Clomid / Nolva after M1t. Whats the Purpose?

ddogman10

Awards
I ren 2 weeks of m1t @ 20mg and i did not have a clomid / nolva on hand. My body is crashing. I stoped m1t and i have not had a clomid for a week now. I am seeing my doc tonight to grab a prescription for a clomid. Incase he does not know what m1t is, which he wont, i have a Review and the bottle ready to show him.

Could someone do a good job explaining the purpose of a clomid for PCT so i make sense and the doc knows what i am talking about.

ps. I am only 19, and the guy selling me the m1t ****ed me over telling me to do 20mg a day and to use Novedex XT as my PCT...a.k.a i did not do my research like bunch of other dumbasses my age... but now i just need help thanks! :dunno:

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
how do you know your body is crashing? explain? and how old are you?

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
i doubt the doctor is going to give u clomid or nolva because thats off label usage and im assuming ur going to a general practitioner who really wont even do that. and ur going to get sent to an Endo , then bloodwork, then he might give u hcg or something. ur better off buying clomid or nolva online. and please dont be one of those people that sues the company because that would be stupid because unfortunately you purchased the product and did no research and thats your fault not the manufacturer. but serious ur better off buying some clomid but go to the doctor and get bloodwork done so you know what you are dealing wiht

ddogman10

Awards
how do you know your body is crashing? explain? and how old are you?
I cant get a full boner for 2 weeks. If i do its 80% and it does not stay up longer than 30 seconds.

I am 19, i ren 200mg of m1t in 2 weeks

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Look in your pm's guy.. You had another thread of this **** earlier... I know the Doc will not prescribe you clomid. If you do not get it on your own, then you will have to live with low test for a few months or longer.. Good luck and great job researching what you were taking before you took it! Ya, thats sarcasm, but you kinda got what you deserved..

ddogman10

Awards
Look in your pm's guy.. You had another thread of this **** earlier... I know the Doc will not prescribe you clomid. If you do not get it on your own, then you will have to live with low test for a few months or longer.. Good luck and great job researching what you were taking before you took it! Ya, thats sarcasm, but you kinda got what you deserved..
got 30x 20mg nolva. I got what i deserved :)

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
i doubt the doctor is going to give u clomid or nolva because thats off label usage and im assuming ur going to a general practitioner who really wont even do that. and ur going to get sent to an Endo , then bloodwork, then he might give u hcg or something. ur better off buying clomid or nolva online. and please dont be one of those people that sues the company because that would be stupid because unfortunately you purchased the product and did no research and thats your fault not the manufacturer. but serious ur better off buying some clomid but go to the doctor and get bloodwork done so you know what you are dealing wiht
Unless he goes to a well regarded endo, but I agree with you there! Oh and Clomid and Exemestane ftw!

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
go buy some research chemicals for ur rats... like tomaxifen, clomiphene and exemestane...

Beejis60

Beejis60

Awards
I ren 2 weeks of m1t @ 20mg and i did not have a clomid / nolva on hand. My body is crashing. I stoped m1t and i have not had a clomid for a week now. I am seeing my doc tonight to grab a prescription for a clomid. Incase he does not know what m1t is, which he wont, i have a Review and the bottle ready to show him.

Could someone do a good job explaining the purpose of a clomid for PCT so i make sense and the doc knows what i am talking about.

ps. I am only 19, and the guy selling me the m1t ****ed me over telling me to do 20mg a day and to use Novedex XT as my PCT...a.k.a i did not do my research like bunch of other dumbasses my age... but now i just need help thanks! :dunno:
strong knowledge right here.
the reason why you DON'T need clomid is so that you can play with your own tits later on.
enjoy the rack brah!!

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
Are you sure your guy didn't tell you to get "nolva" and since you didn't research you assumed novedex?

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I wouldnt doubt one bit if he was told novadex xt. I was talking to a guy at a supp. shop that said PH/DS were safer than AAS and it was pointless to use AAS; that they were so underdosed now of days that they were obsolete to oral legal steroids.. He didnt say a word about PCT either..

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Post Cycle Therapy 7
Post Cycle Therapy 13
Post Cycle Therapy 1
Anabolics 6
Anabolics 29