primaforce Cissus vs usp super cissus rx

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
what the difference here?

prima is:
Cissus Quadrangularis Extract(Standardized For 40% Total Ketosterones & 20% 3-Ketosterone)

usp is
Cissus Quadrangularis (Stem) 800m
Super Cissus RX contains 10% of the active extract

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
does cissus lubricate the joints like glucosamine msm ect. or just prevent pain? what my understanding once cissus is discontinued your back with the same pain as before.

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
so animal flex for healing, cissus for inflammation

which product is better value and how much of the cissus is in each product

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I used both and Super Cissus worked much better for me.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well the Super Cissus helped control the Inflammation in my foot for the last year and the Primaforce didn't.

I Don't know about healing, I thought the Super Cissus healed my foot untill a month ago, now my foot is Inflammed bad again.

Not sure how much it would help for healing things, I had a shoulder injury for 9 months and I was taking Super Cissus and used the prima during this time and I don't feel it helped the healing process at all.

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
I have chronic arthritis in my elbow. I've been taking cissus year round for almost 2 years now.

Its like a mild anti-inflammatory. Instead of actually reducing swelling/relieving pain, it prevents swelling and kinda numbs the joints. I don't really believe its repairing the damage directly.

The only supplement that really helps me is injectable alflutop. Now that stuff is legit.

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
thanks. i hurt my left lower knee while on SD cycle and havent been able to squat. im taking animal flex seems to be working. giving it a few weeks rest. minus some skiing that i will be doing

Nova1723

Awards
what the difference here?

prima is:
Cissus Quadrangularis Extract(Standardized For 40% Total Ketosterones & 20% 3-Ketosterone)

usp is
Cissus Quadrangularis (Stem) 800m
Super Cissus RX contains 10% of the active extract
I used both and the USP seemed to work for me best, you just have to take the exact amount recommended, my elbow pain seemed to dissipate within time and then when i came off the pain seemed to come back within a month tho it doesn't help that I kept pushing them the same while off which is my mistake but its part of the game.

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
thanks much. im more looking for a healing supp i guess then. to speed the process

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I havent tried Primaforce. I have used SuperCissus and I love it. Its true though, once you stop taking it, things start to hurt again.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
I've used both in the past. Super only numbed the joint area (elbow and knee). I felt great while I was using it, however, once I stopped, it was back to the same old feeling in 2 weeks or less.

The primaforce, to me, personally, is not worth a damn.

The best choice is to go bulk if you can get the powder.