PH cycle am i missing anything? - AnabolicMinds.com

PH cycle am i missing anything?

1. New Member

PH cycle am i missing anything?

Running a 6 week cycle of tren/hdrol the ph is called tren black it's 90mg tren/5mg ppflex

Tren- 90/90/90/90/90/90
    hdrol-50/75/75/75/75/75
    ppfelx is just 5mg b/c its in the ph

cycle supports/assists
    Milk thistle
    DHEA for lethargy i believe that's how you spell it
    200mg p5p a day, 200mg b6,.5 arimidex eod since tren can cause prolactin i wanna be on the safe side, and if i already have prolactin induced gyno but got rid of it almost all of it but i don't want it to flare up during cycle or get worse.

PCT
    Now help me out on this, i have perscribed nolva from a doc 10mg tabs for 30 days but ive herd this can cause gyno to get worse so is clomid a better option. or clomid+nolva? also after i run that i plan on using letro.

Please don't bash on me if i forgot anything but this is why i'm posting to be sure i didn't miss anything... thanks for the help in advance.

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.

1st, wrong forum. repost in anabolics.
    2nd, either tren black are horsepills, or its 30mg tren and 5mg phera - which is 90mg tren, 15mg phera. i wouldn't add hdrol into this.
  3. Banned
    Stats
    6'3"  268 lbs.

damn 90 mgs of tren, this kid is going to need perform,aspire 36, and stocked for the rest of his life. hahaha. why did your doctor prescribe you nolva? and second of all thats somthing you should call your doctor about since he knew enough to give you nolva (if your having second thoughts). never heard of that PH, it must be from TopBod Labs
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Topbod View Post
    Running a 6 week cycle of tren/hdrol the ph is called tren black it's 90mg tren/5mg ppflex

Tren- 90/90/90/90/90/90
    hdrol-50/75/75/75/75/75
    ppfelx is just 5mg b/c its in the ph

cycle supports/assists
    Milk thistle
    DHEA for lethargy i believe that's how you spell it
    200mg p5p a day, 200mg b6,.5 arimidex eod since tren can cause prolactin i wanna be on the safe side, and if i already have prolactin induced gyno but got rid of it almost all of it but i don't want it to flare up during cycle or get worse.

PCT
    Now help me out on this, i have perscribed nolva from a doc 10mg tabs for 30 days but ive herd this can cause gyno to get worse so is clomid a better option. or clomid+nolva? also after i run that i plan on using letro.

Please don't bash on me if i forgot anything but this is why i'm posting to be sure i didn't miss anything... thanks for the help in advance.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...roid-talk.html
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

Got Glycophase ...?

5. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by jbray View Post
    damn 90 mgs of tren, this kid is going to need perform,aspire 36, and stocked for the rest of his life. hahaha. why did your doctor prescribe you nolva? and second of all thats somthing you should call your doctor about since he knew enough to give you nolva (if your having second thoughts). never heard of that PH, it must be from TopBod Labs
    90mgs? i've herd you can go up to 120mg. and also it's made by legal limit labs they discontinued it though since tren is a controlled substance now, and yes sorry i do relize ph talk doesn't go on here. but i posted in the anabolics and have nothing yet..

Similar Forum Threads

1. PH cycle am i missing anything?
    By Topbod in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 03-03-2010, 10:24 PM
  2. PH Cycle am I missing anything....thanks
    By Patridge2203 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-01-2009, 10:52 PM
  3. am I missing anything - first superdrol cycle
    By delsolrob in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 01-16-2008, 01:44 PM
  4. Missing 2-3 days during a cycle
    By KTL in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-19-2007, 12:31 AM
  5. Am I missing anything for this Cycle??
    By Distilled Water in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 11-06-2006, 12:19 AM