Female Libido enhancer in the works - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Female Libido enhancer in the works

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. AI Sports Nutrition

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Man there is just no stopping you guys with the new formulations, a variable new product blitzkrieg!! I would be curious how this worked for older women... you know once they get past the insanity of menopause.
    This would interest me also as my days of dating the ladies in their 20,s. I would love to know how it will work with the 40,s and early 50,s crowd.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by suncloud View Post
    i miss drinking wine.
    It finally clicked. Women's libido enhancer = wine.

The Malaysian stuff is apparently like green tea. Women are advised "if a man ever offers you green tea say NO", you might do something you regret later. Good advise.

However, down a bottle of wine... no problem!
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.

Final thoughts...

Crowler I honestly think the French (wine) have beaten you to this by hundreds of years
    •   

4. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    This would interest me also as my days of dating the ladies in their 20,s. I would love to know how it will work with the 40,s and early 50,s crowd.
    Bump!
  5. AI Sports Nutrition

Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn View Post
    Bump!
    Still waiting to get some to put it to the test.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
  6. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Still waiting to get some to put it to the test.
    I'm married to a 45yo. She has a very decent appetite but not quite the one her husband does. If you need any tester candidates let me know.
  7. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.

Actually of all the test boosters that I have used, none of them have disrupted my cycles. I will be looking forward to trying this.
  8. AI Sports Nutrition

Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn View Post
    I'm married to a 45yo. She has a very decent appetite but not quite the one her husband does. If you need any tester candidates let me know.
    I am 99% sure that crowler is offering samples. Just let me double check and then I will post in here.
  9. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

consider me in for this, email on the way
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  10. Anabolic Innovations Owner

It is Alpha testing.

We have all the testers we need right now.

AE we will include you. That is all for now.

IF it gets good reviews we will have samples for everyone. This is a BIG if as I want to make sure it really truly does what it is suppose to before general release.

Thank you
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade
  11. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

Really hoping this sup makes it. Keeping my fingers crossed.
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Damnt, missed the boat again.

Killin me.

subn for the female samples if/WHEN they come to fruition.
  13. AI Sports Nutrition

Quote Originally Posted by bradleywiens View Post
    Really hoping this sup makes it. Keeping my fingers crossed.
    Your not kidding I am really waiting to find out what it will do for a woman in the 40-50yr old range.
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by CROWLER View Post
    It is Alpha testing.

We have all the testers we need right now.

AE we will include you. That is all for now.

IF it gets good reviews we will have samples for everyone. This is a BIG if as I want to make sure it really truly does what it is suppose to before general release.

Thank you
    Man I have a friend of mine whose wife is in dire need of this; her meds kill her libido and he is about ready to kill her doctors. I suggest it come out soon, it could prevent much killing! J/K, but it definitely is a big market and I will definitely get you all some reviews if you have test samples. I wonder what my horny gf would be like on it, might needs some Stoked/Perform to keep up with her.
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Man I have a friend of mine whose wife is in dire need of this; her meds kill her libido and he is about ready to kill her doctors. I suggest it come out soon, it could prevent much killing! J/K, but it definitely is a big market and I will definitely get you all some reviews if you have test samples. I wonder what my horny gf would be like on it, might needs some Stoked/Perform to keep up with her.
    There's alot of other ways forward here - I'd search for some of the old threads we've covered this previously.
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by matthias7 View Post
    There's alot of other ways forward here - I'd search for some of the old threads we've covered this previously.
    What are you talking about? Trust me, you have no idea the situation I am referring to; simply stating that there is interest for a product like this that is effective.
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.

Possibly. The normal scenario is wife taking SSRIs resulting in sexual dysfunction. Its very common.

Usually sexual function contraindication for most scripts has a variety of routes to address it; exempton e.g. cancer.
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Possibly. The normal scenario is wife taking SSRIs resulting in sexual dysfunction. Its very common.

Usually sexual function contraindication for most scripts has a variety of routes to address it; exempton e.g. cancer.
    No it is related to epilepsy meds, they are big downers and the Adderall on top of those does not help either.
  19. AI Sports Nutrition

Anyone on any type of meds and are thinking about using any type of supp should consult a doctor first. I am sure you guys know that but throwing it out there anyways.
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Anyone on any type of meds and are thinking about using any type of supp should consult a doctor first. I am sure you guys know that but throwing it out there anyways.
    Oh yeah Pembroke, her doc is well aware of her dilemma and hasn't done anything to help the situation either. Just having an option to consider for her and see if it is safe for her to use is a step in the right direction.
  21. AI Sports Nutrition

Oh yeah Pembroke, her doc is well aware of her dilemma and hasn't done anything to help the situation either. Just having an option to consider for her and see if it is safe for her to use is a step in the right direction.
    Sounds good bro. I hope this product can help.
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.

No it is related to epilepsy meds, they are big downers and the Adderall on top of those does not help either.
    Okay anticonvulsants. Stuff like gabapentin (but it can't be). Looks like its causing concerntration problems as well (Adderall augmentation).

Not an easy one because there's no room to mess up.
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.

Not sure this is fair. If there are augmenting Adderall but beat concerntration problems from the script then there has to be a reason why they persist despite a severe side effect.

You friend could request a switch - there are alot of anticonvulsants - but on face value it sounds risky and it would depend whether his wife was prepared to take such a risk. Does the FDA allow "stacking" anticonvulsants or is it strict monotherapy?

The bottom line is that your friend's wife can do whatever she likes and the practitioner will need to try and accomodate this. I know it is never presented in the manner but that is absolutely correct. Ask the practitioner what clinical handbook they are using, then read it up. In the US I dunno, nor do I know if there is a standard. In the UK there is a central reference, if its in the book (BNF) you can ask for it and the practitioner has to justify why they feel its not appropriate.

Ignore my advise and feel forever frustrated or do something about it.
  24. AI Sports Nutrition

Not sure this is fair. If there are augmenting Adderall but beat concerntration problems from the script then there has to be a reason why they persist despite a severe side effect.

You friend could request a switch - there are alot of anticonvulsants - but on face value it sounds risky and it would depend whether his wife was prepared to take such a risk. Does the FDA allow "stacking" anticonvulsants or is it strict monotherapy?

The bottom line is that your friend's wife can do whatever she likes and the practitioner will need to try and accomodate this. I know it is never presented in the manner but that is absolutely correct. Ask the practitioner what clinical handbook they are using, then read it up. In the US I dunno, nor do I know if there is a standard. In the UK there is a central reference, if its in the book you can ask for it and the practitioner has to justify why they feel its not appropriate.
    Gabapentin(Neurontin) can be used with other anticonvulsants. Doctors prescribe it more now for pain and anexity than as a anticonvulsant even though it is not FDA approved for these conditions.

http://www.drugs.com/gabapentin.html
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.

... the most famous anticonvulsant for a myriad of scripts. Augmenting okay - thanks. US system is a mystery. Augmentation could be a route (if its not already): it could allow shuffling the script whilst minimizing the risk of a seizure. Dunno ... acute, risk?

Anyway its a very interesting GABOB replacement for GH release PCT. It carries alot more sides though (GABOB zip). Its a bit off-track in a libido thread but has anyone used it for this purpose?

It ain't gonna increase (our) libido ... but all those muscles enhance (their) libido: got to be a reason I'm wired on this thread

If you've ever read a "log" of Kacip Fatimah supp usage by a woman .... "when I (she) first took it...", just broken out in a sweat.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Best Libido Enhancer
    By bigred869 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 04-12-2010, 09:38 PM
  2. Replies: 32
    Last Post: 04-06-2010, 05:42 PM
  3. Best Libido Enhancer
    By bigred869 in forum OTC Drug
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-18-2007, 10:05 PM