Perform Question?

Jake Fires

Jake Fires

Awards
  • Established
just a quick one yall. is perform a safe supplement for both male and females to take?

ive read somewhere that it was safe for females as well. i just wanted to double check.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know I've seen this discussed, but I can't remember the final outcome.

I sent an email to the guys., so I'll let you know what the general consensus is.

Thank you for your interest and question.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Stay tuned we have something in the works for the ladies ;)

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
...which is really a win-win for all parties involved :twisted:

Jake Fires

Jake Fires

Awards
  • Established
soooooo..yes no. even if it is safe for females, is it at all affective.?

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
I am not comfortable saying yes it is safe for females.

It very well maybe but I would prefer to err on the side of caution.

The supplement we are working on WILL be safe for females and we will be having testers.

Jake Fires

Jake Fires

Awards
  • Established
lol i love my girl shell just take it. were a wild couple!:439:

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just to be safe, I've decided that I'm going to buy it by the kilo :hump:

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
We are now accepting testers for the female libido enhancer.

If you have someone who is willing to test it please email directly to me at CROWLER [at] AnabolicInnovations.com It is a chocolate flavored powder supplement.

Thank you!

Mike

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
i'm debating on if i want my significant other to post on this forum. i'll talk it over with her.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
No need to post. I understand that completely. That is why all reviews of the product can be sent via email from you to me.

I realize the need for modesty with something like this. That is why the testers are NOT required to post their results. This testing is only for me to determine if it is even possible.

All items are natural. There is NO test boosters in it. All the ingredients are revealed to the tester and if they choose not to use it no problem at all.

jbray

jbray

Banned
Awards
ugghhh so there wont be any before or after pics of these ladies not like we will be seeing the gains.... i would like to see how much weight the lose from the libido cardio : ).
suncloud...that would be awsome if your girl did the tester log it would help so many females on the board that have to ask thoses questions. if my lady wasnt prego i would ask her to do it to and trust me she wouldnt be posting on the board either, but crowler seems to be very understanding so take advantage of it.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Pembroke is talking about the female libido alpha samples.

We still have PLENTY of FREE samples for Perform.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
We are now accepting testers for the female libido enhancer.

If you have someone who is willing to test it please email directly to me at CROWLER [at] AnabolicInnovations.com It is a chocolate flavored powder supplement.

Thank you!

Mike
I do!

We have got all the testers that are needed at this point. Thank you everyone.:)
Damnt!

Pembroke is talking about the female libido alpha samples.

We still have PLENTY of FREE samples for Perform.
Ok, send more Peform.

LOL.

suresha

Awards
  • Established
Hey pem, is it possible that i can get a second round of the motivate/perform samples? It was about a month ago when I received them. Gotta get that lethargy in check from that 1-t. Them joints were off the chain

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
We do not spend 10s of thousands of dollars on magazine ads and instead have chosen to send out free samples.

It costs us approx $5 for each order of free samples.

If we start sending out double orders it will not be long before we are not able to send out any at all.

The idea with a free sample is to give you the potential customer a chance to try before you buy.

I see 3 much larger supplement companies have taken to charging for their samples because of the costs involved.

I completely understand this as we as just a small company spent over $1200 just in the past week sending out these free samples. I can't imagine how much the large companies spend a week.

I hope you understand we are not able to send out multiple sets of free samples to the same person.

We are talking with Nutra Planet about putting the samples up for sale there so you may order as many as you like.

Thank you,

Mike

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
mike, you and anabolic innovation deserve much credit and praise for your generosity-thank you!

suresha

Awards
  • Established
I second with what big t just said, nuff respect to AI. Thank you, Mike and evrybody at AI. Pardon myself if i came off as if i was reachin'.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
No worries it is all good.

Glad you like the samples so much!

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
I figured I would ask here, instead of creating a new thread.

What is the optimal time to take the 2nd dose? I just started taking it today, and I took my 1st dose upon waking. Should the 2nd dose be this afternoon or later this evening?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I figured I would ask here, instead of creating a new thread.

What is the optimal time to take the 2nd dose? I just started taking it today, and I took my 1st dose upon waking. Should the 2nd dose be this afternoon or later this evening?
If you are doing 2 caps twice a day I would say early evening. If you know your going to have play time I would dose 30-45 minutes before. You can also just dose all 4 caps in the evening.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
If you are doing 2 caps twice a day I would say early evening. If you know your going to have play time I would dose 30-45 minutes before. You can also just dose all 4 caps in the evening.
pretty much how i dose it as well

IMO, this is a very underrated and effective libido supp for the coin.