GPLC dosage

Jurassic

Jurassic

Awards
Can GPLC be taken before a workout to benefit from increased NO production or does it have to be from the cumulative effect? A 15 day supply of GPLC at 4.5g a dose costs around 25$ which is wayy too expensive for me to afford.

Could it be beneficial to take 5g pre w/o with Citrulline? Or perhaps 4.5g on workout days, and 1.5g off days? A steady dose of 2g per day? :dunno:

Has anybody used it who could help me out?

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
4.5g 45minutes before hard workouts, that is all

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yep 4.5, it's expensive cause of supply and demand

Jurassic

Jurassic

Awards
has anybody experimented with a super large dose preworkout. like 10-15g?
I've been trying to find a good pre w/o supp w/out stims in it that doesn't cost a fortune.
Buying Bulk EAA's, GPLC and citrulline wouldn't be too expensive if I only took them on workout days. I would take 4.5g gplc and 5-6g citrulline 45 pre, and 12g EAA's in some Gatorade 15 minutes before and throughout.
I would throw in Beta Alanine, but I have read it increases carnosine levels as much as 200%, but that didn't have a large effect on performance or recovery. But it is only 13$ for 250g...

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Studies show that 5gs had the same effect as 10 so save yourself money and do not do that. Cbol is cheaper for bang, is a good alternative.

thewolf49

Awards
  • Established
does one take GPLC every day or just workout days

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im using PreMax (has 4.5 grams of GPLC in every serving ) before workouts and im getting the best pump ive ever had. I dont think its necessary to supplement everyday with GPLC for accumalitive reasons/benefits. By the way Primordial Performance has bulk GPLC for sale.

MHP just released a GPLC supp btw.

UKStrength

Im using PreMax (has 4.5 grams of GPLC in every serving ) before workouts and im getting the best pump ive ever had. I dont think its necessary to supplement everyday with GPLC for accumalitive reasons/benefits. By the way Primordial Performance has bulk GPLC for sale.

MHP just released a GPLC supp btw.
x2 I only use it when training weights (not cardio) much more cost effective and can play its role more efficiently.

Jurassic

Jurassic

Awards
I think i'm going to go for the bulk GPLC from primordial 45 pre workout. If I need some caffeine i'll make myself some coffee.
Is GPLC most effective on an empty stomach? or will taking with 10oz of chocolate milk for example reduce benefits?

UKStrength

I think i'm going to go for the bulk GPLC from primordial 45 pre workout. If I need some caffeine i'll make myself some coffee.
Is GPLC most effective on an empty stomach? or will taking with 10oz of chocolate milk for example reduce benefits?
Empty stomach is best.