what do you guys recommend?

M

mweaver84

Awards
I have been using Jack3d preworkout for a few months now and while the energy is great, I am definitely not getting the pumps I would like during my workout... Anyone got another preworkout supp that you would recommend for getting better pumps?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
you can try maniac,

you get a lot of servings with it aswell so it will last you a while.

C

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Axis Labs HemodrauliX.

-Add that to it, will fix you up really quick.

seunim

seunim

Awards
  • Established
2 Ready 4 War 90 minutes pre-workout. One - two scoops of Jack3d plus 2 scoops of Anadraulic Pump 15 minutes pre-workout. :yikes:

M

mweaver84

Awards
thnx for the responses guys! will definitely do a lil research on the recommended products!

T

toppa83

Awards
could any body give me some addvice on whats the best lean bulking course to atchive size but lean muscle cheerrs

M

mweaver84

Awards
whoa whoa whoa!! hey now no hi-jacking this thread!! =P

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
for the money, Maniac, good energy, good pumps best all around product

J

JComp

Awards
Do pumps during a workout really do anything physically? I know it looks cool and all but ive always been under the assumption that thats all it does so there was no need to worry about getting good pumps through a supplement.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do pumps during a workout really do anything physically? I know it looks cool and all but ive always been under the assumption that thats all it does so there was no need to worry about getting good pumps through a supplement.
I don't think they do, psychologically maybe and it is kind of nice sometimes but would not buy a product for that reason.