Black Cat - AnabolicMinds.com

Black Cat

Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.

Black Cat

Natural Caffeine, Cocoa Extract (Standarized to 25% Theobromine), Licorice Root (25% Extract), Naringin (98% Extract), 1,3-Dimethylamylamine, White Willow Bark (25% Extract), Bioperine (95-98% Piperine)
    1000 mg

What are your thoughts on this? Looks interesting with the cocoa extract. Is that the same as the green coffee bean extract? I also like the naringin. $20 seems like a good price.

Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.

APPNUT is a high quality company and the price is excellent. The presence of liquorice makes adrenal fatigue clean up afterwards a bit harder but makes the product stronger.

Advize to buy.
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by matthias7 View Post
    APPNUT is a high quality company and the price is excellent. The presence of liquorice makes adrenal fatigue clean up afterwards a bit harder but makes the product stronger.

Advize to buy.
    MMM..... Exactly how does licorice root make adrenal fatigue harder to clean up afterwards? Kind of curious as to your reasoning on this. Licorice root would actually make it easier considering your adrenal glands won't be fried after you run it because licorice root can keep your adrenal glands fresh. Thus, making stimulants more effective for a longer period of time.

Cheers!

-Sean-

Team APPNUT
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
    •   

Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by vudoo View Post
    Natural Caffeine, Cocoa Extract (Standarized to 25% Theobromine), Licorice Root (25% Extract), Naringin (98% Extract), 1,3-Dimethylamylamine, White Willow Bark (25% Extract), Bioperine (95-98% Piperine)
    1000 mg

What are your thoughts on this? Looks interesting with the cocoa extract. Is that the same as the green coffee bean extract? I also like the naringin. $20 seems like a good price.
    Check it out for yourself - go to our website and request samples: Free Samples. See the reviews by users: Applied Nutriceuticals new hardcore stim product reviews!

No, Cocoa Extract is NOT the same as Green Coffee Bean Extract; they are different. Cocoa Extract is normally standardized for Theobromine, and Green Coffee Bean Extract is normally standardized for caffeine.

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    I have wondered for about a year now what a Guejsn is or what it means. Care to satiate my curiosity?
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by dave12 View Post
    I have wondered for about a year now what a Guejsn is or what it means. Care to satiate my curiosity?
    "Guejsn" is a created name that one of my best friends gave me when I was 14. It means that "Rosie kicks arse and doesn't need a man to do it!"

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    "Guejsn" is a created name that one of my best friends gave me when I was 14. It means that "Rosie kicks arse and doesn't need a man to do it!"
    K thanks. Thread resume.
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by dave12 View Post
    K thanks. Thread resume.
    Wait, not so fast! How do you say it?
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by poison View Post
    Wait, not so fast! How do you say it?
    You guys are amusing You pronounce it 'gou-sin.

Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.

Well its one theory..

The other theory is that you can't easily then run licorice (liquorice) [solid] extract as your adrenal fatigue "PCT" it'll not be as effective your body will be already use to it.

I know with Rhodiola this happens - it only works for 6 weeks or so before you cycle-off.

Quote Originally Posted by SamBoz19 View Post
    MMM..... Exactly how does licorice root make adrenal fatigue harder to clean up afterwards? Kind of curious as to your reasoning on this. Licorice root would actually make it easier considering your adrenal glands won't be fried after you run it because licorice root can keep your adrenal glands fresh. Thus, making stimulants more effective for a longer period of time.

Cheers!

-Sean-

Team APPNUT
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by matthias7 View Post
    Well its one theory..

The other theory is that you can't easily then run licorice (liquorice) [solid] extract as your adrenal fatigue "PCT" it'll not be as effective your body will be already use to it.

I know with Rhodiola this happens - it only works for 6 weeks or so before you cycle-off.
    Good post- as a replacement for licorice for the stim PCT- I would suggest some sort of sulphated steroid like pregnenolone or DHEA along with L-tyrosine- this combo will do the trick as well

However, I have taken BCs for about 2 months now (I made a pilot batch a while back), with no signs of attenuation.....
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals

Similar Forum Threads

1. black cat...
    By toughchick401 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-03-2010, 08:40 PM
  2. TheNinja's log of LG's new M1D Black - Back in M1D-Black!
    By TheNinja in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 76
    Last Post: 08-24-2009, 06:32 PM
  3. MRI No2 Black
    By oblivious in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-25-2009, 01:39 PM
  4. black
    By djbombsquad in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-16-2009, 01:17 AM
  5. no2 black