H-drol stacked with EST Methyl E?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Old man 3813

Awards
First time to use H-Drol, will it stack well with EST Methyl E75, or should I H-drol on its own? What is a good cycle assist with H-Drol? Thanks! Also what is a recommended pct?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
terrible idea to stack unless ur a hard PH user and dont care about sides. thats just my thought. if u wanna run Hdrol, here is what i suggest for you

Hdrol + Cycle Assist

PCT: PCT assist + a serum (nolva) with most any test booster like testoPRO, DTH(if ur of age cause it contains DHEA) then wait a few weeks and run sustain alpha. i always suggest sustain alpha as post PCT because this always brings my libido up over 100% while on cycle it goes to negative 10% haha. thats just what i would do

Old man 3813

Awards
Thanks R1balla, what would you suggest I use for a cycle assist?

cflight

Awards
Cycle Assist is a CEL product, there is also AI's Cycle Support , both for liver care... through both on cycle and pct.

Your PCT should focus on stabilizing hormone levels, ie: boosting natural testosterone, controlling estrogen, and optionally controlling cortisol.
Nolvadex is a SERM (that could treat gyno), however a test booster/aromatase inhibitor like Novedex XT could be used on a mild PH/DS run.
Lean Xtreme for a cortisol blocker...

There are many other products that can be considered, and it would pay to do a bit of research.
Look in the anabolics section of the forum.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
agreed. if ur prone to gyno or high estrogen during cycle, i would take novadex xt during cycle. cycle assist is the name of the product. it guards most organs, controls blood pressure and stuff like that. i would take this during cycle and PCT. always have ur FULL cycle lined up before u actually start it

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
agreed. if ur prone to gyno or high estrogen during cycle, i would take novadex xt during cycle. cycle assist is the name of the product. it guards most organs, controls blood pressure and stuff like that. i would take this during cycle and PCT. always have ur FULL cycle lined up before u actually start it
Good advice here. Cycle Assist is a good product, a MUST for on cycle support. PH's can be harsh, and you need to protect yourself accordingly OP. Also, I hear VERY mixed reviews of Novadex XT. Personally I...I will repeat...I...would go with Formestane for an on cycle AI (it's always a good idea to have an AI in hand just in case you run into some estrogenic sides while on cycle).

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i would suggest formastane, but i read it has a suicide inhibitor in it. im all for it cause i know it works, just i dont wanna suggest it then it happen and get sued lol

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
Old man 3813 let me help you out. for PCT you dont want a SERUM which someone above me said you want a SERM. such as NOLVADEX (TAMOXIFEN CITRATE) or CLOMID (CLOMIPHENE CITRATE) these are research chemicals and you will not find them at a supp shop but google is your friend.

I would say pick either Hdrol or Methyl E , just one and after u have experience then consider stacking. but a cycle plan would be as follows:

Hdrol 50/75/75/75/75/75-100 if no sides u can bump earlier, IMO 6 weeks with hdrol is better because the gains will start in week 3 and beyond with some effects starting sooner but strength and gains will come week 3+

CYCLE SUPPORT:
Anabolic innovations cycle support
BCS cycle STACK (very good product IMO)
CEL cycle assist

OR
1G ALA
1G NAC
1G hawthorne berry
1G milk thistle if u would like or SAM-E at 400mg -600mg will work as good or better in some instances.

and Taurine on hand in case of back pumps

PCT:
NAtty Test boosters: AI testopro, AI stoked, Sustain Alpha, CEL cycle assist (do not run Diesel Test Pro cycle you dont want DHEA and PREGNELONE in your PCT)
there are many other good options as well this is just a starting place

SERM
Nolva 40/20/20/10
or
Clomid 75/50/50/25

Steroidal AI
Novedex XT or INHIBIT E 0/0/2/2/1/1
6-bromo 0/0/75/50/50/25

Reversitol V2 looks good but i would only use it with a SERM i wouldnt try doing a OTC PCT with it. it looks good on paper with the KI values but real world results are different

and lots of fish oil, multi vitamin, creatine, and other staples

Status
Not open for further replies.