Black Cat

vudoo

Awards
Natural Caffeine, Cocoa Extract (Standarized to 25% Theobromine), Licorice Root (25% Extract), Naringin (98% Extract), 1,3-Dimethylamylamine, White Willow Bark (25% Extract), Bioperine (95-98% Piperine)
1000 mg

What are your thoughts on this? Looks interesting with the cocoa extract. Is that the same as the green coffee bean extract? I also like the naringin. $20 seems like a good price.

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
APPNUT is a high quality company and the price is excellent. The presence of liquorice makes adrenal fatigue clean up afterwards a bit harder but makes the product stronger.

Advize to buy.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
APPNUT is a high quality company and the price is excellent. The presence of liquorice makes adrenal fatigue clean up afterwards a bit harder but makes the product stronger.

Advize to buy.
MMM....:think:. Exactly how does licorice root make adrenal fatigue harder to clean up afterwards? Kind of curious as to your reasoning on this. Licorice root would actually make it easier considering your adrenal glands won't be fried after you run it because licorice root can keep your adrenal glands fresh. Thus, making stimulants more effective for a longer period of time.

Cheers!:cheers:

-Sean-

Team APPNUT

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Natural Caffeine, Cocoa Extract (Standarized to 25% Theobromine), Licorice Root (25% Extract), Naringin (98% Extract), 1,3-Dimethylamylamine, White Willow Bark (25% Extract), Bioperine (95-98% Piperine)
1000 mg

What are your thoughts on this? Looks interesting with the cocoa extract. Is that the same as the green coffee bean extract? I also like the naringin. $20 seems like a good price.
Check it out for yourself - go to our website and request samples: Free Samples. See the reviews by users: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/145359-applied-nutriceuticals-new.html

No, Cocoa Extract is NOT the same as Green Coffee Bean Extract; they are different. Cocoa Extract is normally standardized for Theobromine, and Green Coffee Bean Extract is normally standardized for caffeine.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have wondered for about a year now what a Guejsn is or what it means. Care to satiate my curiosity?
"Guejsn" is a created name that one of my best friends gave me when I was 14. It means that "Rosie kicks arse and doesn't need a man to do it!" :D

dave12

Awards
  • Established
"Guejsn" is a created name that one of my best friends gave me when I was 14. It means that "Rosie kicks arse and doesn't need a man to do it!" :D
K thanks. Thread resume.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
Well its one theory..

The other theory is that you can't easily then run licorice (liquorice) [solid] extract as your adrenal fatigue "PCT" it'll not be as effective your body will be already use to it.

I know with Rhodiola this happens - it only works for 6 weeks or so before you cycle-off.

MMM....:think:. Exactly how does licorice root make adrenal fatigue harder to clean up afterwards? Kind of curious as to your reasoning on this. Licorice root would actually make it easier considering your adrenal glands won't be fried after you run it because licorice root can keep your adrenal glands fresh. Thus, making stimulants more effective for a longer period of time.

Cheers!:cheers:

-Sean-

Team APPNUT

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well its one theory..

The other theory is that you can't easily then run licorice (liquorice) [solid] extract as your adrenal fatigue "PCT" it'll not be as effective your body will be already use to it.

I know with Rhodiola this happens - it only works for 6 weeks or so before you cycle-off.
Good post- as a replacement for licorice for the stim PCT- I would suggest some sort of sulphated steroid like pregnenolone or DHEA along with L-tyrosine- this combo will do the trick as well

However, I have taken BCs for about 2 months now (I made a pilot batch a while back), with no signs of attenuation.....