are advised "if a man ever offers you green tea say NO", you might do something you regret later. Good advise.

However, down a bottle of wine... no problem!

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
Final thoughts...

Crowler I honestly think the French (wine) have beaten you to this by hundreds of years :)

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Actually of all the test boosters that I have used, none of them have disrupted my cycles. I will be looking forward to trying this. :)

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm married to a 45yo. She has a very decent appetite but not quite the one her husband does. If you need any tester candidates let me know.
I am 99% sure that crowler is offering samples. Just let me double check and then I will post in here.:)

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
consider me in for this, email on the way

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
It is Alpha testing.

We have all the testers we need right now.

AE we will include you. That is all for now.

IF it gets good reviews we will have samples for everyone. This is a BIG if as I want to make sure it really truly does what it is suppose to before general release.

Thank you