THE ONION LOG

Page 1 of 7 123 ... Last
  1. THE ONION LOG

Alright boys, it's time I manned up and started pounding back the onions. Today is shopping day and I'm going to pick up 14 onions. Raw. And that is how I will eat them.

Why you may ask? To get huge, I might answer. And I do answer in such a manner that to get huge is my response.

At any rate, I want to see if onions are as ridiculous as history proclaims (and as that single Iranian study pointed out).

I have a girlfriend so I'm not going around trying to pick up chicks, and I already don't use deodorant or soap because that **** is evil in a bottle (and dries out my skin). The smell doesn't bother me and I don't give a damn about what other people are smelling. If it can actually raise test levels by 300%, I'm game.

So, let the log begin.

EDIT:
    Bloodwork before:

Total Test: 904 ng/dl Range: 200-810
    Free Test: 28.2 Range: 8.8-27.0

I will upload after bloodwork after the cycle... thing.

2. LOL. Props for going through with this. But, you might want to start using deodorant and soap...
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

3. you get my vote for "Man's Man 2010"
    •   

4. hahah nice good luck!!!

5. Wow. Good luck. Seriously.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

6. Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post
    Alright boys, it's time I manned up and started pounding back the onions. Today is shopping day and I'm going to pick up 14 onions. Raw. And that is how I will eat them.

Why you may ask? To get huge, I might answer. And I do answer in such a manner that to get huge is my response.

At any rate, I want to see if onions are as ridiculous as history proclaims (and as that single Iranian study pointed out).

I have a girlfriend so I'm not going around trying to pick up chicks, and I already don't use deodorant or soap because that **** is evil in a bottle (and dries out my skin). The smell doesn't bother me and I don't give a damn about what other people are smelling. If it can actually raise test levels by 300%, I'm game.

So, let the log begin.
    I'm glad we don't lift in the same gym together and good luck on keeping that girlfriend.

7. Good luck dude.

8. I can smell you from here.

Thread title on main page made me lol as soon as i saw it.

9. is this guy serious or are we on some hidden video somewhere?

10. if you are doing this, thats awesome. I will most certainly watch
    TEAM GET DIESEL

GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM
    Like us on Facebook: GET DIESEL Facebook Page

11. Subbed. Do it up man. I was waiting for someone to do this.

12. about time someone manned up to it. I wonder if Listerine will be a part your PCT...
    Good luck!

13. i hope he is doing this, but 20 posts into his AM life leads me to believe this may be trolling at its finest.

14. Quote Originally Posted by capnsavem View Post
    i hope he is doing this, but 20 posts into his AM life leads me to believe this may be trolling at its finest.
    You can check my other posts they are genuine. Quality not quantity eh?

15. Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post
    You can check my other posts they are genuine. Quality not quantity eh?
    So...Hows day one?
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

16. im in for this lol

17. Are you doing blood work before and after to make sure you're not getting a placebo affect? I wasn't brave enough to try the onoins first. Glad someone is. You're the man.

18. On day2 myself, what onions are you using?
    doing my own thang!

19. :facepalm: So, uh, bloodwork?
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***

20. Quote Originally Posted by omni View Post
    Are you doing blood work before and after to make sure you're not getting a placebo affect? I wasn't brave enough to try the onoins first. Glad someone is. You're the man.
    Yes I DO have bloodwork I got done a little over a week ago. I'll post that up over the weekend when I have access to the papers.

First day is tomorrow (the 4th).

21. Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post
    Yes I DO have bloodwork I got done a little over a week ago. I'll post that up over the weekend when I have access to the papers.

This has so much potential and is simultaneously so delightfully absurd. If it ends up that you do see an effect, next thing you know, we'll be seeing "Onion Powder" based test boosters.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***

22. Haha, was wondering how long it would take for someone to do this. If you are for real, great, I wish you luck. And you should change your name to BigBlackSmellyGuy

23. lol this should be fun to watch
    any chance of getting bloodwork done?

24. In. The onion smell for me ceased to exist after a couple of days and never really has been a problem. My wife says I dont smell like a onion at all and hasnt noticed it either.

25. i've been waiting for an onion log. this will at least put the science to the metal, and we'll see what happens.

repped.

26. Quote Originally Posted by suncloud View Post
    i've been waiting for an onion log. this will at least put the science to the metal, and we'll see what happens.

repped.

Sub'd for the onion log.
    PHF Rep

27. Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post

Wow, if you get bloodwork done again after like a month and it shows a rise, the price of onions will be going up. Any chance you might be able to get post onion bloodwork??
    PHF Rep

28. the champ is in,,,subbed

29. Quote Originally Posted by RoadBlocK View Post
    Wow, if you get bloodwork done again after like a month and it shows a rise, the price of onions will be going up. Any chance you might be able to get post onion bloodwork??
    Yah that's easy I can just got to my doc and insurance covers it... 12 dollars for science (and onions) is a good 12 bucks spent.

30. I'm in. Bloodwork after would be awesome!

31. wow... good luck....

(to the other people near you in the gym)

32. subd to this
    SFW and GFH

33. Maybe not using soap is helping to mask the onion smell. Maybe he is right. We are the ones doing it wrong.

34. The very best of logs

35. Quote Originally Posted by matthias7 View Post
    The very best of logs

36. Definately subbed. You're going to have to consume a huge amount of onions to be consistent with that Iranian experiment.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Onion juice triples testosterone levels
    By liquid in forum Supplements
    Replies: 239
    Last Post: 03-14-2014, 05:36 PM
  2. Onion Juice....the next Steroid? WTF
    By Whacked in forum Supplements
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 02-28-2010, 09:52 PM
  3. Broiled trout with tomato and red onion relish
    By yeahright in forum Recipes
    Replies: 4