Can Perfom be taken with DRIVE/RPM?

useyourhead

Awards
I ordered a bottle of Perform during that sale today on Nutraplanet before i realized my car was broken into and gym bag stolen so I am going to rebuy some my supps. Is it ok to take while running an RPM/DRIVE stack or should I wait?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I ordered a bottle of Perform during that sale today on Nutraplanet before i realized my car was broken into and gym bag stolen so I am going to rebuy some my supps. Is it ok to take while running an RPM/DRIVE stack or should I wait?
You can use with.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It should not be a problem but if possible take them at different times as stims can cause Perform not to be as effective. We recommend the same thing for our own energy supp when taken with Perform.

useyourhead

Awards
how many hours apart should they be taken?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
how many hours apart should they be taken?
My suggestion would be 4-6 after. Most people are dosing Perform 2 caps twice a day. Some are now dosing all 4 in the evening which IMO is a better option if you take stims.

useyourhead

Awards
My suggestion would be 4-6 after. Most people are dosing Perform 2 caps twice a day. Some are now dosing all 4 in the evening which IMO is a better option if you take stims.
Generally I work out in the PM, and take RPM/DRIVE around 5pm or 6pm, and usually hang out with the girlfriend at night after. With that in mind, how would you recommend I dose perform? Does it make more sense to take like two around Noon, and then two around 10pm, or all 4 at 10pm?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Generally I work out in the PM, and take RPM/DRIVE around 5pm or 6pm, and usually hang out with the girlfriend at night after. With that in mind, how would you recommend I dose perform? Does it make more sense to take like two around Noon, and then two around 10pm, or all 4 at 10pm?
Either of the 2 should be ok.