Proper dosage of EC for a girl

thewolf49

Awards
  • Established
Guys,
Would it still be 25E, 200C three times a day? Or maybe just two times a day?

Beejis60

Beejis60

Awards
Guys,
first of all, is your diet in check? if not, then don't even waste your time and/or money on supps.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Guys,
What are the goals?

Current stats?

Diet/Training regimen?

thewolf49

Awards
  • Established
Yes, the diet and training are in check. She lifts and runs with me and we both eat clean trust me. Just didn't know what the standard dosage was for a girl

jsheely

jsheely

Awards
  • Established
Yes, the diet and training are in check. She lifts and runs with me and we both eat clean trust me. Just didn't know what the standard dosage was for a girl
Everyone's tolerance is different regardless of sex. I'd say start at a half dose of the ephedrine and let her assess her own tolerance. If you're using OTC pharmacy stuff, either half of a bronkaid or one primatene tablet should be safe to start with.

Beejis60

Beejis60

Awards
And work up to 25mg 3 times a day? or two?
75mg ephedra per day is a bit rough IMHO unless she's a freaking mack truck then you may wanna boost it to 750mg.

thewolf49

Awards
  • Established
Haha that's what I was thinking. They're 12.5mg tablets so maybe she could do 62.5mg/day depending on how she reacts and feels on it. The dosage should be first thing in the morn, 4 hours later on an empty stomach, and before workouts?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
And work up to 25mg 3 times a day? or two?
Start low and adjust/titrate to desired effect over time. I'd probably go at 12.5mg 2-3 x daily initially.

Beejis60

Beejis60

Awards
Haha that's what I was thinking. They're 12.5mg tablets so maybe she could do 62.5mg/day depending on how she reacts and feels on it. The dosage should be first thing in the morn, 4 hours later on an empty stomach, and before workouts?
jesus, you really have no clue, do you?
start with a 12.5mg tablet. if she's not jittery but feeling the energy and thermogenesis, stay w/ the same dose, maybe twice per day. When she gets more tolerant, increase to three times per day. When she gets more tolerant, try the first or second dose of the day at 25mg..... continue.
Dosing should be 15mins before food containing some fats.

thewolf49

Awards
  • Established
I was just asking a simple question as to when the best times to dose it would be, don't freak out. She's not taking it yet and I wanted to make sure I was right. This forum is a place for questions if you can't answer a simple question without freaking out then don't answer. I do know what I'm talking about so don't make it seem like I don't. I was simply double checking with the people on the forum.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
work up slowly and taper slowly as well

theres a chart some where for guidelines if you can not figure it out on your own use the chart its in the big ec thread we had going a year or so ago

tonea002

Awards
gotta love the forum bashers...shaking my head nothing better to do...my girl started with 16mgs one 8mg in the morning one at lunch...went up from there to a full 24mg 3 times a day by the last week.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Glad to see someone else leaving out the caffein.

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
Aspirin 300mg? 200mg caffeine 25mg eph

Noted white willow bark is Black Cats and perhaps Motivate (?) - same thing.