EndoAmp Question

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How long does the PS in EndoAmp blunt cortisol post workout?

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
Good question.

You've doing the most important thing ... timing it to hit the cortisol spikes, so either first thing in the morning or post-workout.

IMO it works pretty quickly and once the spike is gone its gone. You can always regulate residual cortisol with food?

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
Theres more to it ^^^ insulin spikes, spike cortisol - but I'll roll with that. You want a steady state insulin response as much as possible. Well ... its one school of thought.

WIULifter

WIULifter

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Good question.

You've doing the most important thing ... timing it to hit the cortisol spikes, so either first thing in the morning or post-workout.

IMO it works pretty quickly and once the spike is gone its gone. You can always regulate residual cortisol with food?
This, its relatively quick. If you are on your day off, youll generally want to take it upon waking. Other than that PWO is the way to go

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • Established
How long does the PS in EndoAmp blunt cortisol post workout?
It will store in your system, so it will continue to have effects for at least 24 hours. We suggest taking it about 60 minutes pre workout in order to maximize the GH increasing effects during your workout.

WIULifter

WIULifter

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It will store in your system, so it will continue to have effects for at least 24 hours. We suggest taking it about 60 minutes pre workout in order to maximize the GH increasing effects during your workout.
24 hourz? :confused: I thought PS lasted a relatively short time in relation to other control methods.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So how would this compare to something like Lean Extreme? probably better since it boosts GH?

WIULifter

WIULifter

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So how would this compare to something like Lean Extreme? probably better since it boosts GH?
It would depend on your purpose of using it. Lean Extreme would be more for a fat burning effect since it has EGCG, Forskolin, 7OH.

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Awards
  • Established
24 hourz? :confused: I thought PS lasted a relatively short time in relation to other control methods.
From my understanding it is stored in your fatty tissue and released as needed.

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
In my experience, it works forever. Well, almost

I took it for a few weeks and I stopped crashing hard after workouts, coupled with insomnia. This has contiued ever since, couple years later. Now the first 10 days I got euphoric from it but that didn't last. Still, I maintain that it is a nutrient you are defficient in and once you get it in it stays there and normalizes things. This is why it also doesn't work for all, or not as well for all.

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Awards
  • Established
In my experience, it works forever. Well, almost

I took it for a few weeks and I stopped crashing hard after workouts, coupled with insomnia. This has contiued ever since, couple years later. Now the first 10 days I got euphoric from it but that didn't last. Still, I maintain that it is a nutrient you are defficient in and once you get it in it stays there and normalizes things. This is why it also doesn't work for all, or not as well for all.
Are you saying it caused insomnia? EndoAmp or another PS product?

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
I think he's saying that without EM he finds it hard to sleep depending on the session.

The same happens with me, for an unusually heavy body building session the cortisol causes insomnia. Well actually I just don't go to bed early.

For heavy cardio I tend to get a crash afterwards.

For a routine session cortisol isn't much of a problem.

Thanks for the pre-workout tip BTW.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im taking mine before my workouts, since I heard that is probably the best time to take it. And for the guy who suggested taking it in the morning on non workout days, ill do that.

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
Im taking mine before my workouts, since I heard that is probably the best time to take it. And for the guy who suggested taking it in the morning on non workout days, ill do that.
It doesn't matter. Your body will make use of it any time you take it and you will reap the benefits. Whatever time it is convenient to you

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think I am gonna give this stuff a whirl!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so machine head you liked the stuff?

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was wondering if this may go the liqua-vade route some day? Im finding it easier to take supplements this way, ala Liver-Juice and Prohormones.

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Awards
  • Established
I was wondering if this may go the liqua-vade route some day? Im finding it easier to take supplements this way, ala Liver-Juice and Prohormones.
With products that are water or fat soluble the Liqua-Vade delivery won't enhance absorption. It is more for the hormones and flavones that are more difficult to absorb. Not to mention the cost would increase a pretty penny to get it into that solution.
:dump:

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Due to my job i'm heavily stressed throughout the day and endoamp + relora was awesome!

saving $$ to get some more endoamp