PH cycle am i missing anything?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Topbod

Awards
Running a 6 week cycle of tren/hdrol the ph is called tren black it's 90mg tren/5mg ppflex

Tren- 90/90/90/90/90/90
hdrol-50/75/75/75/75/75
ppfelx is just 5mg b/c its in the ph

cycle supports/assists
Milk thistle
DHEA for lethargy i believe that's how you spell it
200mg p5p a day, 200mg b6,.5 arimidex eod since tren can cause prolactin i wanna be on the safe side, and if i already have prolactin induced gyno but got rid of it almost all of it but i don't want it to flare up during cycle or get worse.

PCT
Now help me out on this, i have perscribed nolva from a doc 10mg tabs for 30 days but ive herd this can cause gyno to get worse so is clomid a better option. or clomid+nolva? also after i run that i plan on using letro.

Please don't bash on me if i forgot anything but this is why i'm posting to be sure i didn't miss anything... thanks for the help in advance.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
1st, wrong forum. repost in anabolics.
2nd, either tren black are horsepills, or its 30mg tren and 5mg phera - which is 90mg tren, 15mg phera. i wouldn't add hdrol into this.

jbray

jbray

Banned
Awards
damn 90 mgs of tren, this kid is going to need perform,aspire 36, and stocked for the rest of his life. hahaha. why did your doctor prescribe you nolva? and second of all thats somthing you should call your doctor about since he knew enough to give you nolva (if your having second thoughts). never heard of that PH, it must be from TopBod Labs

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Running a 6 week cycle of tren/hdrol the ph is called tren black it's 90mg tren/5mg ppflex

Tren- 90/90/90/90/90/90
hdrol-50/75/75/75/75/75
ppfelx is just 5mg b/c its in the ph

cycle supports/assists
Milk thistle
DHEA for lethargy i believe that's how you spell it
200mg p5p a day, 200mg b6,.5 arimidex eod since tren can cause prolactin i wanna be on the safe side, and if i already have prolactin induced gyno but got rid of it almost all of it but i don't want it to flare up during cycle or get worse.

PCT
Now help me out on this, i have perscribed nolva from a doc 10mg tabs for 30 days but ive herd this can cause gyno to get worse so is clomid a better option. or clomid+nolva? also after i run that i plan on using letro.

Please don't bash on me if i forgot anything but this is why i'm posting to be sure i didn't miss anything... thanks for the help in advance.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/83105-ps-steroid-talk.html

Topbod

Awards
damn 90 mgs of tren, this kid is going to need perform,aspire 36, and stocked for the rest of his life. hahaha. why did your doctor prescribe you nolva? and second of all thats somthing you should call your doctor about since he knew enough to give you nolva (if your having second thoughts). never heard of that PH, it must be from TopBod Labs
90mgs? i've herd you can go up to 120mg. and also it's made by legal limit labs they discontinued it though since tren is a controlled substance now, and yes sorry i do relize ph talk doesn't go on here. but i posted in the anabolics and have nothing yet..

Status
Not open for further replies.