Car Window Smashed, Gym Bag Stolen, Supplements Gone.

useyourhead

Awards
Id love to get my hands on the low life scum who threw a rock through my window only to take a 3 year old ipod, and my gym bag full of RPM/DRIVE/Osteosport, Reset Ad, ZMA, Protein and BCAAs. As if I didn't spend enough money on supps, now I have to figure out which to I can afford to buy AGAIN.

Just venting.

**** thieves.

justiceTX

justiceTX

Awards
  • Established
sorry man. he will get his. it all comes back around.

Mase64

Mase64

Awards
  • Established
wowowowowo i hate ppl like this.. some one a few months back stole my keys out of my locker jacked my blackberry,, and took the keys with them.. and to change locks and new keys was $350!

darkvard

Awards
same thing happened to my sister but there was almost nothing to take so kind of stupid

ordo ab chao

ordo ab chao

Awards
Sorry to hear this. In the future, you might want to consider using a pill organizer so you aren't carrying around all those bottles and just what you need to take throughout the day.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
I can't stand a thief. I've had people I know that have stolen to survive and I know some whom have stolen for fun. It's a tuff thing to deal with man ... I can only hope that he was stealing because he was starving or something but I doubt it. To steal in vain is one of the most bs crimes to commit.

sharperunner

Awards
homeowners insurance should cover any belongings in the car. Of course if your deduct. is high, might not do you any good. Insurance companies usually are fast to pay out on any homeowners stuff, car stuff not as fast.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i had my car broken into twice in the same year...didn't steal much, bunch of cd's though...a bottle of colonge each time...stole my school backpack on the 3rd day of high school, i had to tell the witch of our high school that her book was stolen out of my car haha, she was none to happy with me

useyourhead

Awards
Sorry to hear this. In the future, you might want to consider using a pill organizer so you aren't carrying around all those bottles and just what you need to take throughout the day.

ive been meaning to do this for a long time. i think i will from now on haha.

redman24

redman24

Banned
Awards
  • Established
it sucks and i feel sorry for you, but on the other hand you were just stolen from, not hurt, so i guess it could have been worse.
as for buying new supplements, i would buy the ones without which your gym performance/health would suffer.so if you have joint problems and osteosport helps you, i would definitely get that and if rpm improves your workout greatly get that too.anything that is only icing on the cake you can maybe buy later once you have some money to spare.well, at least thats what i would do.

fabian

eatingisfun

eatingisfun

Awards
  • Established
I had that happen too but didn't lose any supps. Only my iPod Nano, brand new shoes, & gym bag. The thieves were nice enough to leave my gym shorts. Probably was some of the crack heads that live on the streets.

younganabolic

younganabolic

Awards
  • Established
Never heard about any break-ins at my gym. They did just hire a bicycle security guard just a few weeks ago. Wonder if anything happened.

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
Last year some scrawny bitche$ stole a whey gold meal packet out of my gym locker, I couldnt believe somebody would do that lol. I was soo pissed at the thought of someone stealing from me, not the actual loss of the single serving of whey. I hope your luck turns around.