Forged Black extreme?

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
Got it from a good freind who stopped lifting. Said he didnt know much abotu it other then it cost $118. Does anyone know what this is? I think it is a prohormone but he bought it from a smoothie king store next to the gym.

DrchocolateMi

Awards
Got it from a good freind who stopped lifting. Said he didnt know much abotu it other then it cost $118. Does anyone know what this is? I think it is a prohormone but he bought it from a smoothie king store next to the gym.
yes its a prohormone, it ingredients are
adrosta
androstene
norandrosta

theres others stuff i would post the link but i cant yet

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
soo is it mild? What can i expect on a bulk?

DrchocolateMi

Awards
idk man i dont touch ph or steroids, but everyone i know that take ph get good gains on them, someone at my gym gain 20 lbs in two weeks. but make sure u get pct if needed, do your research on it before u just toss them in your body

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Seeing as this thread is already in position 5 on google for "Forged Black Extreme," I think its safe to say that not to much information is available online.

Given that, I would stick to the tried and true until you find more info. If you do use it, make sure you respect it like the prohormone it is.

andy148lbs

Awards
from what i read its mild....just started my cycle cant wait to see the end results...google ph's you will find all the info you need

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
better off just runnin bola or SD standalone

andy148lbs

Awards
going on week 4 put on 6.5lbs lean muscle, strength is way up did 225lbs incline bench 1RM....i had more but didnt have a spot, and didnt trust anyone around me. I hope to keep most of it with nolva on hand. will keep posting.

EArch

Awards
  • Established
I have heard of this stuff, but because I never see it for sale or much about it I assume production was cut way short/ 1 batch. Were any of the ingredients banned?

andy148lbs

Awards
I have heard of this stuff, but because I never see it for sale or much about it I assume production was cut way short/ 1 batch. Were any of the ingredients banned?
:biggthumpup:

andy148lbs

Awards
going on 3rd week of pct....and its going good (still shut down but coming back DAA starting to kick in) only lost 1lb so far and still have all my strength, and seem's like i'm still growing through PCT....getting a lot of comments on how much bigger I am........that feels good....cant wait to run again i'm glad I went and grabbed another bottle before the place I got it from said he cant sell it anymore:(